Bludevil's LG SubSterone run (sponsored)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Man hopefully you are ok at work man :)
Thanks, meeting today didn't really shed any light. Just talked about our interim boss. New guy will come on board in Jan. From what I hear, I'm good at least until mid 2011.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Nov 13 - Day 12
Sub Sterone - 6 sprays morning, pre w/o, post w/o & night

Workout
BB Bench Press 4x5 @ 250
Deadlifts 4x5 @ 275 (kept losing grip, the bar at the gym sucks and there is no chalk. I could have went much heavier but I couldn't hold my grip for 5 reps.)
Skulls 4x5 @ 110
BB Curls 4x5 @ 110
DB Shoulder press 4x5 @ 45 (taking it easy on shoulders due to pain)
Cardio, played 1.5 hours of bball

Diet
Morning - 1 scoop of protein pwder and cinnamon, large apple and 1/2 cucumber
Lunch -Grilled Chicken Salad, plum, fish oil
Afternoon - Grilled Chicken Salad, banana
Dinner -Meatballs, green beans, mac & cheese
Night - non-fat Greek Yogurt mixed with natty pb and cinnamon

Notes - One thing that is extremely noticable after upping dosage to 4xday is hunger. I try to eat every 3 to 3.5 hours but honestly, my stomach is growling every 2 hours now. I mean it's not I'm just a little hungry, my stomach is growling so loud other people can hear it. I wouldn't want to run this stuff on a cut.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully by mid 2011 things will start to turn around!!

I love the extra appetite from ecdy!

Keep up the good work brother!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established

Thanks, yeah I hope so. But I'm updating my resume just in case :study:

Yeah, I like it but worried it may lead to some fat gain which I want to keep at bay. It's hard to not snack on junk food when your hungry all the time.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

this is the truth!, I just cooked up 4 egg whites and steak strips mixed in for a snack!:D

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Nov 14 - Day 13

Sub Sterone - 6 sprays morning, afternoon & night

Workout
No workout today. I was planning on going to the gym but I had a dentist appt. this morning that went long and thus threw the rest of my day off. I ended playing catch up at work for the rest of the day. I can't go after work because I coach my 5 year old son's bball team. They practice every Tues and Thursday from 6-7. Hopefully I'll get a lil cardio in at practice.

Diet
Morning - 1 scoop of protein pwder and cinnamon, large apple and 1/2 cucumber
Lunch -Meatballs, green beans, mac & cheese, fish oil
Afternoon - Meatballs, green beans, mac & cheese, fish oil
Dinner -Turkey Burger, green beans

Notes - Appetite is still raveging

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is hard not snaking on junk... I'm trying to cut and in between meals I got so hungry my stomach was hurting... Long story short a co worker had a pizza and yea I had like 6 slices. I'm on the treadmill now lmao

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I feel you pain guys. I'm using this on a cut and carbohydrates NEVER looked so good.
On the plus side though, you can cram in plenty of protein now.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
this is the truth!, I just cooked up 4 egg whites and steak strips mixed in for a snack!:D
Yo im in heaven; they are selling a dozen eggs for 40 cents at this local chain store. Friggin awesome when you eat 12 in 1 sitting!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
It is hard not snaking on junk... I'm trying to cut and in between meals I got so hungry my stomach was hurting... Long story short a co worker had a pizza and yea I had like 6 slices. I'm on the treadmill now lmao
LOL, that's hilarious. I'm so glad I'm not cutting right now. I bet that was some of the best pizza you've ever had though :food:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Yo im in heaven; they are selling a dozen eggs for 40 cents at this local chain store. Friggin awesome when you eat 12 in 1 sitting!
That's a lot of eggs, hope that don't give you gas like they do me. If I ate a dozen eggs, I'd be running the whole family out of the house.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, that's hilarious. I'm so glad I'm not cutting right now. I bet that was some of the best pizza you've ever had though :food:
I ate it pre workout along with 9oz of beef and a cup of oatmeal. Workout sucked and I feel like **** lol never again. Sushi anyone?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a lot of eggs, hope that don't give you gas like they do me. If I ate a dozen eggs, I'd be running the whole family out of the house.
I's $hit my pants if i ate 12 eggs n one sitting:D...:lol:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
11/17/10 - Day 16

Training
Muscle Pump/P-90x class. Tons of push-ups, side lunges and shoulder exercises today. Not sure why, but I probably sweat'd more today than any previous class. Thought it could be from the increased protein which increases body temp. A good workout, would love to know the amount of calories burned.

