BPS STIMRUSH is shooting Bloodmanor to hyper speed

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can tell me about your brutal gym sessions bro!! Sorry, got caught up on some sleep today before coming in to work
Never!!!!! Jk :)
One scoop down the hatch and doing legs ATM
Will update shortly
Loving my new lever action belt for squats - I have a bad back and don't know what took me so long to get one.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Finally in. Stimrush doesn't seem to last me as long as it does you. Around the 45 minute mark I start feeling drowsy. But each person is different. I've only taken two doses too. I don't think I could do a scoop and a half. Holy cow. That's like 5grams BA. Talk about tingles.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Finally in. Stimrush doesn't seem to last me as long as it does you. Around the 45 minute mark I start feeling drowsy. But each person is different. I've only taken two doses too. I don't think I could do a scoop and a half. Holy cow. That's like 5grams BA. Talk about tingles.
Kraken does that to me. Stimrush lasts about 1.5 hour for me. Kicks in in about 20 minutes

I am at home with 1.5 scoops. Balls get tingly lol

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The tingles are tingling ATM !!!!!
Must say I love the dryer bag in it. It really shows bps cares

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stuck at home watching the kids
This may be my first day off in a long time :(

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woke up at 2am to do side gig
After this I go home to sleep then hang with my kids and hopefully find a hour for the gym before I'm back at work at 6 tonight

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
rest days are important though, plus you get to spend it with your kids :)
Rest days are for weak people :p
I had the whole day with them yesterday , just dad and my 2 kids. They had no school and wife was working.
But I ate too much yesterday with them and on a cut :(

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a pity that BPS cancelled his trans dermals. Imagine a TD-stim. :)

First thing in the morning: Trans dermal coffee, LOL!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Past few days have been a blur - just so busy
Today was another scoop and half 20- min prior

Flavor of this will never get old Srs
Had great energy today during chest and arms hypertrophy day
I must say the focus of stim rush really shines. With every rep I remember to flex the muscle as I lift and the pump was insane. Had to end the session early since my wife forgot my daughter had school and I had to rush home to bring here. Still got a solid hour in just no cardio

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I must say the focus of stim rush really shines. With every rep I remember to flex the muscle as I lift and the pump was insane. Had to end the session early since my wife forgot my daughter had school and I had to rush home to bring here. Still got a solid hour in just no cardio
Sound good. Got me some coming!
at least you had an excuse to skip cardio. I usually just skip it!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sound good. Got me some coming!
at least you had an excuse to skip cardio. I usually just skip it!
Hahaha I feel ya
I'm trying my best to cut and get to 10%bf. Training is the easy part for me and I am in the gym 6-7 days a week easily. Just the diet part that sucks and battling hypothyroidism

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established

Yep bro the focus is unmatched IMO.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell yea boss man is here
Wish you guys still made transdermals :(
Super dhea is green water
I stocked up on androcrine! I noticed the batch I got a few weeks back smells a little stronger? Maybe its got more goodies in it! lol
Note: I have only open 1 of the 5 cans.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stocked up on androcrine! I noticed the batch I got a few weeks back smells a little stronger? Maybe its got more goodies in it! lol
Note: I have only open 1 of the 5 cans.
Bought 3 bottles to help my joints....but currently "donating" it to my son for his contest preparation.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In this so easy I didn't even need lube!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back and bis today
2 scoops of stimrush
Let's see what it can do!!!!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Energy was over the top amazing this morning lol. I crushed back and bi's and still had lots of energy to do cardio afterwards. Too bad my legs where soar and it felt like I had concrete on my legs lol.

The BA tingles lasted a long time at that dose which felt amazing. Not over powering at all. I also do not recommend anyone to exceeed the max dose listed on the label. I am 6'4 250 and drink coffee before bed.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doing my final review of stim rush by BPS !!!!

Flavor - 10/10 no question about that. The coolada flavor is amazing and would it to be solo. And the best part is that the flavor lasts in your mouth - sounds weird but it's true. Mid way through my workouts I still tasted it even though I'm drinking a bcaa supp intra.

Energy - 9.5/10 even at 1 scoop , it's the perfect amount of energy not too much that makes you crash afterwards but enough to put the rush in stim rush. One scoop is all you really need and love not feeling jittery when using high stems

Focus - 10/10 - yes this product shines wit the focus. It's truly laser like and keeps you focused the whole time. I love this f0r studying too since the focus and energy are so smooth

Pumps - 6/0 - well it can't be 100 in everything but I don't care much about pumps for 2 reasons.
1. I train overnight fasted so pumps are usually mediocre st best
2. Once the pumps are gone so is your money :)

Labeling and smell - yes I rate these and it's a 10/10 - I love bps simplistic labels that really shine. Plus every time I open up the tub I smell coconut and it's gloruis

Overall - it's a outstanding pre and needs to get some love - plus the tingles!!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doing my final review of stim rush by BPS !!!!

Flavor - 10/10 no question about that. The coolada flavor is amazing and would it to be solo. And the best part is that the flavor lasts in your mouth - sounds weird but it's true. Mid way through my workouts I still tasted it even though I'm drinking a bcaa supp intra.

Energy - 9.5/10 even at 1 scoop , it's the perfect amount of energy not too much that makes you crash afterwards but enough to put the rush in stim rush. One scoop is all you really need and love not feeling jittery when using high stems

Focus - 10/10 - yes this product shines wit the focus. It's truly laser like and keeps you focused the whole time. I love this f0r studying too since the focus and energy are so smooth

Pumps - 6/0 - well it can't be 100 in everything but I don't care much about pumps for 2 reasons.
1. I train overnight fasted so pumps are usually mediocre st best
2. Once the pumps are gone so is your money :)

Labeling and smell - yes I rate these and it's a 10/10 - I love bps simplistic labels that really shine. Plus every time I open up the tub I smell coconut and it's gloruis

Overall - it's a outstanding pre and needs to get some love - plus the tingles!!!!
Great review. Enjoyed. well done brother. Cant wait to bust mine open. Still got a little somthing else left.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great review. Enjoyed. well done brother. Cant wait to bust mine open. Still got a little somthing else left.
Yea I have 3 pres open ATM but when I do a log it's the only thing I use

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BloodManor thank you for your review brother and Im glad you enjoyed it. Keep hanging around with us...weve got more goodies coming!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah Man!! Had a 4 day weekend with the family. Glad to be back at work and in here
Excellent! Good to see you back, missed you brother.
I would rather be on a long weekend with family, lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent! Good to see you back, missed you brother.
I would rather be on a long weekend with family, lol
It was nice!! But I was ready to get back to work !! Put a nice picture of me and my son on my log.