Bulk Supercissus rx

michael3435

Board Sponsor
Awards
on the regular supercissus rx, i am supposed to dose 10 mins before meals. since this bulk supercissus is in a powder, should i dose the same or can i mix it in with a protein shake? with a meal?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I use the bulk, from my experience and understanding it does not really matter. Maybe others can chime in.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Do it the same, the capsule dissolves within minutes. The bulk powder tastes like a$$ though, hopefully you can handle it. I know I almost gag on that stuff.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Do it the same, the capsule dissolves within minutes. The bulk powder tastes like a$$ though, hopefully you can handle it. I know I almost gag on that stuff.
Oh the bulk powder is horrific tasting! I wouldn't mix it in a shake because the foulness overtakes any sort of flavor from the shake and you have to choke down even more nastiness. If you can't cap it mix in a little liquid and throw it back with a chaser of something like your shake or juice, that's what I do when I'm too lazy to cap it.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We recommend that you dose with meals. I often dose on an empty stomach for its anti-catabolic effects.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im not following you...there is obviously a reason why the directions say to take it 10 mins before a meal. absorption?
The dosing has changed a bit with SuperCissus RX. Don't worry, I was a bit confused to in the transition. However, rest assured, that you can take it 10 minutes before a meal or you can take it with the meal and in reality there is not any difference -- you will get the same results.