Diet
Morning - 1 scoop of protein pwder, 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 3tsp of natty pb and cinnamon, large apple
Lunch -Protein shake, cucumber, 2 handfuls of nuts, 1/2 grapefruit, fish oil
Afternoon - Grilled Chicken salad, 1/2 grapefruit
Dinner -Bourbon Chicken, peas and baked potato topped with cheese
Night - non-fat Greek Yogurt mixed with natty pb and cinnamon, handful of blue corn chips

Notes - Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but I swear my libido is kicking. I just came off a cycle of Androhard and the TRS stack with Sustain Alpha which both are supposed to increase libido, but neither of those are touching where my libido is at right now with Sub Sterone.
For example, I'm 37 years old, so no spring chicken, but I had sex with the wife last night and after about 30 minutes still had the urge for more sex (unfortunately my wife didn't, she's a nurse and works 12 hour shifts, so she goes to bed early) so I went and rubbed one out. I haven't been this horny in quite awhile.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11/17/10 - Day 16

Training
Muscle Pump/P-90x class. Tons of push-ups, side lunges and shoulder exercises today. Not sure why, but I probably sweat'd more today than any previous class. Thought it could be from the increased protein which increases body temp. A good workout, would love to know the amount of calories burned.

Diet
Morning - 1 scoop of protein pwder, 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 3tsp of natty pb and cinnamon, large apple
Lunch -Protein shake, cucumber, 2 handfuls of nuts, 1/2 grapefruit, fish oil
Afternoon - Grilled Chicken salad, 1/2 grapefruit
Dinner -Bourbon Chicken, peas and baked potato topped with cheese
Night - non-fat Greek Yogurt mixed with natty pb and cinnamon, handful of blue corn chips

Notes - Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but I swear my libido is kicking. I just came off a cycle of Androhard and the TRS stack with Sustain Alpha which both are supposed to increase libido, but neither of those are touching where my libido is at right now with Sub Sterone.
For example, I'm 37 years old, so no spring chicken, but I had sex with the wife last night and after about 30 minutes still had the urge for more sex (unfortunately my wife didn't, she's a nurse and works 12 hour shifts, so she goes to bed early) so I went and rubbed one out. I haven't been this horny in quite awhile.
I haven't had the honor to use sub ecdy but when I'm on my ecdy cycle (won't say the name don't wanna tread your thread) I walk around with my libido flipped up in my waist of my pants lol I'm 23 and I can tell the diff when I'm on ecdy. My chick can even tell the diff.. When were going at it she will ask "are u on that **** again" enjoy my friend!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'm feeling to as well man, but might be the DAA?

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I'm feeling to as well man, but might be the DAA?
CM, are you asking if the libido increase is from DAA? If so, then no I'm not taking anything besides LG's BCAA's and fish oil. So it has to be Sub Sterone for me.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
11/18/10 - Day 17

6 sprays 4xday

Training
DB Chest Press - 3x10 @ 90
DB Rows - 3x10 @ 100
Overhead tricep press - 3x10 @ 35
Concentratin Curls - 3x10 @ 45
Leg Press - 3x10 @ 300
Tried to keep rest intervals 90 seconds but was a little tired today. Not sure why, but recovery wasn't as good as days past.

Diet
Morning - 1 scoop of protein pwder, large apple, 1/2 cucumber
Lunch -Grilled Chicken salad, 1/2 grapefruit, fish oil
Post W/O - Grilled Chicken salad, 1/2 grapefruit, 1 slice of carrot cake
Dinner -Greek Yogurt mixed with natty pb and cinnamon, cucumber, grapefruit

Notes - Libido still kick'n today, but I did notice the recovery wasn't as good as it has been. Other than that, a pretty good workout but I was rushed. To many meetings today at work.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any weight gain or anything recently? I am really thinking this would be great to use during the depletion part of the UD2 Diet. Keep protein synthesis kicking a little more than it would normally on low calories.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Any weight gain or anything recently? I am really thinking this would be great to use during the depletion part of the UD2 Diet. Keep protein synthesis kicking a little more than it would normally on low calories.
Sorry for the lack of updates the last couple of days. Took the family to the beach over the weekend and had no internet access. I'll take a bf analysis test tomorrow. For me it's hard not to gain weight while taking Sub Sterone, because your always hungry.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
11/23/10 - Day 22

6 sprays 4xday

Training
Played bball last night for a good 2 hours. Played pretty much the entire time. Lucky enough to get on a good team from the start. Woke up this morning a little sore though. I noticed I had pain in my lower stomach when I tried to situp. After walking around a little bit, I realized I must have reaggravated an old groin injury. If I pushed in on my lower stomach, the pain went away. So today at the gym, I took it kind of light. Was afraid of aggravating even more with straining with heavy weights. So today was pretty much a machine workout.

