Boosting my testosterone to new heights with Triazole & Testforce!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I've already read that log and that stack seems very good for first cycle :) A little bit of off-topic but how would you compare that stack to AMS Hormone Regulation kit, both at recommended dose? Which stack is more cost-effective?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the M1D/MMv3 stack is more cost effective, I liked it better than the Hormone Regulation kit :)

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
:D

I started drinking them again becuase I got tired of boiling them or scrambled. They fill you up so quickly when you have to chew them, but when drinking them - I can have as many as I like without getting too full :) Quick and easy!
CC, I think cooking them actually increases bioavailability though. keep that in mind.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CC, I think cooking them actually increases bioavailability though. keep that in mind.
I sure will, once I bother cooking them again :sgrin: Drinking them is a relief :D

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 38, 39 ,40 & 41

These days were OFF. I had to go on a business trip to Germany as some of you know so it messed up my eating and training quite alot :(

Not to worry though, I'll be on the right track again in no time ;)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 42

I decided to go training on Sunday. Which is usually my off day but since I was on that business trip I had some catching up to do.

I hit the gym arount noon.

Close Grip Bench: 210 x 8, 220 x 5, 230 x 3, 240 x 2, 110 x 35

Weighted Dips: BW+90 x 8, BW+100 x 6, BW+110 x 4, BW+120 x 2, 155 x 32

Seated Alternating DB Curls: 50's x 8, 55's x 6, 60's x 4, 65's x 2, 35's x 33

Hang Curls: 65 x 10, 80 x 8, 90 x 7, 110 x 5, 45 x 35

Side Raises: 135 x 10, 155 x 8, 175 x 5, 200 x 3, 80 x 30

Front Raises: 80 x 10, 90 x 9, 100 x 6, 110 x 5, 45 x 32

Various esercises of abs.

I was supposed to do some box squats and SLDL's but I was totally beat after that session so I had to
skip legs :( I feel angry at myself because of skipping legs, that is the bodypart I usually slack on :rant:

But I guess I'll have to hit them even harder next time I get the chance :)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 43

Decided to hit the gym again today after work. It was an awful day at work to say te least, my inbox had filled up so much during the time I was gone so I read e-mails most of the day :gives:

Anyways, here is todays workout notes:

Military Bench Press: 210 x 8, 220 x 6, 230 x 3, 240 x 2, 110 x 30

Incline DB Presses: 135 x 8, 145 x 6, 155 x 6, 165 x 3, 80 x 30

Standing Cable Flyes: 90 x 8, 100 x 6, 110 x 4, 120 x 2, 55 x 32

Pull-Ups: BW x 10, 8, 8, 8 ,8 + Pulldowns 110 x 30

Bent Over Barbell Row: 200 x 8, 210 x 6, 220 x 4, 230 x 2, 100 x 30

Lat Pulldowns: 135 x 8, 145 x 6, 155 x 4, 165 x 3, 80 x 36

I had doms from Sundays blasting session so today didn' went that well. I am glad I went though and pushed myself through that workout :)

Weight is slowly climbing still :thumbsup: But I've added som fat also, but I guess it is what comes with bulking heavily during the winter :D

Will have to shed it off for summer again next year ;)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 44

Today was a different day. I had my last tattoo cover up session :D
So I sat under the needle for 6 hours before I got home exhausted and hungry. Cooked some meatballs and pasta and had an awesome dinner :)

So now my tribal is completely covered up. Might post up a picture of the new ink once it has healed a bit. Will be kinda sore for a couple of days I think :p

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 45

Well not much to report. Other than that my arm is sore from yesterdays tattoo session :lol:

I will have to keep a few days off until the tat has healed. At least that was what I was told :(

This sh!t going on in my personal life is messing up my training :aargh4:
Hopefully I get to hit the gym soon, I'm itching to move some weights!

