antodrol

antodrol

Awards
my third cycle start in 4 weeks

week 1-3 methoxy trn 3 caps (4,5mg)
week 3-4 meotrn 2 caps, methyldrol 20mg
week 5-7 methyldrol 20mg
week 8-9 methyldrol 10mg, mdien 16mg
week 10-12 mdien 16mg, ATD 25mg (I use ATD like HGC for is SARM effect on Hypotalamus/ pituitary gland)
week 13-14 nolva 40mg, atd 25mg
week 15-16 nolva 20mg, atd 50mg, m5aa 50mg
week 17-18 ATD 50mg, m5aa 50mg
week 19-20 ATD 25mg, m5aa 50mg

(no AAS after 5 PM)

what do you thing?
I know 12 weeks of alchil anabolic steroids is heavy, but, my last 2 run of 6 week (the last were 12 weeks) with mdien and superdrol gave me no strange liver values (post cycle therapy nolva and atd)...

antodrol

antodrol

Awards
Another 2 weeks and I'll run the cycle.
Background:
25 years old
10 years of xtreme training: rockclimbing and iron (I'm a strength athlete)
65kg x 168cm
10%bf

I train 5 days a weeks with iron and on the weekend I go to freeclimbing.
My train routine is the german volume training target strength:
30 sets/day, 8/12 sets exercise from 8 to 3 reps

antodrol

antodrol

Awards
This strikes me as a bad idea.
I know, but I think the liver toxicity of 17alfa alchilated AAS is overrated.
After 5 weeks of a run of oxodrol12 (SD clone at 12mg/cap) in the range of 12/24/24/24/12 follow a PCT with nolva my liver values, after 2 weeks in PCT, were fine, in the normal range...HDL and LDL were good. I've a very goood diet, a lot of veggies and only EFA as my fat sources...Carbs stay very low....
I've a second run on my belt with oxodrol12 and mdien (up as high a 32mg/die)...no problem... I think the "out of range" liver and lipid valus are diet dependent...

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I know, but I think the liver toxicity of 17alfa alchilated anabolic steroids is overrated.
After 5 weeks of a run of oxodrol12 (superdrol clone at 12mg/cap) in the range of 12/24/24/24/12 follow a post cycle therapy with nolva my liver values, after 2 weeks in PCT, were fine, in the normal range...HDL and LDL were good. I've a very goood diet, a lot of veggies and only EFA as my fat sources...Carbs stay very low....
I've a second run on my belt with oxodrol12 and mdien (up as high a 32mg/die)...no problem... I think the "out of range" liver and lipid valus are diet dependent...

Everyone's body is different but many people who've done superdrol (and got blood work) have seen their HDL plunge into the single digits after only 3-4 weeks. Your body may be more resilient than most (or perhaps you got lucky).

antodrol

antodrol

Awards
Everyone's body is different but many people who've done superdrol (and got blood work) have seen their HDL plunge into the single digits after only 3-4 weeks. Your body may be more resilient than most (or perhaps you got lucky).
Thanks...I'll stay allert to monitor my liver values..I've no problem to take the bloodworks, my parents are doctors..