Machine BP - 3x10 @ 225
Machine Rows - 3x10 @ 180
Machine Shoulder Press - 3x10 @ can't remember
CG Bench Press - 3x10 @ 185
Machine Curls - 3x10 @ 80
15 minutes on the tready at 3.5 speed and 3.0 incline

Diet
Lunch -BBQ, large head of broccolli, orange
Post W/O - BBQ, large head of broccolli, orange
Dinner -Chicken Pot Pie, chips and salsa

Notes - Didn't get a chance to get bf% taken today but did weigh myself. I'm at 195lbs, which is a 2lb increase from the start. Libido is still going strong. I did notice today that my focus and strength wasn't there. I found myself watching sportcenter more than focusing on the weights. I believe it was mostly due to pain in groin though. I knew I wasn't going to hit it hard, so it was hard to get motivated.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
11/24/10 - Day 23

6 sprays 4xday

Training
Played bball again today. It was a little iffy at the beginning. Hernia was hurting, where I couldn't even jump. But after about 10 minutes worth of stretching and getting blood flowing, the pain was minimal. Played about 1 hour of 4 on 4 full court. Got plenty of cardio in. Vertical wasn't quite there for rebounding and such so I had to play old-school and move'm out with the hips. For the holidays theirs a couple of guys talking about getting together to play flag football. If I can handle the pain, I'll be out there. Other than that, my friend just gave me the P90x CD's so I might check that out and get a work out in.

Diet
Lunch -1 scoop of protein pwder, orange, 1/2 cucumber, fish oil
Post W/O - Grilled chicken wrap from Jersey Mikes and an orange, fish oil
Dinner -Chicken and veggies

Notes - Sadly I feel older and older everyday. I need some serious downtime and recovery but I'm to hard headed to quit. I'm a sucker for some good competition.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates the last few days. You know how it is with the holidays. A lot of traveling. I haven't worked out any yet, but I did rake and blow leaves today for about 6 hours. After I was finished, I felt like my back and shoulders had went through a grueling workout.

Other than that, family and friends know I'm an IT guy, so they spend the holidays bringing me their virus/spam infested computers for me to fix for them. No lie, I got 4 computers over Thursday and Friday to fix cause people are to sorry to keep their virus defintions up to date like I tell them. Pisses me off, their to lazy to hit update on the computer, because they know I'll fix it if it breaks. Since their family I don't charge anything. Maybe if I did, they would listen. Anyway, I'm off my rant now.

As far as the Sub Sterone, I made sure to take 6 squirts about 30 minutes prior to eating huge meals, and I was able to impress people with the amount I could eat. It was like the 1st plate was just the appetizer. I'm scared to see how much weight (not the good kind), I've gained over Thanksgiving.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
11/29 - day 28

Not a lot of updates today. Took a vacation day to make an extended Thanksgiving holiday. Did play bball tonight. Had exactly 10 guys and we ran for 1.5 hours straight. Got a decent run in. Everytime I wanted to run hard my stomach/groin would start hurting. So I probably went 80% for most of the time. Appetite has still been on high lately. The libido has dropped slightly the last few days but it's still high. I think my wife is getting tired of me bugging her anyway. I definately need to clean up my diet after the past few days. Up the protein and lower the carbs the next few days.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
11/29/10 - Day 28

6 sprays 4xday

Training
Finally got back in the gym today.
BB Bench Press 5x5 @ 255
BB Rows 5x5 @ 205
Shoulder Press 5x5 @ 100
Overhead DB press 4x5 @ 75
BB Curls 4x5 @ 95
Seated Calf Raises 3x10 @ 150

Diet
Lunch - Vegetable Beef Soup, 1/2 grapefruit, fish oil
Post W/O - Vegetable Beef Soup, 1/2 grapefruit
Dinner -Pork Roast, green beans, fish oil

Notes - Stength and endurance was pretty good in the gym today, but focus and determination was slightly off. Had one of those days where I ask myself why am I doing this? I'm guessing it's from the post holiday hangover.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you notice anything strange from mixing the booze and ecdy? I seem to get drunk very fast when taking ecdy (not that I drink much but.........)

