BodyFat Breakthrough with Level II (by Formutech)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Energy: 5/5

This isn't the strongest thermo that I've tried, but it is the cleanest-energy thermo for the strength. Even now, over a month into daily use, one cap will give me a pick-me-up. On an energy level alone, a single cap did the trick as my coffee substitute in the afternoons and in the early, early morning before going up in my deer stand. For those that want a big ole energy boost, two caps should be plenty.

Appetite suppression: 6/5
lol

Top-of-the-line appetite suppressant; no joke. I can't add much to this except that it is exceptional here. One or two caps, doesn't matter, I can go hours without feeling like I need anything to eat. Also, I don’t find myself starving when it wears off like other thermos can do.

Duration:

Hmm. Peak energy I’d say 3-4 hours, and peak appetite suppressant 4-6 hours. On the higher end if you take two caps instead of one.

SIDES-

Crash:

I have not noticed any crashes with Level II at all. Because I work out at 0330 I get a little tired around lunch time, but I always have. I could see a crash MAYBE if you’re used to limited-to-no caffeine on a regular basis, but the same could be said about any stimulant, really.

BM:

No changes in my BM.

Sleep:

Level II did not affect my sleep at all. I have taken them as late as 1530-1545 when bedtime is at 2100 and have had no issues sleeping. I probably could take a single capsule of Level II as late as 1700 (5pm) and have no issues.

Attitude:

Level II did not negatively affect my attitude. If anything it helped perk me up a little quicker.

Jitters:

With up to 2 caps at a time, and waiting at least 4 hours before dosing any more, I noticed no jitters.

Again, I am a caffeine junky. If coffee gives you jitters, then Level II might also. I’d equate 1 capsule is probably equal to a strong cup of coffee.
_______

Overall on the product:
5/5

I’m honestly trying to find a reason to give Level II capsules a 9/10 instead, but I can’t. It’s not too weak and it’s not too strong. It doesn’t give me any negative side affects. It suppresses my appetite SUPERBLY, even at one dose. That alone makes it economically effective.

If I could change one thing, it would have to be the color. I hate orange. Damn Gator colors…

I recommend Level II for anyone trying to cut that has any issues trying to limit their hunger, or anyone that wants a clean energy boost without a geekin’ effect.
i can't argue much with this...it took me 2 caps to get energy where i wanted it when extra energy was needed[those days when sleep was lacking or just really tired], but 1 cap did a decent job of appetite control....2 caps on the other hand made me forget to eat[something that rarely ever happens], and the energy was very noticeable!!!

great review, register jr.....very nice!!!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks BigT!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i can't argue much with this...it took me 2 caps to get energy where i wanted it when extra energy was needed[those days when sleep was lacking or just really tired], but 1 cap did a decent job of appetite control....2 caps on the other hand made me forget to eat[something that rarely ever happens], and the energy was very noticeable!!!

great review, register jr.....very nice!!!!
I agree, the appetite suppression is what I always tout with this product. Second to none imo

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Register, you did an outstanding log brother. Being in Palatka, you are only about 40 min out from my way. Maybe we could train a day together sometime. I live in Eustis. About 20-25 min from Ocala.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Register, you did an outstanding log brother. Being in Palatka, you are only about 40 min out from my way. Maybe we could train a day together sometime. I live in Eustis. About 20-25 min from Ocala.
Thanks Sixxer!

Ha, yeah, I know exactly where Eustis is. My father in law lives around there. Just before Ft McCoy.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Sixxer!

Ha, yeah, I know exactly where Eustis is. My father in law lives around there. Just before Ft McCoy.
Do it! Had a chance to train with sixxer once, he's a beast. Don't do legs with him unless you want your calves to fall off though. Lol!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do it! Had a chance to train with sixxer once, he's a beast. Don't do legs with him unless you want your calves to fall off though. Lol!!
I probably couldn't hang with either of you, but I'd definitely love a good leg/calf work.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I probably couldn't hang with either of you, but I'd definitely love a good leg/calf work.
Lol I gave him a run for his money on squats but his conditioning is way better than mine

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Before:

After (six weeks):

Keep in mind the second week was Christmas and New Years was right after. Also, my weight spiked up 5# at Christmas.

I notice leaning in my upper torso and my upper to upper-side abdominal area, for sure.

Ending weight this AM was 192.4

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Before:

After (six weeks):

Keep in mind the second week was Christmas and New Years was right after. Also, my weight spiked up 5# at Christmas.

I notice leaning in my upper torso and my upper to upper-side abdominal area, for sure.

Ending weight this AM was 192.4
Looks like 2" came off your waist dude! Big changes!!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

evo048

Awards
Cheers mate been looking about but they all look dodgy the guy I've been getting them from is taking the puss.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cheers mate been looking about but they all look dodgy the guy I've been getting them from is taking the puss.
ok. STOP POSTING. NOBODY CARES. YOU ARE GOING TO BE BANNED AS SOON AS ADMIN SEES I REPORTED YOU.

OK mate?

So in the words of your country: BUGGER OFF

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gee.... you think I was too harsh? LMAO!

I hate these stupid trolls. he's either a really f-ing stupid lifter for thinking he's going to get sources here OR he's a really f-ing stupid DEA agent for thinking he's going to get sources here. Either way, he's really f-ing stupid.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gee.... you think I was too harsh? LMAO!

I hate these stupid trolls. he's either a really f-ing stupid lifter for thinking he's going to get sources here OR he's a really f-ing stupid DEA agent for thinking he's going to get sources here. Either way, he's really f-ing stupid.
Nah, (s)he's pretty darn stupid.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tell him creatine is gear and your done

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love and hate trolls at the same time......send him to Getbig.com ......all basement living arm chair quarterbacks