//CC

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can dip quite big weights :O Be careful that your muscles don't grow too fast, your new tattoo won't look so good if you gain many stretch marks on it :D

I'll sit under the needle next month too :)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
BOooo Yeaaa!!! Checking in with ya big man!! work outs looking strong!!! Tatoo session huh. . what did ya permanently paint on your body? :22:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can dip quite big weights :O Be careful that your muscles don't grow too fast, your new tattoo won't look so good if you gain many stretch marks on it :D

I'll sit under the needle next month too :)
Thanks friend :) I've worked quite hard to get those weights dipped :thumbsup: Yeah I gotta be careful not to grow too fast, even though that seems impossible thinking of what I'll run next :D

What kind of art are you putting under your skin if I may ask? :)
BOooo Yeaaa!!! Checking in with ya big man!! work outs looking strong!!! Tatoo session huh. . what did ya permanently paint on your body? :22:
Thanks bruther! As usual I try my best :D Yup I got inked once again, third and last session of my tribal cover up. Dude that did it is very skilled! I'll post a pic of it later this week so you can judge ;) (It is basically two "new age" sculls in profile and some japanese style flowers below them)

//CC

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks friend :) I've worked quite hard to get those weights dipped :thumbsup: Yeah I gotta be careful not to grow too fast, even though that seems impossible thinking of what I'll run next :D

What kind of art are you putting under your skin if I may ask? :)
I'll make honor to my all time favourite TV-series, as stupid as it may sound :D I'm planning to get this tattooed to my upper back and there'll be one latin phrase below it and maybe two black eyes staring behind that symbol, it depends on whether I can endure that pain or not :D

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll make honor to my all time favourite TV-series, as stupid as it may sound :D I'm planning to get this tattooed to my upper back and there'll be one latin phrase below it and maybe two black eyes staring behind that symbol, it depends on whether I can endure that pain or not :D
Sounds like a nice idea, I'm sure you can handle the needle ;) The pain is just temporary :laugh:

//CC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear u got a few workouts in before u have to rest bc of the tat.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Day 43

Decided to hit the gym again today after work. It was an awful day at work to say te least, my inbox had filled up so much during the time I was gone so I read e-mails most of the day :gives:

Anyways, here is todays workout notes:

Military Bench Press: 210 x 8, 220 x 6, 230 x 3, 240 x 2, 110 x 30

Incline DB Presses: 135 x 8, 145 x 6, 155 x 6, 165 x 3, 80 x 30

Standing Cable Flyes: 90 x 8, 100 x 6, 110 x 4, 120 x 2, 55 x 32

Pull-Ups: BW x 10, 8, 8, 8 ,8 + Pulldowns 110 x 30

Bent Over Barbell Row: 200 x 8, 210 x 6, 220 x 4, 230 x 2, 100 x 30

Lat Pulldowns: 135 x 8, 145 x 6, 155 x 4, 165 x 3, 80 x 36

I had doms from Sundays blasting session so today didn' went that well. I am glad I went though and pushed myself through that workout :)

Weight is slowly climbing still :thumbsup: But I've added som fat also, but I guess it is what comes with bulking heavily during the winter :D

Will have to shed it off for summer again next year ;)

//CC
Nice job CC.

Just to clarify, are those the weights of the individual DB's!? Or did you mean to say barbells (BBs)? In any event, good stuff bro.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Wow! Some great work going on in here CC! I'm way late but i at least got myself caught up on things. Keep killing it buddy!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear u got a few workouts in before u have to rest bc of the tat.
Yeah I am glad too, hopefully I'll be able to hit legs and arms on Saturday to catch up :)
Nice job CC.

Just to clarify, are those the weights of the individual DB's!? Or did you mean to say barbells (BBs)? In any event, good stuff bro.
Sorry for the confusion, that is supposed to be BB not DB Inclines. I'll change it asap :) Might be I have missed that on some posts before, but if you see an abnormally large amount on Incline Presses it is prolly meant to be BB Incline Presses :D (I usually switch from DB to BB from week to week.)
Thanks for checking in my man :thumbsup: How's everything with you btw?

