Bobo's NEW pics

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think everyone should delte their posts up until Madmans post (because he did compliment me) :D

As for Bellicose, yes my chest does look small in those pics and I even stated that in the thread. Its the result of the tank top (which I wore to make a comparison of pervisou pics). But as of right now my arms are 18.5 and I'm weighing about 238-240. As for comparisons between me and you, frankly I see absolutely none. THis is just constructive criticism. I still do not see you weighing in at 235 unless you have an enormous amount of fat hidden somewhere. Truthfully it doesn't seem your even over 200lbs. I can't prove you wrong so if you do, then you have heavy bones or something because as far as size is concerned, I just don't see you being close to me (and I'm not even that big)

BTW- Legs are around 28". Thats for those that claim their bottom makes up most of their weight. If your 235 then your measurements should be fairly close to me all around. I played hockey all my life so thats one of the benefits but I'm still working on outer thigh development. I still need to work on calves too (my toughest bp to grow)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let's see:

Arms are the same, you got me on legs by 3-4", dammit I should weigh 235! :(

At least I make 202 look good.. ;)

db682

Awards
  • Established
Let's see:

Arms are the same, you got me on legs by 3-4", dammit I should weigh 235! :(

At least I make 202 look good.. ;)
Pete youd make 225 look good. Stop your crying. Im 240 and you still look bigger then me. It sucks being 6'1". I wanna be midget.

db

bellicose

Banned
Awards
I think everyone should delte their posts up until Madmans post (because he did compliment me) :D

As for Bellicose, yes my chest does look small in those pics and I even stated that in the thread. Its the result of the tank top (which I wore to make a comparison of pervisou pics). But as of right now my arms are 18.5 and I'm weighing about 238-240. As for comparisons between me and you, frankly I see absolutely none. THis is just constructive criticism. I still do not see you weighing in at 235 unless you have an enormous amount of fat hidden somewhere. Truthfully it doesn't seem your even over 200lbs. I can't prove you wrong so if you do, then you have heavy bones or something because as far as size is concerned, I just don't see you being close to me (and I'm not even that big)

BTW- Legs are around 28". Thats for those that claim their bottom makes up most of their weight. If your 235 then your measurements should be fairly close to me all around. I played hockey all my life so thats one of the benefits but I'm still working on outer thigh development. I still need to work on calves too (my toughest bp to grow)
I am what i say i am, and i'll post some measurements because we are alot alike. I played hockey for a while when i was younger..its a wonderful sport.
Legs: 28"
Arms: 17.5" (small for my body)
Neck: 17"
Calves:17.25"
Waist: 34"

I carry most of my weight in my legs and in my back, and i think our bodies are more alike than you'd like to admit.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am what i say i am, and i'll post some measurements because we are alot alike. I played hockey for a while when i was younger..its a wonderful sport.
Legs: 28"
Arms: 17.5" (small for my body)
Neck: 17"
Calves:17.25"
Waist: 34"

I carry most of my weight in my legs and in my back, and i think our bodies are more alike than you'd like to admit.
I have a full inch on you with my arms, my neck is bigger, my waist is smaller (33" bulking) and have much more muscle density and thickness than you do. Sorry bellicose, but your still way off. In the pictures you took, you don't even look clsoe to those measurements either. If you carry most of you weight in your legs and back, then you should look similar to me in the upper body. Sorry but your not even close IMO. And I can't see you carrying that much in your back. Our bodies are not similar at all IMO.

And Pete you easily make 202 look good. Have to love that 29" waist!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What did Arnold say, a full inch on your arms is about 20lbs of overall bodyweight? Now whether thats accurate or not the fact that your arms are a full inch smaller than mine should tell you that your not 235 unless you got some sort of ghetto booty going on (meaning your fatter). SO eother your fatter by a good amount somewhere, or your scale is broken.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
I have a full inch on you with my arms, my neck is bigger, my waist is smaller (33" bulking) and have much more muscle density and thickness than you do. Sorry bellicose, but your still way off. In the pictures you took, you don't even look clsoe to those measurements either. If you carry most of you weight in your legs and back, then you should look similar to me in the upper body. Sorry but your not even close IMO. And I can't see you carrying that much in your back. Our bodies are not similar at all IMO.

