Boxmeman's zzzZAPtastic Quest for an intense CORE workout (sponsored)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Wasnt muscleguyinNY or whatever his name was banned for the same thing tho?

I'd assume he was axed for frequenting the steroids section at 19 yrs old or however old he was. At least I'd assume so, I seen him warned about it a few times and he still posted there constantly.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
box was last online yesterday

still checking in eh box?

how about posting us an explaination for why everythings turned to custard here for you?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
The witch hunt continues

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Boxmeman and Speed321 state they live together - so apparently they'd have the same IP address. Also they've done the same logs simultaneously - one person possibly swindling double product at once?

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh nice.. and let me guess, neither one ever posts any pics, right? Hmmm.. :think:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought the same. Their posting style (or lack there of) are identical. Box needs to clear his name. Or give back the products that he got to log seeing how he is not going to do so.

Boxmeman and Speed321 state they live together - so apparently they'd have the same IP address. Also they've done the same logs simultaneously - one person possibly swindling double product at once?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is what Speed321 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

u ppl are so sad, u have nothing better to do then cry about how he is a fake and a thief...
i know him personally and live with him now, he never sold anything, i watched him take and use every product he was given.
i train with him and i can tell u all his workouts are real and the results are real too.
none of his logs required photos, and he never said he qould post pics either...he was just giving u his experience.
he has had some probs with money such as the lost of jobs right at the end of his cut which prevented him buying a camera and quality food too. u ppl all think u deserve more then him and that he wont log the atomic meltdown...well he says he will when he can aford to spend 35-40 dollars on a tanning bed membership, which wont happen since he spends all his money on food.
Also he wont answer any of these stupid threads cus he says u ppl have no lives and are so worried about his, besides it looks like no matter what he says u ppl wouldnt believe him anyway
Give me a break. That's Box. You can tell because of the excuses he gives. Sad.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Oh nice.. and let me guess, neither one ever posts any pics, right? Hmmm.. :think:
Of course not.

This is what Speed321 said:

Give me a break. That's Box. You can tell because of the excuses he gives. Sad.
Weird how they ran the same products simultaneously and then when people talked of an IP check Speed was fast to mention he now lived with Box :think:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Weird how they ran the same products simultaneously and then when people talked of an IP check Speed was fast to mention he now lived with Box :think:
Dude, sounds logical to me. :rolleyes:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sheesh. I didnt think it was possible to get any more pissed at this guy.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
double the free product with two usernames!! thats gonna be done again by someone else....the guy just scored the load of free supps....

supp company or reps should throw up his address and we can start a bounty for kicking his ass

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established

for a guy who was here less than a year, he sure created havoc and scored large of the supp front.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Speed321: Last Online: 08-23-2008 at 02:47 PM
boxmeman: Last Online: 08-23-2008 at 02:53 PM

The times are from my timezone which is new zealand time that is UTC/GMT +12 hours .

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

The times are from my timezone which is new zealand time that is UTC/GMT +12 hours .

Haha - that says it all. On a side note I have his address from these damn free t-shirts I sent him a long while ago :think:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

ohhhh snap!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a feeling that this isnt over.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha cause its not over yet. and new evidence keeps coming up. I just see no end to this. its cool. Im still pissed at the fck for making fools out of some of us.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree with you. He swindled a ton of free supplements, that's for sure. He should come forward and speak up... but I seriously don't think he has the testicular fortitude to do so.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm really curious about this also...Both Boxmeman and Speed321 (one in the same) put apps in a while back and both got alot of free stuff.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with you. He swindled a ton of free supplements, that's for sure. He should come forward and speak up... but I seriously don't think he has the testicular fortitude to do so.
haha nice old school Family guy reference

I wish I could rep you again! I love your avi!!! And you know Im picky about avi b1tches! :lol:

<<< we should hook our avis up. would be soo hott

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha nice old school Family guy reference

I wish I could rep you again! I love your avi!!! And you know Im picky about avi b1tches! :lol:

<<< we should hook our avis up. would be soo hott
I know... It may be a good thing that they're not "together" - My forearms my grow tired... :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
At least youd have symmetry :rofl:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats high reps for ya

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Between Iron Lungz and Metroba's avi, good grief......

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
tell me about it. I cant stop staring at the two of them and having disgustingly dirty thoughts....ugh I need to stop - Im gonna hurt myself.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
All this talk about repping one another truly reminds me - this is a Boxmeman thread :p

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
for all of you who havent repped me yet. get me back! :lol: jus playen

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Speaking of reps, I need to find a post that I have not negatively repped Box yet... Off I go!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
in your neg comment tell him we think hes a POS! :)

edit: cant love that avi enough ^^

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
in your neg comment tell him we think hes a POS! :)

edit: cant love that avi enough ^^
I always leave him a nice message. :D
Hell, just look how nice I am on his AMSpace profile... I'm a BOX fan! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.