Wow! Some great work going on in here CC! I'm way late but i at least got myself caught up on things. Keep killing it buddy!
Thanks big guy, glad you joined :) I still got 2 weeks left on this stack, but the end of last week and the beginning of this has gotten pretty messed up cuz of various reasons I posted earlier :( Hopefully I'll get a workout in tomorrow, this tattoo is healing pretty quickly so ;)

//CC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn now Im a little disappointed. Was hoping someone else was up there with me. Oh well TG kicks my ASS on some incline DBs.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn now Im a little disappointed. Was hoping someone else was up there with me. Oh well TG kicks my ASS on some incline DBs.
Sorry to disappoint you bruther :(
The biggest DB Incline's I've done are with the 100lb Dumbbells (individual weight) for 5 reps ;) That's gotta count for something right :lol:

//CC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to disappoint you bruther :(
The biggest DB Incline's I've done are with the 100lb Dumbbells (individual weight) for 5 reps ;) That's gotta count for something right :lol:

//CC
I guess that counts for something since u dont eat meat u dang European :lol:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess that counts for something since u dont eat meat u dang European :lol:
:toofunny: Oh I eat meat, believe me ;) This week I've been eating at least 500g of red meat per day :food: Next week will be fish I think :sgrin:

//CC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:toofunny: Oh I eat meat, believe me ;) This week I've been eating at least 500g of red meat per day :food: Next week will be fish I think :sgrin:

//CC
I know bro I just felt like picking on u a little :lol: Nice I usually try to get fish in about once a week. :You_Rock_Emoticon:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know bro I just felt like picking on u a little :lol: Nice I usually try to get fish in about once a week. :You_Rock_Emoticon:
:lol: No worries
Cold Smoked Salmon FTW ;) My grandfathers specialty, he's a fisherman.

//CC

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Yo CC-

No problem with the confusion-I should have caught it myself since most of the gyms I know of don't have 135lb increment DBs and most people don't warm up with them on the incline, people with short arms notwithstanding (cough, tomahawk:)).

Things are good with me; thanks for asking; I've been MIA on AM lately, but I'm trying to get back here more often.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yo CC-

No problem with the confusion-I should have caught it myself since most of the gyms I know of don't have 135lb increment DBs and most people don't warm up with them on the incline, people with short arms notwithstanding (cough, tomahawk:)).

Things are good with me; thanks for asking; I've been MIA on AM lately, but I'm trying to get back here more often.
Hey now u r not THAT much taller than me :lol:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yo CC-

Glad to hear you'll be here more often :) Hope you can support me once I start my Phera cycle :thumbsup:

//CC

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear you'll be here more often :) Hope you can support me once I start my Phera cycle :thumbsup:

//CC
Most definitely; just send me the link when you finish your clomid PCT and time off.:sgrin:

I ran Phera this year-great LBM gains, but holy sheeit, my resting pulse was like 108 and my BP was 144-160/90-100 at 30-40mg/day. Made me lethargic as hell too, but some 4AD UTT fixed that (surprisingly). Maybe it just didn't like me, but be ready to down some hawthorne berry just in case.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most definitely; just send me the link when you finish your clomid PCT and time off.:sgrin:

I ran Phera this year-great LBM gains, but holy sheeit, my resting pulse was like 108 and my BP was 144-160/90-100 at 30-40mg/day. Made me lethargic as hell too, but some 4AD UTT fixed that (surprisingly). Maybe it just didn't like me, but be ready to down some hawthorne berry just in case.
Yeah, I'm starting my 4 week Phera cycle in January and I'm thinking of running 30/30/30/30 if not more (depending on how it treats me :D) Just to finish off the bulking period.
I'll also run Dermacrine alongside it :thumbsup:
Nice to hear it gave great LBM gains, can't wait to run that cycle ;)
As for the BP issue, I have Cycle Assist and some extra - CoQ10 with Hawthorne Berry :)