Take pictures with your shirt off in the same pose as i had and we'll let everyone else decide. I have much more thickness than you do, not wideness(?). Remember, i'm a powerlifter so the more thickness the better.
I do carry alot in my back, i'll take some chest measurements tonight at the gym.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
What did Arnold say, a full inch on your arms is about 20lbs of overall bodyweight? Now whether thats accurate or not the fact that your arms are a full inch smaller than mine should tell you that your not 235 unless you got some sort of ghetto booty going on (meaning your fatter). SO eother your fatter by a good amount somewhere, or your scale is broken.
Actually i've always heard 10lbs, but I'M A POWERLIFTER. I DON'T WORK BICEPS DIRECTLY....AT ALL... Also, i realize that my arms are small for the rest of my frame but that's mostly because i don't really focus on them.
My arms are mostly tri's from all the pushing movements.
And i do have a ghetto booty..but its all muscle..scales not broken either..is yours?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take pictures with your shirt off in the same pose as i had and we'll let everyone else decide. I have much more thickness than you do, not wideness(?). Remember, i'm a powerlifter so the more thickness the better.
I do carry alot in my back, i'll take some chest measurements tonight at the gym.

Are you kiddinhg me? You might be the most dilusional person I've seen on these boards? Thickness? Where is it? In your head?

You dion't look like a pwerlifter or BB'er. You look like a college student.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe that's 10lbs.

I could be wrong, however.

A
You might be right. I actually forget. For some reason 20lb stuck in my head.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have tried telling him that he is dilusional, but he won't believe me.

I was even called old ma, in a PM. And he wants to fight me, at MY MMA school.

This guy is a joke.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wish I could be 202 with a 29" waist right now.. It's more like 30" at the moment.. :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
FIrst you say this on 1/17

Stats:
19yrs
230lbs
12%bf

Now your
235lb
10% BF

3 days later?!?!

Your 235 at 10% in this picture?!?!!?! YOUR NUTS!

Pick a stat, any stat....

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BWAhahahahahahaha!!!! :D

Yeah, and I should stop lying and confess, if he's 235 I actually weigh 315.. :)

You better be 7' tall, bud..

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I could be 202 with a 29" waist right now.. It's more like 30" at the moment.. :)

In God, we have Faith! Remember that 1?

Maybe it was trust, but I like this one better!

:D :D :D

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
Try 6'3" on for size.
since this thread has turned into a dick measuring throwdown, try six FOUR "on for size" (anobody taller feel free to continue the trend), and most of MY weight is in my cock head and ball sack.

taller people can attest to the fact that it takes massive amounts of poundage to even begin to look as thick as somebody even a couple inches shorter. Gunter, at what, 6'1" and 320, still does not look as thick as Ronnie at 5'10" and 265.

but by the way Bobo is right, you don't look like a power lifter. you have a normal lean physique that's had the benefit of a few dozen push ups.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
LOL......I'd rather be 6'4" than 5'10" 1/2....

bellicose

Banned
Awards
weight can fluctuate 5lbs, especially when your on cycle. Also, i don't measure bf, i go what a personal trainer guessed me at.
He said if you have abs from a distance then you're between 10% and 12%

Hopefully, i'll be 240lbs by the end of this week

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh crap is that all that you have for a response? Do you really realize how many times you have been called on your bullshit.

Oh and your fight challenge:) You can come to my school anytime, if it makes you feel better.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
anybody that lives in florida wanna come over and validate my size? I'd be all for it, just to prove i am what i am.
I'm not trying to say that i'm better than bobo by any means.
How tall is bobo anyway?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
anybody that lives in florida wanna come over and validate my size? I'd be all for it, just to prove i am what i am.
I'm not trying to say that i'm better than bobo by any means.
How tall is bobo anyway?
Bro, fvckin' drop it holmes......quit bein' a dick and people might think you're alright....dig it?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He won't get it through his thick god damn skull. He has proven a liar on numerous threads, but he insists on keeping it up.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
He won't get it through his thick god damn skull. He has proven a liar on numerous threads, but he insists on keeping it up.
I'm not a liar, but i will drop as i can't seem to get it through your thick skulls that i'm not a liar. I still wish bobo would post a shirtless pic, but we don't always get what we want.
Consider it officially dropped. I'm off to the gym to lift.
And i'm 6'2"

