Just got some boldron 200mg. Need help figuring out dosage!!!! Thanks

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's eq right? 14 weeks minimum cycle

dayday

Awards
Yea I'm stackin it with test 250. Its my first cycle. I weigh 160. My home boy told me I cc every four days

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eq is run 700-1000mg a week and test should be at 500mg

You need at minimum 10g eq (5 bottles) and 7g test (3 bottles)

dayday

Awards
Thanks I appreciate it...its my first cycle so I want to do it right. Lookin for some growth here!! Any recomendations on howto gain weight other then just eating?

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
700-1000mg eq with 500mg of test for a first cycle? No way. Too much.

1cc of the test (250mg) + 1cc of the eq (200mg) every 4-5 days is plenty.

Eat Big. Train Big. Sleep Big. Get Big.

I'd use it a minimum of 10 weeks, but whether is 10, 12, 14, there is no magic number of weeks you have to use it. The longer you use it, the more gains you can make, but it's up to you and your pocketbook.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Read up on eq then if you think it only needs to be 10 weeks

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Read up on eq then if you think it only needs to be 10 weeks
I have used eq, even brewed my own. There is nothing magical about what happens at week 11+... All anabolics will give you better results the longer you are on them, eq is no different. Trust me, after a couple of weeks on eq, you will already start to see and feel the effects.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
really? what does raw eq even look like?

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
It was a yellowish semi-solid goo. Made it with cottonseed oil at 200mg/ml, 3% ba & 5% bb. Sourced it from GLP, though I doubt you know who that is because he isn't around anymore... (got shutdown before Beijing olympics)

Also did test enan at 250mg/ml the same way, then suspended winny, var, dbol, clomid, and nolva in everclear, though I don't remember what concentrations I was able to get them to hold at. They were actually pretty decent though...

If you are interested I can get you that info.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are they still closed though? it wouldn't be much use if i cant get the raws

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Here's the post from my old board... beginning of 2007, time sorta runs together lol... I forget more than I remember these days. And I was a bit wrong on the cottonseed thing, forgot I used grapeseed on this first batch.

I just got done brewing a crap load of orals, need to do my injectables in a bit, but for now check it out. Everything was done using GLP powders and SEEMS to be holding fine even at 68°. GOOOD stuff here.

300ml Anavar @ 12mg/ml
200ml Dbol @ 50mg/ml
500ml Winstrol @ 20mg/ml
500ml Clomid @ 20mg/ml
500ml Nolva @ 20mg/ml

For injectables I'll have:

75ml EQ @ 200mg/ml (80% Grapeseed, 4%BA, 16% BB)
75ml Test Enan @ 200mg/ml (80% Grapeseed, 4%BA, 16% BB)

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
are they still closed though? it wouldn't be much use if i cant get the raws
Sure, I have raws sources, just not GLP. And no, I wouldn't send that info out. I was talking about info on how to make your own.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i know how to make it home brew. i just have been trying to find a source for raws. i have domestic sources for gear but i want raws

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry bro, can't help you...
no problem, i get it.

how'd you find sources anyways? online or in person from people?

not asking for any sources or how to get them. just where you found them

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Things were different 5-10 years ago. There were several 're-mailers' who would import bulk powder into the US, mark it up, and sell it. It was easy to find. The problem is that there is very little profit margin, and the risk is high. It's more profitable to make your own gear and sell that. Profit margin on reselling powder was like 50-100%. Profit on brewing and selling your own is probably 500-1000%, and probably 2000% if you sell it locally.

Now you have to go directly to china pretty much. Just call some chemical places in China, you'll easily find someone who makes them.

dayday

Awards
Time to do a little research. But appreciate the help. Will be posting more

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Things were different 5-10 years ago. There were several 're-mailers' who would import bulk powder into the US, mark it up, and sell it. It was easy to find. The problem is that there is very little profit margin, and the risk is high. It's more profitable to make your own gear and sell that. Profit margin on reselling powder was like 50-100%. Profit on brewing and selling your own is probably 500-1000%, and probably 2000% if you sell it locally.

Now you have to go directly to china pretty much. Just call some chemical places in China, you'll easily find someone who makes them.
thanks. i have resellers locally who get 3g test mixed for like 50 so it's not terrible. but yeah raws would be nicer

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
could you actually PM the info about home brewing? I sent you a PM already