//CC

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see what that run does for you CC! Hell, i'm excited to my epi run started here soon.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to see what that run does for you CC! Hell, i'm excited to my epi run started here soon.
Yeah, I hope it can pack on a some lbm to my frame ;)
When are you starting your epi run? Once you do, hook me up with the link if you log it anf I'll follow closely :thumbsup:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 44, 45, 46, 47

Day 44 I got the last part of my tattoo done so not much to report there. After that I had to rest and let it heal before I was allowed to sweat again :D

So I waited till Saturday until I was able to get a workout in again :)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 48

Finally I got a workout in! I was visiting my parents during the weekend so my father convinced me to join him in the gym :sgrin:

Did arms triceps and some shoulders. 2 exercises for biceps, one heavy and the other one a little lighter. Same for triceps and shoulders.

I don't remember the numbers exactly but I had to show my father what I was capable of on the Close Grip bench so I pressed 240 x 3 which is one more rep since last time on the heaviest set :) So a little new PR there!

Got a really nice pump going in the gym. High intensity the whole workot, minimal rest between sets also.

Again I bailed on the legs :( I'm very mad about that so I'll probably hit them on Monday right away and switch up the routine for the last week on this stack. Hope everything goes well. Time to hit up some 1 rep maxes and see where I'm at this last week ;)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 49

Nothing much to report, my usual cheat day. Just resting up and eating everything tasty in sight :D Resting up real good for tomorrows leg day :thumbsup:

//CC

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 49

Nothing much to report, my usual cheat day. Just resting up and eating everything tasty in sight :D Resting up real good for tomorrows leg day :thumbsup:

//CC
Whats your fav cheat meal bro? Mine is PIZZA, omg I love pizza :food:

I cheat like once every 6 weeks lol, I get fat easy aha, I think my metabolism sucks lol

So what is the new tattoo ya got?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats your fav cheat meal bro? Mine is PIZZA, omg I love pizza :food:

I cheat like once every 6 weeks lol, I get fat easy aha, I think my metabolism sucks lol

So what is the new tattoo ya got?
Hahahah my fav is pizza too lol :lol: I cheat every sunday :D But once I am on that Phera cycle I will keep it totally clean the entire run ;)

I'll post a pic of my tat later on for everybody to judge :laugh:

//CC

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Definitely interested to see the new tat!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, as promised - here is a couple of pictures of my new tat. As I mentioned earlier I got the tribal on my left arm covered up with various motives.

No tribal anymore :thumbsup:

Attachments

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you have one too! ^^^

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you have one too! ^^^
:sgrin: Well the tribal on my shoulder there I intend to cover up also. Something that will blend in with the new one. All the skulls and the flowers :D Quite ironic if you ask me :p

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! How many hours it took to do that?

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Looks awesome bro!!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! How many hours it took to do that?
3 sessions, about 5 hours each when you take into account the breaks :)
Looks awesome bro!!!
Thanks bruther :) I'm real happy about that cover up, dude was skilled! :bigeyes: He drew everything except the flowers by free hand.

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Hahahah my fav is pizza too lol :lol: I cheat every sunday :D But once I am on that Phera cycle I will keep it totally clean the entire run ;)

//CC
Nice tat.

Good luck keeping it clean on Phera, lol. That stuff turns me and some other people into carb-craving fiends. I think the combo of lethargy/laziness and carb craving "feed" into each other on weekends. If you have plenty of hawthorne on board you should be fine with BP. I tried CoQ10 and it did not a damn thing for my BP (ubiquinol actually, the more active form of CoQ10). Not worth the money. I like to use high dose taurine since it acts as a diuretic and helps with BP a bit from that angle. Celery seed didn't do sh!t for me either. Good stuff though (Phera); maybe a tad harsh on the liver, but YMMV.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

//CC
aha when you said judge it I was like, O sh1t what did he get LOL, but that is a sick Tattoo, I'm very picky about what Tattoos I like, but I really like this one, looks freakin awesome!

:You_Rock_Emoticon: