Bulk formestane

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I havent been able to find any lately, im really interested in putting this is a natural Test booster that im making. Anyone know any companies that still make it?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Haven't seen it around since pre-olympic ****

Ddono25

Awards
I tried to purchse 20 grams from a website that said they still had it in stock. One month and about a dozen e-mails later, they said they don't have it in stock.

I tried to order replacement products from the website, only to never recieve them. Cut to 3 months later with no products and no refund, and I just had to file a dispute with my credit company since this website jerked me around so much.

THe thing is, they still have Formestane showing as In Stock!!!

DO NOT ORDER FROM MYSUPPLEMENTSTORE.COM!!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
alright thanks for the heads up man. anyone know how ATD would compare or trione? whats the better route to take

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ATD is the cheaper route, i think 6-oxo has less side effects than ATD. Like i said before, low dose atd, it will cost you pennies at this dose too.

However,6-oxo improves libido in some and doesnt crush estrogen like atd does, but low dose atd isnt to bad(like 12.5mg)

I think this would be left better for some more experited on the differences between the two.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
however, for ai's go, i heard this,albiet from a slightly biased source Anabolic Xtreme, bromo>atd>6-oxo
and i looked at AX past line, the previous pct, i think contained atd, so i think they woulnt move their product to an inferior ai.
but theres no bromo bulk,for your capsules, would have to buy Apct or Hyperdrol.
However,now that i think about it, u might just want to look into reversitol which has bromo,atd,reservertrol,longjack, and Indole-3-Carbinole all in one, but then u wouldnt be a mad scientist,am i right?haha

A lot of people like formestane, but almost all of them do transdermal with it. I think u should do formestane next time around in a transdermal,just by itself, very effective supposedly, iwann try this myself.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
aromasin>Adex>6bromo>formestane>atd>Trione>letro

trione only goes after ATD becayse it has no effect on SHBG or Estradiol. when combined with any of the other AIs, it works very very well. or even very well stand alone .

letro at the end bc dosing is tricky

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
however, for ai's go, i heard this,albiet from a slightly biased source Anabolic Xtreme, bromo>atd>6-oxo
and i looked at AX past line, the previous pct, i think contained atd, so i think they woulnt move their product to an inferior ai.
but theres no bromo bulk,for your capsules, would have to buy Apct or Hyperdrol.
However,now that i think about it, u might just want to look into reversitol which has bromo,atd,reservertrol,longjack, and Indole-3-Carbinole all in one, but then u wouldnt be a mad scientist,am i right?haha

A lot of people like formestane, but almost all of them do transdermal with it. I think u should do formestane next time around in a transdermal,just by itself, very effective supposedly, iwann try this myself.
im all about my own concoctions it wouldnt be as fun if i didnt dose my own stufff. yeah i was planning on running it transdermal, but have only found it pill form nowdays. I have some 6bromo maybe ill put that in with the natty thing i have.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im all about my own concoctions it wouldnt be as fun if i didnt dose my own stufff. yeah i was planning on running it transdermal, but have only found it pill form nowdays. I have some 6bromo maybe ill put that in with the natty thing i have.
6-bromo from what companie?