brawn nutrition helpp.

Motttt

Awards
Hello friends. I'm looking for brawn nutrition. I live in Denmark myself and I have found a physical store in flensburg iron fitness that sells it. just wanted to hear if you had any opinion about which brawn nutrition I should choose to get as many kilos on the body (bulk). if there are any Germans out there who know a shop or something that is close to the putgaarden border shop then I will

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
are you looking advice on steroids ? you would have to tell us your BG , previous uses, age stats for someone to recommend anything

Motttt

Awards
are you looking advice on steroids ? you would have to tell us your BG , previous uses, age stats for someone to recommend anything
thanks for reply. I'm not looking for advice but more about brawn is something people can recommend and which one they can recommend I thought I heard too much mixed about it, I am also looking for help to find a store in Germany that sells it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks for reply. I'm not looking for advice but more about brawn is something people can recommend and which one they can recommend I thought I heard too much mixed about it, I am also looking for help to find a store in Germany that sells it
brawn in general is good to go .. if u do find a local shop and see brawn stuff .. one thing you want to check is "brawn had to start putting on holographic kind of stickers" because there were couple fake co putting out brawn products with just sticking on labels ..so i read they started putting unique stickers on new batches

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Brawn has generally a good reputation, but be on the look out for fakes.

Screenshot_20220503-165339_Chrome.jpg

You can find the official retailers on the website. They used to have a pic up on the website illustrating the difference between an authentic Brawn product and some fakes, but didn't see that pic anymore with a quick glance. Not every Brawn product sold elsewhere, than through their official retailers are fake though.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i just sold out on all the brawn stuff but something to keep an eye on

original brawn will have this kind of shine and on the other side square sticker label of "brawn nutrition authenticity"

if u dont see those .. i would stay away.

Motttt

Awards
Brawn has generally a good reputation, but be on the look out for fakes.

View attachment 215887

You can find the official retailers on the website. They used to have a pic up on the website illustrating the difference between an authentic Brawn product and some fakes, but didn't see that pic anymore with a quick glance. Not every Brawn product sold elsewhere, than through their official retailers are fake though.
wow THANK YOU good to know

Motttt

Awards

original brawn will have this kind of shine and on the other side square sticker label of "brawn nutrition authenticity"

View attachment 215888

View attachment 215888
thanks for the help i appreciate it. i must be looking for brawn

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Go o official website and they say which retailers to buy from