Enjoy it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do apologise for misunderstanding the dosage.
NO need to apologize.
I can also understand being a skeptic.
There isnt enough emphasis put on making products that work these days. It seems like there is far too much on just selling people whatever they will buy regardless....this is just in general.
Im doing my best to ensure any product you use by Black Lion Research works and that our customers are satisfied.
Im also doing my best to stay on the cutting edge. We have alot of new things coming and they will all be Follidrone big.
Let us know how the FD works for you after you have run it for a bit.
Take advantage of the added endurance and push yourself harder in the gym. THis will help you see more from it.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I understand your thought process, but wouldn't making your label transparent clear up a lot of others perceptions of how yours is dosed, be it higher or lower than others in which case will benefit you?

Also not sure why you are pimping fat burners on me, this thread had nothing to do with them??
What is your big issue with the label? Personally, I am tired of fancy labels on products that disappoint. Here we have a good product that actually does what it says it will and by that alone I know it has a good hefty dose of the active ingredient. Another reason I know the dose is just right, is when I take an additional cap then the recommended dose I so no added benefit. The dosing seems to be just right for me.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LMAO a transparent label makes it fancy?? strong logic buddy

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Every other product we make is transparent.
Every other product has 0 filler. Aside from td matrix.

None have a prop blend snd I have voiced my dislike of prop blends many times publicly because they are almost universally used to deceive the consumer.
So Ill avoid it anytime I can. This time it wasnt in my best interest.

We dont do it to confuse the customer but to confuse competitors. People say its not helping but it really is.
One day youll see.

Bottom line-
Its not very often a new anabolic substance is introduced to the industry.
Its extremely rare that it be natural and healthy.
Its even more rare that it works so incredibly well.

Follidrone has been used by enough people now that you can rely on it.
Enjoy it.

There is no point trying to figure out the label. If its not on there its not on there.
You know whats in it and that it works better than any natural supp in history.

I want to be able to stop answering rice flour questions and get back to designing the next new product.

By the way.....your hearing it now.
Im testing something this coming week. Its pretty exciting. It will change a pre existing supplement.
Imagine something already good and widely used....but...10x stronger.
Its going to make a whole lot of supps currently on the market obsolete....like...literally no purpose for them anymore.
For the consumer though its going to usher in a whole bunch of new possibilties.

Slightly anabolic....to extremely anabolic.
Im excited and you guys should be as well.

Lets keep our fingers crossed.
Trials start next week.

Oh. Also im designing a pre workout.
We are looking into using something never used before in a pwo. Sourcing has been tough as its extremely rare and or hard to synthesize.
Its got some properties you dont normally see in a pre. Youll.....know you took this one for sure.
This is only one of the ingredients of course.
Several other rare additions as well.

Ill say it now.
Either this will be a contender for the best pre workout supp in history or i wont make it. Looks like we are making it though.

Should be an interesting few months upcoming.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Its a tall order to make it into my Top 5 Im hoping for a killer PWO from BLR.

moontan360

Awards

None have a prop blend snd I have voiced my dislike of prop blends many times publicly because they are almost universally used to deceive the consumer.

We dont do it to confuse the customer but to confuse competitors. People say its not helping but it really is.
One day youll see.

Bottom line-

Enjoy it.

There is no point trying to figure out the label. If its not on there its not on there.

I want to be able to stop answering rice flour questions and get back to designing the next new product.

Im testing something this coming week. Its pretty exciting. It will change a pre existing supplement.
Its going to make a whole lot of supps currently on the market obsolete....like...literally no purpose for them anymore.
For the consumer though its going to usher in a whole bunch of new possibilties.

Trials start next week.

We are looking into using something never used before in a pwo. Sourcing has been tough as its extremely rare and or hard to synthesize.
Its got some properties you dont normally see in a pre. Youll.....know you took this one for sure.

Ill say it now.
Either this will be a contender for the best pre workout supp in history or i wont make it. Looks like we are making it though.

Good luck. The pre-workout category is one of the worse to get into as it's super saturated and has a very low customer loyalty rate.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I know.
This is why it has to dominate everything currently available. Im 100% certain i can do it.

