Bodybuilding Video Downloads?

Mr.Striation

Awards
Are there any websites where you can download bodybuilding video clips for free?

Mr.Striation

Awards
Thanks quasar, I was looking for posing clips or clips of pros lifting, but thanks anyway the one site you suggested does have posing clips but they are under construction ill have to check back.

quasar

Awards
sorry bro, I've got a few more sites too but the Bible is the place to look for posing info

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Yup, bittorrent has alot of 'em, you can get a few of the torrents for them over at suprnova.com.

eMule is also stacked with them, just do a search for bodybuilding or the bodybuilder who's video you want. Kazaa also has a few circulating, like Ronnie Coleman's Unbelievable and Dorian Yates' video.

zloy

Awards
This site has a list of most of the vids that are out http://www.getfit.ro/video.php

I can not finish downloading Arnold 1997 if somebody could help me out it would be great. I am also going to try torrent but its so sloooow.

Anyway if anybdoy wants to set up an ftp site I can upload alot of videos so we can all share. :)

Mr.Striation

Awards
zloy, none of those downloads will work for me, have you tried any of them recently?