BPS Dermacrine

NewbieGainz

NewbieGainz

Awards
What will this product do ran by itself, how long should it be ran and would you need any kind of PCT afterward?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your goals for this product?

No real pct needed. You can do OTC but it's not needed.

NewbieGainz

NewbieGainz

Awards
I originally purchased it to run with a Sarms cycle, but I'm not sure I want to use the Sarms just yet. I'm still hesitant on pulling the trigger and not being natty!
I really was just curious as to exactly what this product is for?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There should be a description where your purchased it, unless you purchased it out of the trunk of some guys car or worse a van down by the river. I don't recommend purchasing from a guys trunk though. So...

NewbieGainz

NewbieGainz

Awards
Let me rephrase that, I know it contains DHEA and its suppose to inter the body more effectively transdermal, but does it really help with muscle growth and gains or more or less make you feel more energetic. Have any of you actually used it?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me rephrase that, I know it contains DHEA and its suppose to inter the body more effectively transdermal, but does it really help with muscle growth and gains or more or less make you feel more energetic. Have any of you actually used it?
No it doesn't really help with muscle growth or gains at all. It helps with mood and yes a bit with energy. It depends how low your own production of DHEA is though. Generally, the older you are the more you will benefit from this product. If I was still in my 20's I wouldn't even bother using it.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd say if you use a generous amount (4-5 pumps daily), it will definitely help with gains, and with fatloss. It's a great product.

I also use it at 2 pumps daily as part of my TRT protocol.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 26 and notice benefits from using it. I was only 3 pumps a day (but I only weigh 150Lb). Strength gradually increased, well-being felt heightened as well as libido.

At 41 and 4-5 pumps a day I think you'll really enjoy the product

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I'd say if you use a generous amount (4-5 pumps daily), it will definitely help with gains, and with fatloss. It's a great product.

I also use it at 2 pumps daily as part of my TRT protocol.
So you have low test? Have you had bloodwork before or after dermacrine?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So you have low test? Have you had bloodwork before or after dermacrine?
Before dermacrine. I had low test (~310, just above the lower limit) and below normal DHEAS levels.

I use about 140mg test per week, plus 2 pumps of dermacrine daily for TRT (plus an AI twice a week). TRT dosing is very individual though.