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates the last few days. You know how it is with the holidays. A lot of traveling. I haven't worked out any yet, but I did rake and blow leaves today for about 6 hours. After I was finished, I felt like my back and shoulders had went through a grueling workout.

Other than that, family and friends know I'm an IT guy, so they spend the holidays bringing me their virus/spam infested computers for me to fix for them. No lie, I got 4 computers over Thursday and Friday to fix cause people are to sorry to keep their virus defintions up to date like I tell them. Pisses me off, their to lazy to hit update on the computer, because they know I'll fix it if it breaks. Since their family I don't charge anything. Maybe if I did, they would listen. Anyway, I'm off my rant now.

As far as the Sub Sterone, I made sure to take 6 squirts about 30 minutes prior to eating huge meals, and I was able to impress people with the amount I could eat. It was like the 1st plate was just the appetizer. I'm scared to see how much weight (not the good kind), I've gained over Thanksgiving.
I hear ya holmes. I was on-call during thxgiving week. Got called 2wice, PISSED...I dont do anything for free anymore my man...if family, have em cook you steak and yams :D

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Did you notice anything strange from mixing the booze and ecdy? I seem to get drunk very fast when taking ecdy (not that I drink much but.........)
Well, I really wasn't referring to alcohol (I'm not much of a drinker), but more of just the over-eating and sitting my butt on the couch watching the tube for 5 days.

But you do remind me of a point I've been meaning to mention, since I've upped the dosage to 6sprays / 4 times a day, I've been waking up around 3 with cottonmouth. My mouth is so dry I have to get up and drink a glass of water before falling back asleep. This seems to be more prominent when I dose the ecdy right before bed.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya holmes. I was on-call during thxgiving week. Got called 2wice, PISSED...I dont do anything for free anymore my man...if family, have em cook you steak and yams :D
Glad you feel my pain, the cooking is a pretty smart idea :thumbsup:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
12/01/10 - Day 30
6 sprays 4xday

Training
Did my P90X class today. Felt good to work up a good sweat, made me feel I was working off some of the Thanksgiving meals. Again, just a lot of high rep, compound exercises to get your heart rate up. Like always, completely drenched by the end.

Diet
Lunch - Pork Roast, green beans, fish oil
Post W/O - Vegetable Beef Soup, 1/2 grapefruit
Dinner -Protein shake, large grapefruit and some cajun snack mix (in a hurry)

Notes -Although the workout was pretty good, I was completely drained the entire day. Didn't get a lot of sleep last night. We had a pretty bad storm, so I woke up a couple of times due to that, but then our power went out around 3am, so I spent the rest of the night sleeping in about 10-15 minute intervals cause I was freaked I would oversleep and be late for work. I want to go to bed early tonight, but my team Duke Blue Devils is playing Michigan State tonight at 9:30est in bball, so I'll have to stay up late and watch them.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
12/02/10 - Day 31

6 sprays 4xday

TrainingUnfortunately, I didn't get a chance to workout today. Too busy at work and then I had to coach my son and daughters bball teams this evening.

Diet
Morning - shake made with 1 scoop of protein pwder, 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 3tsp of natty pb, 1 banana
Lunch - Grilled Chicken Salad, 1/2 grapefruit, fish oil
Afternoon - Grilled Chicken Salad, 1/2 grapefruit
Evening -shake made with 1 scoop of protein pwder, 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 3tsp of natty pb, 1 banana
Dinner - BBQ and 1/2 cucumber, fish oil

Notes- Nothing really to note today. With work being so hectic and then having to coach my kids bball practices I really didn't have anytime to hit the gym today. Planning to play bball tomorrow, so I'll try and run extra hard to make up for today. Regarding the cotton mouth with the 4x6 dosing scheme, I took it about 1 hour before bed and drank a glass of water before going to sleep and all was good.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
12/03/10 - Day 32

6 sprays 3xday

Training - Played bball today. Decent runs. Played off and on for about 1.5 hours, so I probably got about one good hour of running in. The last few games everyone was slowing down, but due to not training yesterday I tried to keep going hard and as a result scored a lot of points the last 2 games.

