Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What, I would tie her up with something comfortable !!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys, ma70 has posted a link to his log already so he's exempt from this statement. ;) Please make sure that you drop a link in here to your log when you receive product and start your log.
I really enjoyed my run of the OG Laxacrine and had some really nice recomp effects as well as some nice increases in strength so I was disappointed when it was discontinued. I have high hopes for this new version with a new carrier!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, ma70 has posted a link to his log already so he's exempt from this statement. ;) Please make sure that you drop a link in here to your log when you receive product and start your log.
I really enjoyed my run of the OG Laxacrine and had some really nice recomp effects as well as some nice increases in strength so I was disappointed when it was discontinued. I have high hopes for this new version with a new carrier!
Lookin forward to it !!!

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
I logged the old formula, pretty bad rash but dam I was seeing good results

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my bottle today, whats the recommended dosing?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depending on where you live and usps it can be any day. If anyone is international it will take longer than a week to get to you
Haha, not complaining. I'm pretty interested in transdermal Laxo and I'm excited.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
2 to 4 pumps per day. Each pump is 20mg laxo. Its hitting me good. My bad shoulder feels better too.
2-4 pumps per day. One daily dose or broken up over 2 doses? Just came home and found mine in the mailbox. Nice way to improve an otherwise crappy Friday. Can't wait to try it out.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
2-4 pumps per day. One daily dose or broken up over 2 doses? Just came home and found mine in the mailbox. Nice way to improve an otherwise crappy Friday. Can't wait to try it out.
You can split it up or all at once. I have been dosing 4 pumps at once. Applied to shoulders, inner arms and little on upper chest.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
You can split it up or all at once. I have been dosing 4 pumps at once. Applied to shoulders, inner arms and little on upper chest.
can we speed up the testing here guys

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Gonna dose my first 4 pumps after I shower later this evening. I will get my log up and running and post a link here

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any objections to 5 pumps for a 30 day run? (100mg)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mr engineer,

as soon as this is out, im first
I suppose I'll be nice and let you go first. Mainly because I just found a bottle two weeks ago in one of my bathroom drawers that I never use. Brand new bottle too. I looked all over for that and couldn't remember if I gave it to a buddy to try or not. My wife must have gone in to clean my bathroom and put it in the drawer? Only thing I can think of. When in doubt, blame the wife! Lol!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
I suppose I'll be nice and let you go first. Mainly because I just found a bottle two weeks ago in one of my bathroom drawers that I never use. Brand new bottle too. I looked all over for that and couldn't remember if I gave it to a buddy to try or not. My wife must have gone in to clean my bathroom and put it in the drawer? Only thing I can think of. When in doubt, blame the wife! Lol!
Always. Only makes sense to blame our wifes lol

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my bottle today, whats the recommended dosing?
Can't wait to see how this new version works for you guys!

Any objections to 5 pumps for a 30 day run? (100mg)
Oh, you gonna be in love!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
lmao-

but as i said before on other posts, i really hope this comes back positive and now that you have the lotion down, rest should be a breeze

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know this is a Laxacrine thread, but did Sustain Alpha suffer from rash problems as well? I wanna try that stuff sometime

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I know this is a Laxacrine thread, but did Sustain Alpha suffer from rash problems as well? I wanna try that stuff sometime
i have had zero issues with SA- i have said this before (not sure if its on this thread or a different one) but following PP isnt an easy task and if you are going to follow suit, you better make sure you have your S straight. BPS followed along and did a great job with SA,

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have had zero issues with SA- i have said this before (not sure if its on this thread or a different one) but following PP isnt an easy task and if you are going to follow suit, you better make sure you have your S straight. BPS followed along and did a great job with SA,
I know BPS is legit. I've always used their stuff (Combustion, Adrenosurge, blah blah blah). Good stuff. I wish they'd come out with more stuff.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Thinking of running this at 5 pumps also .... being 6'5" 255lbs I tend to need more of everything to achieve the desired effect.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait for mine to arrive... Going to probably be a while as I'm in the UK :(

But either way I'm very interested to see if I notice a difference from the OG formula, I liked the OG too.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know BPS is legit. I've always used their stuff (Combustion, Adrenosurge, blah blah blah). Good stuff. I wish they'd come out with more stuff.
Thanks! We've got a few things in the pipeline
Thinking of running this at 5 pumps also .... being 6'5" 255lbs I tend to need more of everything to achieve the desired effect.
Transdermal is different to oral. That being said, I do believe 5 pumps would suite YOU best. Doesn't mean you couldn't get away with 4 pumps, but lbm does effect absorption

warrior737

Awards
Received Friday afternoon. Will be positng my log shortly. This stuff smells good.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Received Friday afternoon. Will be positng my log shortly. This stuff smells good.
Always a good thing when it smells good too! Some topicals just have a kind of funk smell to them that isn't very pleasant.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
and to think ive been getting all sorts of DMS asking what were coming up with next, even after i directed those folks to this page... kids these days :)

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Also along these lines, see what others do/say then experiment, id say you could start with 4 and bump to 5 however with the OG lax at 1ml/day i was experiencing some pretty good gains and recovery, so im excited to see how the guinea pigs respond to this one!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Also along these lines, see what others do/say then experiment, id say you could start with 4 and bump to 5 however with the OG lax at 1ml/day i was experiencing some pretty good gains and recovery, so im excited to see how the guinea pigs respond to this one!
I am going with the 100mg (5 pumps a day) protocol for a couple reasons. One .... I am a large mammal ... Second .... that is the dosing protocol I have seen most in my research on the few transdermal laxogenin products out there right now .... we shall see how this guinea pig responds ;)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going with the 100mg (5 pumps a day) protocol for a couple reasons. One .... I am a large mammal ... Second .... that is the dosing protocol I have seen most in my research on the few transdermal laxogenin products out there right now .... we shall see how this guinea pig responds ;)
100mg is how most competitors products are dosed, so that's why I'm going with that. Seems to be the general consensus for "minimal effective dose".

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pfresh & grinnell27 have you guys received your bottles yet?

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
excited for the rest of the crew to get in on this as well

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Pfresh is gonna rip this log apart. Great guy to have logging!!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna start my first application tomorrow. Pretty excited to see the differences in transdermal vs oral laxogenin. Whoo.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think grinnell is across the pond. He may take a while
Yeah, I knew he was going to be later but I was just curious. Like iThrow said, I'm excited to see how everyone reacts to this version. I have no doubts about the lax doing it's thing, I just really want people to not have adverse side effects from the carrier. So far, it's looking like this carrier is G.T.G.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yeah, I knew he was going to be later but I was just curious. Like iThrow said, I'm excited to see how everyone reacts to this version. I have no doubts about the lax doing it's thing, I just really want people to not have adverse side effects from the carrier. So far, it's looking like this carrier is G.T.G.
hope so

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
i think the issue with using an alcohol based carrier is that its something most peoples skin doesnt like. For instance aftershave or balms that contain an alcohol base can be problematic (even if shaving didnt irritate your skin)

-not to say all these are alcohol based- you catch my drift though