Bulk or Cut?

Barneyruble

Awards
Hello this is my first post and i have been in and out of the gym for 3 year but the past few weeks been doing stronglifts mon wed friday lifts are up a little but in two minds should i bulk or cut? I currently weigh 11.2 stone not sure on body fat but did say 13.4 on scales but don't know how accurate they are , my diet isnt counted calorie for calorie but eat super clean i probleys have about 130g carbs on a training day buts with it been winter is my body fat to high to bulk , i often get bloated very easy don't know why this is and carry fat around on chest and abbs. I am skinny every where else currently take protein blend once a day twice on training day and fish oil and multi and pre-workout . Just want to know what you guys think cheers

Here is a pic from yesterday started doing before and after shots

Attachments

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
looks like you should bulk from there for a little bit..i don't think your that fat tbh.
if you add some mass you will be burning off more fat everyday. put some hard work into your squats and deadlifts those will help you add some size pretty fast. what do you do currently for weight training.. ? your strong lifts as it were.

Barneyruble

Awards
Ok thanks for reply was thinking of bulking myself and just 5x5 all lifts then little bit accessory work after ,no cardio at all but work on production line so that my cardio lifts are at

Squat 55kg
Bench 55kg
Rows 35kg
Deadlift 45kg
Overhead press 35kg

gmanall

Awards
Bulk, count calories and progressive overload.

Barneyruble

Awards
Thanks for reply would i benefit from anabeta elite or any other good supps?

Barneyruble

Awards
Would i benefit from anabeta or erase and other sups like them thanks

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would i benefit from anabeta or erase and other sups like them thanks
Anabeta or ABE would definitely help add some good solid lean mass. Anabeta with erase is a very good stack with favorable feedback.

I think a bulk would benefit you more than a cut to be honest.

Barneyruble

Awards
Anabeta or ABE would definitely help add some good solid lean mass. Anabeta with erase is a very good stack with favorable feedback. I think a bulk would benefit you more than a cut to be honest.
Thanks for chiming in il order some payday i can eat like a horse have can eat a 1000 kcal meal and be hungry within 2-3 hours anabeta elite and erase pro sounds awesome on here but money wont stretch so think it will be anabeta over erase

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'll be blunt. If you've been in the gym for 3 years on and off and those are your numbers; then your program sucks, or, you're doing it wrong.

Get on a better program or do it to the letter and you'll see results

Edit:eek:h i missed the part where you said you just got on a new program lol. Keep at it. Eat and sleep and you will grow.

Dial in your nutrition first before supplements

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Yes, definitely bulk. Eat a lot and add some Protean. You might want to add a test booster or something but probably be fine without it.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Defintely try a clean bulk. Add some Protean Shakes in that diet for extra calories and protein!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Bulk, but honestly looking at your pictures I don't think any supplementation aside from the staples are necessary

If you get into a good routine with plenty of calories you should spike up very fast seeing that you have so much room to grow (no pun intended) and not near a plateau yet. Leave the sups for when you hit a wall.

Up your calories, get your diet in check, get into a good routine and go at it. Don't forget, though, on the new routine that you should always strive to be better. Each day at the gym needs to be better than the last; one more rep, a little bit more weight, great form, etc. Don't stay stagnant.

Barneyruble

Awards
Thanks been eating like a horse all week clean aswell staying full but scales still havent moved time to get a gainer out squats today is going up every session thanks people