BOATLOAD OF NUTRA-INNOVATION STUFF, INCLUDING HEPTADROL AND ZEUS JUICE

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got up this morning and popped a heptadrol and drank a scoop of zeus juice, 30 minutes later I headed to basement gym for workout.

either zeus juice is the best damned pre-workout ive ever tried or else heptadrol is very fast acting, or a combination of both. I felt very strong today, very 'in the zone', weights went up easier, I didn't need as much rest time, and the pump was very good. also, I don't feel as sore as I normally would after a lengthy workout----I hope to see more of this, I was very impressed!!!

just applied my 5 spray dose of 11kt-spray after shower, I love that aroma but my wife says it is kinda intense in the bathroom right after I apply, I told her I could think of worse smells, lol.
I guess PWO showed some impressing power :) did you started with Zeus juice today?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I guess PWO showed some impressing power :) did you started with Zeus juice today?
2nd day of zeus....3rd day of heptadrol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Give Heptadrol couple of weeks and it will kick in good :)
:147:all I know is today was a great day in the gym-I want more, lol....if it was just the zeus juice-get some!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wish my body liked Yohimbe/yohimbine lol
that is too bad, I react very well to it....if the 40% off sale is still going on fri I might pick up another tub, you sure you don't want to try it?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that is too bad, I react very well to it....if the 40% off sale is still going on fri I might pick up another bottle, you sure you don't want to try it?
Thank you so much for the offer. I could try it if it wasnt Y in it :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What's the 40% off code and where is it for?

Also, always in a bigT log!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
What's the 40% off code and where is it for?

Also, always in a bigT log!
MrOlympia16 on our site-

and thanks for asking bro- appreciate and good to see you here

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested what's all the fuzz is about...
Subbed.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I hate to by the party pooper, but still waiting for nutra's heptadrol write up, why does it include 11-oxo and 11-7k "11-oxo-->11-kt", and is 1 pill per 24 hours enough given that most of these compounds have less than 12 hours half-life?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I hate to by the party pooper, but still waiting for nutra's heptadrol write up, why does it include 11-oxo and 11-7k "11-oxo-->11-kt", and is 1 pill per 24 hours enough given that most of these compounds have less than 12 hours half-life?
the half life of most the compounds in this product range from 6-22 hours each but they added in 3 alpha which can increase the effects of the other 6 compounds.

Yes one does convert to the other however, should be fair to say that this will ultimately leave you with more of the KT which we know is good for fat loss and cortisol.

it is 1 pill per day but there are 7 compounds in heptadrol; 7 very good compounds that will work very well together.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the half life of most the compounds in this product range from 6-22 hours each but they added in 3 alpha which can increase the effects of the other 6 compounds.

Yes one does convert to the other however, should be fair to say that this will ultimately leave you with more of the KT which we know is good for fat loss and cortisol.

it is 1 pill per day but there are 7 compounds in heptadrol; 7 very good compounds that will work very well together.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
lol FireTitan

brian.png

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All those pills to lose weight....

herb.jpg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm pretty interested in seeing how Heptadrol pans out. If one cap combined with a bit more 11kt later is all you need. 2 caps a day of heptadrol would certainly be cost prohibitive after all.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 4 on heptadrol...DAY 3 on zeus juice

popped my heptadrol and drank my scoop of zeus juice, waited 30 minutes and headed to basement gym...felt strong again today and got that really great pump that I am enjoying a lot-but I couldn't put endurance to test today because I woke up late and had a client meeting to sign snow removal contract.

I have decided to use zeus juice everyday including off days, with the results I am getting I will most definitely be buying more---some pre's I use on off days for a little pickerupper-although zeus juice gives me a nice energy boost that isn't where it shines for me...if all I wanted was the energy boost burn xtreme definitely has that covered-speaking of burn xtreme, the reformulated version is hands down better than the og at appetite suppression-you notice I said suppression instead of reduction, this was intentional...as much as I love to eat, I am taking my plate to the trash can and scraping food I couldn't eat off, and many nights I am not snacking after dinner--my wife even took notice of this!!!

on to a side note...my wife was telling me that one of her friends said that applying moisturizer lotion to belly button helped keep whole body more moisturized, I have no clue what to think of this but I thought to my self how about applying 1 spray of 11kt-spray to belly button just for ****s and giggles.....so today I applied 2 sprays to each side of neck and shoulder area and 1 spray to belly button-I have a inny by the way, lol...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btw-I forgot to mention...the new burn xtreme makes me sweat like crazy, it hasn't even been hot out but 20 minutes after I pop a burn xtreme I break out in sweat-even if I'm not doing anything but sitting at the computer, lol. damn!!!

