Bruce's Battle of the Bulge. Age Force Weight Loss Patch (sponsored)

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Spoke too soon, upped protein large and in charge the last 3 days and after moving the patch to EOD instead of every 3 days I've lost 4.8 pounds fast. Need to take measurements tomorrow morning.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Lost a total of just over 10lbs in a week by switching to low carb 3 days, then a carb day, then low carb 3 days. I also switched the patches to EOD instead of every 3 days. There is a definite switch up going on my body, Just got to keep going at it.

Again I apologize for the bad logging going on here, this has been a hard thing to really log as I don't really weigh myself all the time as I don't want the fluctuation in the scale to bother the ego if that makes sense. I used to weigh every day but I'd get angry if I gained a pound or so, even if it was just water weight so now I weight every couple days. I do have some update pictures to post, not a lot difference in the pictures minus the love handles have shrunk a bit more!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Funny story, so I got my new HRM in today. It's an Polar FT-80 to replace my old FT4 I had. This new one has the footpod with strike sensor and a GPS unit to wear on the arm for days when you are running.. so of course I want to try it out today as today is cardio day. So I told my wife, lets go to the track, and bring our son Desmond along. She immediately got suspicious and told me.. What is really going on, you hate being outside... So once she sees the HRM monitor she'll be like.. AHHHH HA!! I knew it!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Stepped on the scale and was down another pound and a half. Keeping on busting hump, eating right, and slapping on patches!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I started dosing the age force patches daily and my weight loss increased. Granted I'm stimming up on prescription pills but moving to every day I've noticed even higher jumps in weight loss with the patches. I have to admit I first thought they weren't doing anything, but from skipping a couple days and now doing every day I've noticed a difference of about .2-.4 pounds more a day from the .6-.8 I've been losing daily since starting the prescription, it's interesting but the next day isn't when I see the difference it's always the day after that. So like a 36-48 hour window. Just for a record.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Forgot to add, I'm in the 260's... ARE YOU KIDDING me.. I was up to 282 there for a bit, that is insane 22 pounds since second week in Feb.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn dude, I am very impressed with your weight loss. Granted it is not all from the patch but it is inspiring nonetheless. Losing weight in your sleep ftw

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am jealous. Didn't know you were on prescribed pills.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I am jealous. Didn't know you were on prescribed pills.
Just started them about a week ago. I was going to go the clen route but I have a good relationship with my GP and I talked to him about it and he said lets try these as they are a bit safer. The patches do seem to enhance the effect of the prescription.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So overall you would say the patches work?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
So overall you would say the patches work?
Yes, but I don't think they'll work amazing just by themselves per say. I think they are better to be stacked with something it seems. When I first started them I saw small loses but it wasn't as mind blowing then I adjusted things a bit and like I said they seem to really enhance the loss paired with other things.

I am going to stack them with the FinaFlex fat burner as well to try them out.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, but I don't think they'll work amazing just by themselves per say. I think they are better to be stacked with something it seems. When I first started them I saw small loses but it wasn't as mind blowing then I adjusted things a bit and like I said they seem to really enhance the loss paired with other things.

I am going to stack them with the FinaFlex fat burner as well to try them out.
Interesting to hear.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Final Review will be going up today.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established