thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir I do!
My great uncle has a good saying screwd up wife screwd up life lol he also been through 2 divorces he always caps on us for being married but when hes drunk he says marriage is the best thing you'll ever do if the bi@2h is good to u lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My great uncle has a good saying screwd up wife screwd up life lol he also been through 2 divorces he always caps on us for being married but when hes drunk he says marriage is the best thing you'll ever do if the bi@2h is good to u lol
Haha!!! Experience speaks

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here you go guys, my attempt to get everyone's motivation up! Hope you enjoy cause it took some effort, especially considering I havent Flat benched a barbell in who knows how long. But anything for you guys. https://vimeo.com/189996995

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here you go guys, my attempt to get everyone's motivation up! Hope you enjoy cause it took some effort, especially considering I havent Flat benched a barbell in who knows how long. But anything for you guys. https://vimeo.com/189996995
Was that 50? I lost count it was a blurrrrrrr my man. Impressive. I'm psyched about my attempt tomorrow. I don't even care if I win or lose, this is one hell of a fun competition!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was that 50? I lost count it was a blurrrrrrr my man. Impressive. I'm psyched about my attempt tomorrow. I don't even care if I win or lose, this is one hell of a fun competition!
It was 50 but I shouldve warmed up a bit. Im feeling it. And I like your motivation!! Putting it in regardless is an amazing attitude!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys, I was called out on my OWN promo, and I fulfilled my obligation, now I want to start seeing some videos other than thorsdad31 and myself!!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I knew u could do it job well done brotha

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got mine but it'll have to wait till tomorrow when I can get on the WiFi to upload it. I was only able to get 31 good solid reps with a full ROM, 32 if you want to count my weenie rep. ;)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got mine but it'll have to wait till tomorrow when I can get on the WiFi to upload it. I was only able to get 31 good solid reps with a full ROM, 32 if you want to count my weenie rep. ;)
Im throwin the bull sh** flag!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Wait a few days and try again i bet u get at least 40 get that muscle memory workin

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait a few days and try again i bet u get at least 40 get that muscle memory workin
Well, since this yea-hoo ⬇⬇ down here wants to wave the BS flag, I'm going to try again with some of them weenie reps that he was doing and see where that gets me. (I think that might have been more than just "shots fired," that was probably more like dropping a few cluster bombs. Lmbo!)

Ya know I love ya buddy! :D

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I feel like for fairness sake, the # of reps should be divided by the persons body weight and that number is used. I think it would level the playing field a little as the heavier guys would have to do more reps to get the same number as a little guy who did x amount of reps.

This is just a last ditch effor at an attempt to win this cause I know I can't do 32 reps lol

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just cell phone for the web at home and uploading takes up too much data on my little plan. I did just try again (for a third time) and was only able to get to 27 this time. I think I might be regretting that choice tomorrow.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel like for fairness sake, the # of reps should be divided by the persons body weight and that number is used. I think it would level the playing field a little as the heavier guys would have to do more reps to get the same number as a little guy who did x amount of reps.

This is just a last ditch effor at an attempt to win this cause I know I can't do 32 reps lol
What do you weigh? I've lost quite a bit over the past couple months so I'm down to 173-176 lbs.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, since this yea-hoo down here wants to wave the BS flag, I'm going to try again with some of them weenie reps that he was doing and see where that gets me. (I think that might have been more than just "shots fired," that was probably more like dropping a few cluster bombs. Lmbo!)
Wow. Im hurt. Lol. Were my reps that bad, really? I cant help it if I have T rex arms and a torn rotisserie cuff. (Rotisserie said on purpose)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just cell phone for the web at home and uploading takes up too much data on my little plan. I did just try again (for a third time) and was only able to get to 27 this time. I think I might be regretting that choice tomorrow.
Its all good brother! I believe you.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow. Im hurt. Lol. Were my reps that bad, really? I cant help it if I have T rex arms and a torn rotisserie cuff. (Rotisserie said on purpose)
I had to have some kind of comeback after you dropped the BS flag on me. ;)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had to have some kind of comeback after you dropped the BS flag on me. ;)
Its outta love brother! Youre bigger AND stronger than me. But in all honesty, thats why I quit doing flat bench, I just cant get all the way down with my shoulder. Just feels like its going to explode!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Multiple factor based on age and weight algorithm.

If you were say. 51.
And weighed 208.

((Age * .10) * reps) / weight * 100

((51 * .10) * reps) / 208 * 100

:)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its outta love brother! Youre bigger AND stronger than me. But in all honesty, thats why I quit doing flat bench, I just cant get all the way down with my shoulder. Just feels like its going to explode!
Hahaha! It's all good buddy! Bigger my arse! Did you not just read that my little light butt is down to the mid 170s?!?! Wait till I upload the video and show the world how tiny I really am now. This is what I see when I look in the mirror lately:

images.jpg

Except without the smile.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established

Thats a fair idea

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
It was 50 but I shouldve warmed up a bit. Im feeling it. And I like your motivation!! Putting it in regardless is an amazing attitude!!

Awesome job.. but didn't you say hmm hope I can get 20-25??! Mental note don't believe fire titan!! I'll have mine in on Saturday after I take my son to ice hokcey...

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Awesome job.. but didn't you say hmm hope I can get 20-25??! Mental note don't believe fire titan!! I'll have mine in on Saturday after I take my son to ice hokcey...
52 , 55 what u thinkn

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing 30 for myself lol bout to go do this in class right now

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really had no idea going into it. But thanks!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI, just so everyone knows, any video posted by me or Alpha1agreda is for motivational purposes only, they do not count! And would this be a good time to add that my 50 was fueled by BPS Epidrone!!??? Just sayin

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
habajaba BEAST73 enhanced Brandinooooo SFreed HIT4ME bloodnthunder RugbyBaller91 get in here! Will add more names soon!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow I got a lot of catching up. Five pages already???

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Motivated.