Now...if I or anyone was to make a pwo and it had creatine, beta alanine, citrulline, etc the normal stuff and amp citrate, caffeine etc it would be a waste of time and money. I get pms all the time asking me how to start a supp company or how to bring a new product to the market but the number one thing guys say they want to make is a pre and i recommend against because for a non existant company making a cookie cutter product it would be impossible to sell any units.

For me though I have the inside lane.
I know about tons of rare chems and plants.
I have sources for just about anything you can imagine.
I know what it takes to make something that will make a splash.

Also having trained for decades i know what is needed for a PwO.
I wont just add it because its hip and everyone else is doing it. In fact I plan to do the opposite.
I have a set of requirements that need to be met and each of them so far is being met with something unusual or unique.

Lots of companies say their new product is-or will be
Revolutionary
Ground breaking
The best ever
Will change the industry.

My goal above all is to deliver these things^^^ in the pwo.

If i cant I wont produce it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Getting my hype lol. I believe in you. Haven't disappoint yet. Keep it up bruh

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

One day youll see.

Bottom line-

Enjoy it.

Trials start next week.

Ill say it now.

Exciting stuff.....

moontan360

Awards
Oh I know.
This is why it has to dominate everything currently available. Im 100% certain i can do it.

Now...if I or anyone was to make a pwo and it had creatine, beta alanine, citrulline, etc the normal stuff and amp citrate, caffeine etc it would be a waste of time and money. I get pms all the time asking me how to start a supp company or how to bring a new product to the market but the number one thing guys say they want to make is a pre and i recommend against because for a non existant company making a cookie cutter product it would be impossible to sell any units.

For me though I have the inside lane.
I know about tons of rare chems and plants.
I have sources for just about anything you can imagine.
I know what it takes to make something that will make a splash.

Also having trained for decades i know what is needed for a PwO.
I wont just add it because its hip and everyone else is doing it. In fact I plan to do the opposite.
I have a set of requirements that need to be met and each of them so far is being met with something unusual or unique.

Lots of companies say their new product is-or will be
Revolutionary
Ground breaking
The best ever
Will change the industry.

My goal above all is to deliver these things^^^ in the pwo.

If i cant I wont produce it.
More power to you. I'm the very same with our Company. We only create products we feel will dominate the category. We've been playing with a pre-workout as well, however we will not release anything until we think we're bringing something new and spectacular to consumers. Right now though, we're concentrating on some areas of the market that aren't as common as others. Consumers tend to win with smaller companies such as BLR and ours as we don't have huge marketing budgets that allow us to heavily market mediocrity.....instead we rely on bringing new and innovative products to the market that work.

Good luck on your quest.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Its funny....hes in another thread saying he took it for 3 days and it doesnt work. Also for all you guys who ran logs sponsored and non hes on BB .com calling you all liars and saying you were paid off to lie. All while making several unfounded false claims about the product and the company. Danes you should be ashamed of yourself. Perhaps you have an ulterior motive....

The guy is 220+lbs and maxes out at 225 for 2 reps on bench, and doesn't squat...

You don't get to talk **** if you don't squat in my opinion...

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
220lbs really doesnt mean much, the blokes rig isnt anything to write home about, hes probs 20% + bf... Looks like he is just trying to stir sh!t for the sake of it.

tony soprano

Awards
The guy is 220+lbs and maxes out at 225 for 2 reps on bench, and doesn't squat...

When I read that post I was going to suggest that he spend some more time in the gym and less time on the intarweb counseling others on (-) epicatechin.

Who the hell buys six bottles of a supplement that they don't believe is going to work? "It's a great antioxidant!"

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its funny....hes in another thread saying he took it for 3 days and it doesnt work.

Also for all you guys who ran logs sponsored and non hes on BB .com calling you all liars and saying you were paid off to lie.
All while making several unfounded false claims about the product and the company.

