Budman7811's EPIC return another LGSciene log

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Thanks to HVACTECH And the other members of LGSciences for not blacklisting me and having patients for me to begin my log after months.I was supplied with epic lemon ice which has a full flavor of lemonade. Even after being stored for months product still has the potency to provide energy for an extended work out and good lifts.

I took it easy on the weights since I have not been in the gym for almost 7 months. My workout consisted of low weight normal wraps to get me back into the swing of things. Workout consisted of bench press, tricep extensions, low Rose, sit ups/crunches and almost 20 minutes of cardio.

Medically I am able to lift whatever I can. I have made a full recovery from my leg injury and my eye injury. I am still in the works with my doctors to improve my low testosterone levels however during this transition and jobs I do not have insurance and cannot continue until August. I have in the last seven months put on 20 pounds, I am looking forward to shedding at least 15. Thank you all to join and look forward to your support and criticism.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Glad to see you back at it brother! Much respect for staying in the game!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
It's been tough. Not to mention my test level is around 213.... And my insurance didn't cover my tests and hit me for $500 then I switch jobs and don't have insurance til August and can't get refills. I am just doing the motions.

I'd say the DOMS are evident .... So stupid I have to experience this all over again, and I was doing good without the pain.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Im not familiar with your background. What was the injury?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
First I had a knee injury and some sickness flu like then had an eye injury where I got chemicals in it and almost lost all vision. Since I have been tryin to get motivated. My gym time is me getting up at 430am and working out before work. It just became to much for me because of my work schedule. Since then my company got bought out and I was forced to sign onto the new company until I found the company I am working for now, They are based out of South Carolina). It's all a slow process but I have time to get to gym, will be working outside a lot so I have the extra sweat/calories burning, not having to work over nights so far and my wife is really trying to push me. I gotta get back at it. I am at 202lbs which since I haven't been to gym in 7-9months(something like that) I've put on 15-20lbs.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad you didn't just throw in the towel & give up on this lifestyle. That's the easy way out.. You'll be rewareded for your commitment!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
A lot of us get up really really early to lift. Rocket3015 gets up at like 4 and RegisterJr gets up at like 3 or something crazy. Have you looked into any relaxation/stretching as such to get hat knee better. Sometime Pain meds can be counter productive with mobility and such. BS 15-20 not that bad to gain in 7 months off the gym. Don't be so hard on yourself.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So glad to see you back at it!! Only 20lbs is definitely great for all you've been through! Stress and injuries can really mess things up! Very admirable that you kept your commitment as well!

What company do you work for btw? I'm in SC.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I'm in Florida and I busted started working for Whaley food service ... We are getting ready to blow up here!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
My knee is all good now.... Never took any pain meds, just hella beer!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Yup.... All good though, few years back I was up at this same stage and I went down to 174 which I really liked. I was doing planet fitness 1.25hour with every other day running 5k on tread mill. I am going to try this again however will not over do the cardio with taking a stim product.... Don't want my heart to explode.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket checking in a 4:06am, glad you are back at it. It will be worth it!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey good to see you back.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of us get up really really early to lift. Rocket3015 gets up at like 4 and RegisterJr gets up at like 3 or something crazy. Have you looked into any relaxation/stretching as such to get hat knee better. Sometime Pain meds can be counter productive with mobility and such. BS 15-20 not that bad to gain in 7 months off the gym. Don't be so hard on yourself.
I'm in Florida and I busted started working for Whaley food service ... We are getting ready to blow up here!
Team 0300 and team Florida checking in!!

What part of Fl?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Hit the gym for a 15 treadmill warmup, three sets of squats and one set of leg extensions when my wife calls needing to go to hospital. I get home and after some webmd figure she's passing her first stone. Hot shower, liquids then later she needs to see a doc. I am waiting to get the ok from her so I can go to work. We think this is the problem from the symptoms. After 1 min in hot shower pains where gone. Luckily I just got a new job and don't have insurance. This is gonna hurt both of us!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You mentioned hvactech anyone heard how he's doing ??

