BSN nitrix

cainb96

Awards
Would it be ok to take all 9 pills of BSN Nitrix an hour prior to working out and get the same effect as taking 3 pills 3 times per day? They want you to take them on a empty stomach without each hours before or after. I can do that.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Would it be ok to take all 9 pills of BSN Nitrix an hour prior to working out and get the same effect as taking 3 pills 3 times per day? They want you to take them on a empty stomach without each hours before or after. I can do that.
No. The doses are there for a reason. Say the doctor prescribed you take medication 3 pills three times a dat. Do you take all nine in the morning? The answer is no man lol. It's an "all day pump" product not a crazy insane preworkout.

Ronnie Coleman was/is a monster and he took 5-6 3 times a day not 18 at once.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i had decent results on nitrix back in the day, i remember only dosing 2 3x daily...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Im actually using it now... It does keep you full.... usually have to dose it about 30-45 minutes prior to a meal....
Takes a few weeks before the effects are shown as well.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's this stuff called Hemavol... It does what nitrix is claimed to do and it taste like candy.

GHO5T

Awards
I'm going to assume the reason they have you spread the doses throughout the day is to create that "all day pump". You could get away with taking all 9 pre workout or even just spread it between doses (directed towards the citrulline and ba)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ohiostate2827 Supplements 12
Nis1 Supplements 9
AaronJP1 Supplement Auction 5
AaronJP1 Supplements 30
Billd82 Supplement Auction 0