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
took the day off from lifting today, had to drive to indy to help with a big sod job[lol]...I know it isn't the same as a weight workout but a lot of manual labor was involved....still dosed a scoop of zeus juice and took a burn xtreme before drive back home[70 miles]....was sweating on drive back after taking burn xtreme, the strongest thermo effect I have ever felt from a fat burner/stim.

day 5 of heptadrol and applied my 5 sprays of 11kt-spray after I showered when I got home.

tomorrow is my weigh in day, I know I have lost some weight-burn xtreme is killing my appetite.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my wife and I went to olive garden last night and we have both been sick since...didn't do anything today- I even took a sick day from work, 1st sick day I have taken this year!!!

still took my heptadrol and used 5 sprays of 11kt spray.

we are feeling better and I will be working out in the morning and back to work, but going to go easy at least for a day---been drinking pedialyte to replace fluids-if you know what I mean, lol.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my wife and I went to olive garden last night and we have both been sick since...didn't do anything today- I even took a sick day from work, 1st sick day I have taken this year!!!

we are feeling better and I will be working out in the morning and back to work, but going to go easy at least for a day---been drinking pedialyte to replace fluids-if you know what I mean, lol.
Glad youre feeling better my man!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A few days late but HERE!!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established

Definitely my favorite way to lose weight. :)

Hope you bounce back quickly, man!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I bet that drive back from the city you were speeding pretty good, in every sense lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I bet that drive back from the city you were speeding pretty good, in every sense lol
you bet...the new reformulated burn xtreme kicks butt!!!

remember the other day when I had that big sod job...well one of my guys was dragging and I needed some work from him, so I told him take one of these burn xtremes-but I warn you they are strong...an hour later he tells me you were right it made my hair stand on end....but I did get a whole lot of work out of him that day....I am thinking about passing out burn xtreme to my whole crew when we have big jobs like that, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
aggression is up...today is exactly 1 week=7 days on heptadrol and 5 sprays of 11kt-spray.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly strong capped fat burners are the most practical stims both from a logistical standpoint. You don't need cups or shakers or extra fluid for mixing like powder, and they can often be had for under $1/serving if you're mainly looking at stimulants. Nevermind getting coffee there, guys on a work site don't always want to (or can't) be drinking hot coffee all day. And way cheaper than energy drinks obviously.

I have seen a guy keep a tub of preWO in his toolbox and throw scoops of dry powder in his mouth and chase it lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Honestly strong capped fat burners are the most practical stims both from a logistical standpoint. You don't need cups or shakers or extra fluid for mixing like powder, and they can often be had for under $1/serving if you're mainly looking at stimulants. Nevermind getting coffee there, guys on a work site don't always want to (or can't) be drinking hot coffee all day. And way cheaper than energy drinks obviously.

I have seen a guy keep a tub of preWO in his toolbox and throw scoops of dry powder in his mouth and chase it lol.
lol...I guarantee you that burn xtreme is stronger than coffee...and even though it doesn't have dmaa in it I put it above mesomorph as a stimulant-and it lasts longer also...

burn xtreme is a STRONG stim that also has thermos effects and suppresses appetite-my favorite stim...it is a good thing I have other milder stims on hand though, there are times when burn xtreme is just plain too strong for what I need!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

Hyde do you use them? fat burners

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
aggression is up...weight is down-lost 5lbs

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Nice work so far...definitely keeping an eye on your log as these products really have piqued my interest

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Late to the party, but I'm here too :)
There are SOOOO many logs I am following from friends to people running the same stuff as me or that I am interested in. I almost can't even keep up anymore! LOL

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There are SOOOO many logs I am following from friends to people running the same stuff as me or that I am interested in. I almost can't even keep up anymore! LOL
IKR!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, I know! It's crazy logging season around here.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
lol...I guarantee you that burn xtreme is stronger than coffee...and even though it doesn't have dmaa in it I put it above mesomorph as a stimulant-and it lasts longer also...

burn xtreme is a STRONG stim that also has thermos effects and suppresses appetite-my favorite stim...it is a good thing I have other milder stims on hand though, there are times when burn xtreme is just plain too strong for what I need!!!
I gotta get me some of this!

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I was given a sample of BurnX by a super nice new friend on this board. He warned me to take my first dose with a small meal to dampen the effects a bit.

I forgot. I regret having forgotten.

The stim was so strong I was shaking. My hands had a small tremble making it hard to type. I got the cold sweats -- almost to the point of shivering. I had energy but it was useless energy. I found myself unable to channel it to anything productive. I ended up huddling up under my blankets in bed for 20 minutes to warm up and calm down. It probably would have been best for me to head to the gym, but that wasn't practical for my schedule.

So, I'll pass on that great advise: don't take that first dose on an empty stomach!