Danes you should be ashamed of yourself.
Perhaps you have an ulterior motive....
Where you the company that offered free product to him for a positive review?
If you check Danes post history on BB you will see he is non-bias and gives honest reviews . I guess that's not good enough for some people

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its disappointing actually.
He started the thread here and started to post things that dont make any sense so I pointed out to him that the whole basis for his comments was him being unable to read properly he said thanks and apologized. He actually posted a quote by me that contradicted what he was saying.

Then went to another forum and posted a bunch of lies and unfounded accusations Terrible.
Its hard to say what a persons motivation for something like this is. Its not like people (normal people) wake up in the morning and decide to start spreading lies and making up complete nonsense. Generally there is some motivation. Especially when hes never said a word about us or FD before and hes got like 30 posts.
I dont doubt he was offered product or money in fact he said he was.

He has another thread here where he posted hes been taking FD for 2-3 days and he gives a review where he states he knows it doesnt work but he bought 6 because its an antioxidant. He also bought it from the UK so....we are talking like 500$ on FD supposedly.

He also says that increasing test levels wont do anything so thats how he knows FD wont. Perhaps he only did test for 3 days?
So either there is something wrong with him and I feel bad for him or hes being motivated to post this nonesense somehow.

He claims loggers must have been given products laced with steroids which is of course absurd.
He then says every log and review is a lie. So the dozens of loggers are all liars now, or I paid them which...is also absurd.

Clearly he realizes hes making up BS or he would have continued here instead of going somewhere that non of the people hes insulting are present.

I posted at BB.com that he should come and ask the 20+ loggers and guys who posted reviews why they are lying SMH.

I would be willing to gamble significant money on he was motivated to post these things because he doesnt even understand what hes posting and it makes no sense.

Either way....all it does is give my product more exposure. People may think it hurts us but considering this weeks sales its only helped if anything ;)

You can make up lies but truth prevails.
You can try to tell people Follidrone doesnt work but again....truth prevails and intelligent people see through BS and haters posts. In fact it only seems to make us look better and help us sell more product.

Follidrone is the best natural anabolic substance in history.
Its not going anywhere regardless of lies and false allegations.
And Im not going anywhere. I plan to continue to make the best supplements available so that guys like us have a brand they can trust always.

I wonder what people are gonna say when this next stuff comes out lol.....Its gonna be a big one.
I cant wait to start public testing here.

tony soprano

Awards
Where you the company that offered free product to him for a positive review?
If you check Danes post history on BB you will see he is non-bias and gives honest reviews . I guess that's not good enough for some people
Sorry, his "review" on Follidrone was largely unintelligible, and yes, I understand English is not his native language. After 5 days of use he's made the declaration that Follidrone won't increase strength or size...but he bought six bottles of it anyway...because it's a great antioxidant.

As well, he went on to say that anyone that's indicated a strength or weight gain is either experiencing a placebo effect or flat out lying. I don't know Danes from Adam, but I know from his own posts that he can't bench his own bodyweight for two reps. I've read positive reviews on Follidrone from from far more accomplished lifters in this forum. Non-biased or not, I don't put much stock in his opinion.

Did you happen to give him free product to attribute his mad libido to the SNS Bulbine he's used?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I do more than this for 10-15 military press with a pacemaker.
But its not his lifts but his odd post decisions.
Its almost like someone else is posting it because when I respond to him he doesnt even understand what he said.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, his "review" on Follidrone was largely unintelligible, and yes, I understand English is not his native language. After 5 days of use he's made the declaration that Follidrone won't increase strength or size...but he bought six bottles of it anyway...because it's a great antioxidant.

As well, he went on to say that anyone that's indicated a strength or weight gain is either experiencing a placebo effect or flat out lying. I don't know Danes from Adam, but I know from his own posts that he can't bench his own bodyweight for two reps. I've read positive reviews on Follidrone from from far more accomplished lifters in this forum. Non-biased or not, I don't put much stock in his opinion.
There is another thread from the 3rd where he gives a review of Follidrone....after 2 or 3 days.
He says he knows it doesnt work and its just like a test booster. Of course this is silly as you cant review a product you took for 3 days.
It doesnt make any sense.
Seemed like maybe he was just asking questions at first and I pointed out his reading errors and he said thanks and apologized.....then went to another forum and made up lies about myself, my company and products and of course everyone whos used the product.
To imply that every person who has posted a positive review (20-40 people now just on this forum) are liars is unacceptable. Most of them are well known members of this community who we talk to everyday and many who have been here contributing for years. NONE of them have any reason to make up lies.