Diet
Morning - shake made with 1 scoop of protein pwder, 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 3tsp of natty pb, 1 apple
Lunch - BBQ, green beans
Afternoon - Parmesan Chicken, side salad
Dinner - non-fat Greek Yogurt mixed with natty pb and cinnamon, grapefruit

Notes- Unfortunately woke up today with a semi stuffy nose and a sore throat. It's not to bad, I can still breathe through my nose, but worried I'll wake up tomorrow feeling worse. Hopefully not, cause it's my son and daughters first bball game. I'm the coach for both teams so I'm hoping I'm at 100%. Also, tomorrow is my son's 6th birthday and were throwing a big b'day party for him. So most of my day is going to be dealing with a lot of kids. Being sick and little kids don't mix in my book :)

Also, forgot to take my pre-w/o dose of Sub Sterone so I only got 3 doses in today.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is your weight up? What are you noticing if anything on recomp etc...

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Is your weight up? What are you noticing if anything on recomp etc...
I gained 2lbs in the 1st week of Sub Sterone, but I've maintained since then. Started out at 193, now 195lbs. My strength has increased , but I'd say the bf% and all is the same. I do feel and look a little fuller, I've noticed shirts are getting tight in the sleeves.

I'd day the biggest 3 things I've noticed while on Sub Sterone is:
1. Increased Appetite - there's no denying this stuff makes you hungry
2. Recovery - Usually take anywhere between 90 to 120 seconds rest intervals between sets, but RI's have decreased to 60-90 seconds while strength has increased.
3. Libido - Funny this has increased because ecdy doesn't really effect libido, but my desire for sex the last few weeks has lasted to long to be just happen stance. Maybe it affects us older guys.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed increased libido when "on" ecdy, and I'm a young guy. I've found some research supporting increased libido from ecdy use. Ecdy it's kinda like creatine- works great from some, but others not so much.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
12/06/10 - Day 35

No dosage today. As I figured, I've come down with a nasty sinus infection. I've decided to lay off the Sub Sterone until I start feeling better. My throat is really sore and the Sub Sterone was making my mouth dry (especially at night) so it wasn't a good combination. Hopefully I'll recover in a few days. I'd judge I only have a few days worth of Sub Sterone left, maybe 3 - 5 days.

Training - Walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes. Didn't want to do anything to strenous so my body can recover.

Diet
Morning - shake made with 1 scoop of protein pwder and 3tsp of natty pb, 1 orange, 1/2 cucumber
Dinner - Blue Chips topped with salsa and chicken

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe ecdy use also supports the immune system.

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
I know I came down with something nasty during my Sub Sterone log and my immune system kicked its ass in a day and I was back lifting the next. SO I definitely think it helps the immune system:D

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I know I came down with something nasty during my Sub Sterone log and my immune system kicked its ass in a day and I was back lifting the next. SO I definitely think it helps the immune system:D
OK, based on you and StakedCops response, I've started back on Sub Sterone with hopes of increased strength/recomp and boost in immune system

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man I had to laugh at the work you said you were doing on your family's computer. I told all of m,y family and friends I will more than gladly help them with their computer problems. I charge $75 an hour with a 2 hour minimum, and only accept cash payments.

Nobody asks me to fix there computers anymore. It is really wierd that way...

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Man I had to laugh at the work you said you were doing on your family's computer. I told all of m,y family and friends I will more than gladly help them with their computer problems. I charge $75 an hour with a 2 hour minimum, and only accept cash payments.

Nobody asks me to fix there computers anymore. It is really wierd that way...
Guess I'm a sucka for family, though I may start charging the friends.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Feeling any better?
About the same. I would probably feel better but last night the guys called me about playing ball. I said no, but then they said they only had 9 and they needed me to make 10. So I gave in, but told myself I would only go 50%. But after about 5 minutes of running, the competitive juices started flowing and I was all out. Played for 2 hours too. Woke this morning with the nose a little more stuffy, but my body felt ok. I'm guessing it's just a cold.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
12/07/10 - Day 36

Started back on Sub Sterone. 6sprays x 4

Training - Carbon Copy of yesterday, walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes.

Diet
Morning - shake made with 1 scoop of protein pwder and 3tsp of natty pb, 1 orange, 1/2 cucumber
Dinner - Pork Chops, okra, fish oil

Notes - Feeling about the same. The nose is a little more stuffy, but my throat doesn't hurt as much although it is a bit more scratchy. Good thing is the body feels fine.