dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got charged for shipping so it wasnt all the orders
Looks like just the BMP only orders. Brilliant functionality on the store's part, to declare a product weight and it somehow defaults to "doesn't need to ship."

Problem fixed at least. Not too bad - lost about $200

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like just the BMP only orders. Brilliant functionality on the store's part, to declare a product weight and it somehow defaults to "doesn't need to ship."

BMP is so badass it can teleport.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Lol its always something right... Well atleast its not a major prob. Im hoping i do better with bmp this time. Any protocols for running it?

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Crap? Really? I think this just turned into a financial disaster then. :/
Sorry D honestly wasn't trying to rip you off. If you want let me know how much for shipping and I'll get send it.

nump

Awards
OK, so it's not just me. I was wondering why there was no shipping on this. I thought because the ship date was on 4/25 and it won't calculate it til then.

bought 2 at 12:10pm PST yesterday

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
I bought 6 through Paypal and it looks like I didn't get charged for shipping.

I am will pay the shipping if you want to take it to PM. I'm only one state over so it shouldn't be too bad. Don't want to slow down the cash flow for the next *hopefully trouble free* batch.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol its always something right... Well atleast its not a major prob. Im hoping i do better with bmp this time. Any protocols for running it?
Stick with the recommended, and give it a few weeks. I have plenty, so I'll work with you if you're still not getting impressive results after week 3.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought 6 through Paypal and it looks like I didn't get charged for shipping.

I am will pay the shipping if you want to take it to PM. I'm only one state over so it shouldn't be too bad. Don't want to slow down the cash flow for the next *hopefully trouble free* batch.
It's cool. Luckily they don't weigh very much.

I appreciate it though.