That said, I do think BurnX is doing what it says on the bottle. I was given a week's worth. I'll report back when I've gone through it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was given a sample of BurnX by a super nice new friend on this board. He warned me to take my first dose with a small meal to dampen the effects a bit.

The stim was so strong I was shaking. My hands had a small tremble making it hard to type. I got the cold sweats -- almost to the point of shivering. I had energy but it was useless energy. I found myself unable to channel it to anything productive. I ended up huddling up under my blankets in bed for 20 minutes to warm up and calm down. It probably would have been best for me to head to the gym, but that wasn't practical for my schedule.

So, I'll pass on that great advise: don't take that first dose on an empty stomach!

That said, I do think BurnX is doing what it says on the bottle. I was given a week's worth. I'll report back when I've gone through it.
I try to be as honest as possible when describing effects/results I get from supps, but I am human and on occasion I will get hyped up and embellish a bit---burn xtreme is a VERY strong stim with great thermos effects and appetite suppression-and I guarantee you this is no embellishment!!!

by the way lets not overlook zeus juice, the stimulant effect of zeus juice is similar to burn xtreme but milder without the thermo effect that is probably the cause of jitters for some... I am actually getting stronger from taking zeus juice, I almost thought it was the heptadrol kicking in really fast--I do not know what ingredient in zeus juice is causing this increase in strength but it is fantastic...zeus juice in mornings pre-workout and then a burn xtreme in mid afternoon is treating me very well.
smith_69...I think zeus juice would be something you should try...the stim effect is there but it's like a little brother to burn xtreme and I am sure you would like the strength gains!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

i have also said the same thing and i say this with every supp- even multi, take it with food. there are some that are just used to it and have no issues, but for the rest of us, having something in our stomachs at that time (because it may be some time before you can actually get food down) can help. going forward, take one, in the am with food- oatmeal if possible (always seems to work best for me) and drink more water than normal.

I am not sure what else you are taking, but in this case if anything, dont take together. If you get like this again, do not take this anymore.

i posted before that my wifes friend took this near 4 pm and before she said anything else, i said "are you f*cking nuts" around 3 am she started to really wind down.

she has taken it since, but with food in the am- about 30 min after she gets up. dont drink coffee either, get used to this first

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hyde do you use them? fat burners
Generally speaking, almost never anymore, now that I haven't cycled anything in such a long time. As a strength athlete not taking hormones, my strength closely follows my bodyweight, and getting leaner also impacts leverage as well as costs me muscle with no exogenous androgens to keep lbm in a deficit.

I enjoy my stims, but I mainly stick to preworkout powders like White Flood/Rapids for the extra ergogens and occasionally add some ephedrine or go w a DMAA supp if I want some extra horsepower. But you can't beat a capped product for convenience!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I try to be as honest as possible when describing effects/results I get from supps, but I am human and on occasion I will get hyped up and embellish a bit---burn xtreme is a VERY strong stim with great thermos effects and appetite suppression-and I guarantee you this is no embellishment!!!

by the way lets not overlook zeus juice, the stimulant effect of zeus juice is similar to burn xtreme but milder without the thermo effect that is probably the cause of jitters for some... I am actually getting stronger from taking zeus juice, I almost thought it was the heptadrol kicking in really fast--I do not know what ingredient in zeus juice is causing this increase in strength but it is fantastic...zeus juice in mornings pre-workout and then a burn xtreme in mid afternoon is treating me very well.
smith_69...I think zeus juice would be something you should try...the stim effect is there but it's like a little brother to burn xtreme and I am sure you would like the strength gains!!!

i am going to. i have bought a tub and will after i finish the Performax XT log. I dont like to mix too much so i can give a fair analysis of what I am taking.

I know it is going to be strong and dont plan on taking a full dose. When i mentioned to chem about including a thimble, i wasnt kidding lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Generally speaking, almost never anymore, now that I haven't cycled anything in such a long time. As a strength athlete not taking hormones, my strength closely follows my bodyweight, and getting leaner also impacts leverage as well as costs me muscle with no exogenous androgens to keep lbm in a deficit.

I enjoy my stims, but I mainly stick to preworkout powders like White Flood/Rapids for the extra ergogens and occasionally add some ephedrine or go w a DMAA supp if I want some extra horsepower. But you can't beat a capped product for convenience!
ok, i wanted to get you some of this- this wouldnt be a contest for whos is better or we have this and you dont. Nothing like that at all, as i have much respect for you as well as Controlled Labs and value your opinion.

if you do at some point, please let me know, would like to hear your thoughts

S

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GQdaLEGEND Supplement Auction 3
Supplement Auction 9
Supplements 0
thebigt Supplements 2
Supplements 3