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude, you have been proven to be full of **** numerous times.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Consider it officially dropped.
Good because I'm about to officially drop you. This is your last warning. Stop being a tool. You are nowhere near Bobo's size. Your false claims in this thread rival some of Muscletech's.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
lol damn, Pursuit beat me to it... serves me right for getting all elaborate with my quote/replies :D

by the way I don't think I really commented on Bob's pics yet. looks to me like you carry a lot of weight in your arms like I do bro... not sure why that is, but it looks like your arms grow more easily as do mine (though I'd say your tri's respond quicker than mine do... calves and tri's are hard as **** to keep proportional for me). awesome delt/trap complex as well, got some pumpkin mothers hangin out there :D

db682

Awards
  • Established
Where in fl.
Anywhere near Daytona or Miami I can verify, and I can even tell them whatever you want them to hear for enough money. :)

Not to be a dick (haaaa I tried, to late) but this numbers are no where near powerlifter big guy.
Bench- 285x4
squat- 425x7
dead- 400x5

Thats less then my normal lifting weights. 285x4 for bench? I warmup with 225lb and get up around 365 to 375 before im done on flats. And thats for no less then 6 reps and try to get at least 10. I am by no means a powerlifter either.

sorry bud
db

bellicose

Banned
Awards
blah blah blah blah blah blah, I just spent a lot of time posting MORE **** about MYSELF in a thread that is not about me. I will start a new thread if I want to yak like a woman, and will keep further posts in THIS thread about the original subject, or I will expect to have my ass handed to me. this is my last warning. PC1, I appreciate your kind words, you are the man.

Last edited by a moderator:
bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Will you just stop?!? :rolleyes:

PC1

EDIT >>>>>>>

OOooops !? I haven't kept up with this thread over the last couple of days or so, the last post I read before posting my unedited version BELOW was MadMaN's complimenting Bobo. I wasn't aware of the spat this had become.

In any event, if the guy can really powerclean 320, I think that's pretty amazing. If it's BS, well then it's BS. I don't know him obviously.

If he's doing speed/strength type training, he's not going to be as muscular as normal bodybuilders/powerlifters. He may however, be a very athletic guy.

I will say he looks a HECK of a lot better than I did at 19..... not that THAT says much :D

Bellicose, btw, just from his writing style, seems to be originally of non-English origin (ok, I'm trying to say in a PC way he sounds like a foreigner) His language style may account for what some are perceiving as "attitude". I dunno, just throwing that out.

ORIGINAL >>>>>>>>

Let's see.....

19 years old...
230 lbs...
4.6 40 yard dash !!
POWERCLEANS 320 lbs?!

Football for example is not just about strength but both speed and strength. To be able to powerclean 320 lbs at 19 years of age in my book is quite an accomplishment, that's explosive strength/speed.

I don't care what his power lifts are, this guy has 12 - 15 years before he hits his potential. In 6 years time, he'll only be 25, by then he could easily put 100 - 150 pounds on each of his powerlifts.

It sounds to me like he has a LOT of potential.

Last edited:

SlateDrake

Awards
Looking damn good Bobo...damn...I'd kill to keep a 33" waist when bulking...

What does your waist come in at when you're cut up???

Very impressive man.

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
Nah this one is way better :

"We Believe that all men, are created Equal"

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
JonBlaze told me the pics were erased and I remember we had that glitch couple months back so I decided to track these down over at Avant and repost them.

These are over 6 months ago to....pretty old.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
since this thread has turned into a dick measuring throwdown, try six FOUR "on for size" (anobody taller feel free to continue the trend), and most of MY weight is in my cock head and ball sack.

taller people can attest to the fact that it takes massive amounts of poundage to even begin to look as thick as somebody even a couple inches shorter. Gunter, at what, 6'1" and 320, still does not look as thick as Ronnie at 5'10" and 265.

Oh yeah, well I am six SIX :D

And I will agree, that being this tall, it is extremely hard to look huge. At 280lbs, I only like 250-260ish.

Good pics bobo, like already said, your delt/trap tie-in is HUGE!

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, well I am six SIX :D

And I will agree, that being this tall, it is extremely hard to look huge. At 280lbs, I only like 250-260ish.

Good pics bobo, like already said, your delt/trap tie-in is HUGE!
If you have a belly, it is to the advantage of the tall guy because it's spread over more surface area. Shorter people if fat, will look very fat.