building a tolerance to mk 677

snrub

Awards
Well I went on vacation for a week about three weeks ago. The effects of mk 677(somatizine on my second bottle) seemed to be wearing off. Well put it this way I wasnt as hungry. Limbs weren't going numb anymore or tingly, and I felt quite lethargic and "meh" about everything. Anyways so it being my vacation and all I ended up drinking and not taking mk 677 at all the last three maybe fourish days. By the second I felt more aware and in a better mood overall.

Anyways this is Monday at this point which is 5 days without mk 677. I had taken my dose the previous night. I wake up feeling well rested and the appetite returned with a vengeance. What gives? Anyone else notice this? I think now I'm going to do 5 days on and 2 off from now on.

I'll tell you one thing. This compound is a god send for the man who wakes up at 5 o clock in the morning and drags his ass into work to do back breaking manual labor wether it be concrete, brick laying, roofing, etc. (I carry 100 pound 9 foot tall concrete forms all day).

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Well I went on vacation for a week about three weeks ago. The effects of mk 677(somatizine on my second bottle) seemed to be wearing off. Well put it this way I wasnt as hungry. Limbs weren't going numb anymore or tingly, and I felt quite lethargic and "meh" about everything. Anyways so it being my vacation and all I ended up drinking and not taking mk 677 at all the last three maybe fourish days. By the second I felt more aware and in a better mood overall.

Anyways this is Monday at this point which is 5 days without mk 677. I had taken my dose the previous night. I wake up feeling well rested and the appetite returned with a vengeance. What gives? Anyone else notice this? I think now I'm going to do 5 days on and 2 off from now on.

I'll tell you one thing. This compound is a god send for the man who wakes up at 5 o clock in the morning and drags his ass into work to do back breaking manual labor wether it be concrete, brick laying, roofing, etc. (I carry 100 pound 9 foot tall concrete forms all day).
huh.... I've only taken MK once (for a couple months), but I usually took 1-2 days off a week. not really planned, but occasionally fell asleep without it, or drank some beers and didn't take it.

I never noticed a tolerance, so maybe the 5-2 plan has some merit to it....

Brenwad

Awards
I have started cycling mk Monday to Friday, 30mgs per day,weekends off. Prevents tolerances building.

snrub

Awards
My recovery is insane. Work my ass off all day and can still hit it 6 days a week in the gym. But lately the lethargy has been overwhelming.

snrub

Awards
Anyone else here having similar effects like several others in this post including my self?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m only 3 weeks in but so far mk just gives me energy and speeds up my recovery. The first couple days I’d get lethargic after I dosed until my body got adjusted to it. Maybe your just recovering from a vacation? If you were going super hard with the booze and eating crap food then you might just need a couple days to readjust.

I’m glad you said it is a god send for manual laborers. I’m out of work recovering from a shoulder dislocation but I’ll be back in a month. I lay pavers on a commercial scale and it’s back breaking. Jobs like ours justify PED use haha.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a fan of mk677 for recovery and endurance, plus the spike in igf1. I'm taking 15mg once a day in pct. I couldn't sleep taking it before bed, now I dose around 2 pm. Theory being the increase in gh pulses while I sleep...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting..

I am sure Mike Arnold would have some input on this the next time he pops in..

However, I believe MK is only supposed to get better with increased benefit at 6 months to a year and beyond. This is without any kind of cycling. There seems to be a large variation in real world experiences though...some of which may have to do with source/quality.

I am currently in my 3rd or 4th week of using Somatozine for the first time at 12.5mg. I was on MK from late last summer through late this past spring from a total of 3 different sources. Somatozine has surely been a step above the brand I used to buy most often..

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
What are your dosages running mk 677 and how long you planning?

snrub

Awards
Somatozine is the only kind I've taken. I'm back on it again.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm a fan of mk677 for recovery and endurance, plus the spike in igf1. I'm taking 15mg once a day in pct. I couldn't sleep taking it before bed, now I dose around 2 pm. Theory being the increase in gh pulses while I sleep...
So...helps you fall asleep or just better quality of sleep?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
According to studies tolerance doesn't build for quite some time.

cgun

Awards
I'm about to cycle it right now. I've been taking it daily for 5 months and it might be preventing some catabolism but past that it isn't doing anything it used to- appetite is poor again, sleep is relatively dreamless, no tingly hands ever, I think I have even lost the water weight. It might still be increasing my growth hormone but I need a good appetite for that to matter

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm about to cycle it right now. I've been taking it daily for 5 months and it might be preventing some catabolism but past that it isn't doing anything it used to- appetite is poor again, sleep is relatively dreamless, no tingly hands ever, I think I have even lost the water weight. It might still be increasing my growth hormone but I need a good appetite for that to matter
I have cycled on and off...(mostly on) MK-677 for about 1.5 years and have used very reputable brands. Somatozine lately...

Each time I start up again, I notice the appetite increase (very briefly) more pumps, and fuller muscles for maybe the first month? The sleep benefits are definitely the longest lasting notable affects for me. Aside from that, everything seems to return back to baseline. Not sure about my fasting glucose though...

cgun

Awards
How long do you feel like is optimal to cycle off of it? I feel like it shouldn't take too long

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I doubt you built tolerance to it, your body just finally adjusted to it and it became your norm.