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hit the gym for a 15 treadmill warmup, three sets of squats and one set of leg extensions when my wife calls needing to go to hospital. I get home and after some webmd figure she's passing her first stone. Hot shower, liquids then later she needs to see a doc. I am waiting to get the ok from her so I can go to work. We think this is the problem from the symptoms. After 1 min in hot shower pains where gone. Luckily I just got a new job and don't have insurance. This is gonna hurt both of us!
Ouch :(

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Little dab will do ya. I'm going through each piece of equipment and trying to activate every muscle one by one. Happy with the energy used three scoops and left over energy for the ride to work. Walking has been interesting after just a little bit of leg work.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man if I took 3 scoops they'd be peeling me off the ceiling. I listened to a podcast that supported single muscle activation when starting out to prepare people for compound lifts. They made some really compelling points.

http://www.benpakulski.com/muscle-expert-014/

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Yeah 3 scoops a little much. Labeling stated 2 scoops per serving, so I wanted to try a little more. I normally drink 20oz espresso coffee each day so I didn't think I'd notice. It was good for sure either way I think two scoops is fine. I have the urge to go super heavy, but really what is that going to prove. I am taking baby steps and going to do a little more volume each week. This week twice and again tomorrow. Did upper shoulders/back the other day. Did upper and lower leg today. I have kept an average of 12min on tread mill, little walking and jogging. Hopefully will get back up to more miles.

Happy with EPIC so far, it's a pink lemonade flavor. Seems to be an energy boost and I could last for much longer how ever the motivation is not %100.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3 scoops you must feel like Superman !!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I kind of thought 3 sounded like a lot. The energy boost does last pretty long for me.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Been a decent week. Been working so been using EPIC in mornings. Up and down ladders carrying equipment working roof tops in the summer. Ehhhh I worked out one day then did all that.... Next two days just felt sick. All good though. Lost 3 lbs, nothing to brag about and would have thought all this sweating I would have shed more.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got on the scales this morning and was up almost a lb even with a pretty strict diet. I seem to be leaner though so I won't sweat it, weird when this happens though.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That always freaks me out!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That always freaks me out!!
If it happens to somebody else, I'm all "don't worry about it" and when it happens to me I'm always second guessing. I'm not in a position where there's a lot of room for error though.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Glad the soreness has gone away. Been using single scoops daily, trying to keep the goodies in. Gonna step it up a bit and create some soreness and growth.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You get good results from a single scoop ?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I am using it instead of coffee on my off days.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am using it instead of coffee on my off days.
I really enjoy the energy from the epic! I mix it with my BCAA's while I'm fasting in the AM's! It's a nice clean energy!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really enjoy the energy from the epic! I mix it with my BCAA's while I'm fasting in the AM's! It's a nice clean energy!
That's a good idea on how to get some flavor masking with the BCAA's

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Really enjoying this product. Good clean energy, assists in alertness, good flavor, decent price and positive feedback from everything I've read. This has been a good product thus far

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So glad you are enjoying it!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I love it too. I have four tubs of this stuff!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never feel the need to up the dose from 2 scoops, I get the same feeling every time.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Another good addition to Epic Is the DAA and creative... I know it not huge amounts but it's enough.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Still have about 1/4 run left. This stuff is never ending. Really like to energy and I feel good starting off the day. My weight is still about the same. I don't feel %100 stupid knee acting up so I've slowed my cardio to long walks. Shoulders and arms getting extra workouts. Started doing deadlifts and overhead presses. Must be some productivity.... Thanks again, one day at a time!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad you're doing alright and things are improving for you! Keep pushing forward!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine ran out, I really miss the energy it gave me in the morning.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Very happy got about two days or so left. Very happy with the consistency of the product.... Even with it sitting for a few months before starting the log. Like all PRE's ..IMO one builds tolerance. I will say that potency stayed high throughout and didn't let me down.

Thanks again for everything and I will post up a review soon!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Always sad when you get to the bottom !!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol yah this product gets better at first and then keeps consistent right on through.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ddfox423 Apex Alchemy 4
Electrake Workout Logs 618
SatishOG Natural Bodybuilding 10
MadStax Anabolics 26
Supplements 1