Im trying to develop a thick skin. I guess as we become more successful there will be more haters.
Not sure why but some people just cant stand to see other people doing great things. Jealousy?

I particularly dont appreciate him calling our customers and supporters liars. Its not ok. Even worse when he does it behind everyones back.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Did you happen to give him free product to attribute his mad libido to the SNS Bulbine he's used?
I dont remember him running Bulbine actually.

Now if he would have said he felt the Epicatechin on the second or third day would he still be full of shyt?

Touey

Touey

Awards
that whole thread is silly with zero informative value, like 90% of the threads there; it was worth reading to see dooks appearance to the rescue of Clear Muscle:)

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
There is another thread from the 3rd where he gives a review of Follidrone....after 2 or 3 days.
He says he knows it doesnt work and its just like a test booster. Of course this is silly as you cant review a product you took for 3 days.
It doesnt make any sense.
Seemed like maybe he was just asking questions at first and I pointed out his reading errors and he said thanks and apologized.....then went to another forum and made up lies about myself, my company and products and of course everyone whos used the product.
To imply that every person who has posted a positive review (20-40 people now just on this forum) are liars is unacceptable. Most of them are well known members of this community who we talk to everyday and many who have been here contributing for years. NONE of them have any reason to make up lies.

Im trying to develop a thick skin. I guess as we become more successful there will be more haters.
Not sure why but some people just cant stand to see other people doing great things. Jealousy?

I particularly dont appreciate him calling our customers and supporters liars. Its not ok. Even worse when he does it behind everyones back.
You're letting this get you way too worked up. Every product will have people that bash it. You can't defend your product against everyone that does.

Let them speak all they want. If your product is as good as you believe then let your product do the talking.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Where you the company that offered free product to him for a positive review? If you check Danes post history on BB you will see he is non-bias and gives honest reviews . I guess that's not good enough for some people

You can't give an honest review of anything after 5 days. That's not even hard to understand. I don't know why anyone try's to use that as a valid point to back up his "claims."

Common sense isn't common i understand, but come on...

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
I called NP today to ask about the expected ar***** of Follidrone, She ckd. and didnt have an exact date. I told her there were other retailers that had it n stock, but I only order from them. She asked me if I had hearrd of Follidrex, she said it was basically the same extract and should yield the same results. She then said since I only shop there she would send me a free bottle and tshirt, NP Rocks !!! Is this indeed the same product ?? I will start it in about a month after I get back to a more regular lifting and eating schedule. Summer with two kids takes alot of my free time ATM......

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I called NP today to ask about the expected ar***** of Follidrone, She ckd. and didnt have an exact date. I told her there were other retailers that had it n stock, but I only order from them. She asked me if I had hearrd of Follidrex, she said it was basically the same extract and should yield the same results. She then said since I only shop there she would send me a free bottle and tshirt, NP Rocks !!! Is this indeed the same product ?? I will start it in about a month after I get back to a more regular lifting and eating schedule. Summer with two kids takes alot of my free time ATM......
No they aren't the same but we will see in a few months

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can hardly keep up with demand with Follidrone selling at full price.
Let alone give it away for free with shirts lol.
Its true though. Planetary nutrition has Follidrone in stock right now.
Orbit will have some shortly as will strong supplements
NP will have some later this week perhaps.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also In stock at Strong supplements is VIRON.
http://www.blacklionresearch.com/viron/
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/brands/black-lion-research

Its our own tongkat extract along with Boron citrate.
If your a fan of tongkat...this is the best extract available and the price is very reasonable especially considering it also had boron.

Tongkat-

• Boosts testosterone
  • Increases luteinizing hormone
  • Promotes erection
  • Reduces SHBG
  • Increases Free testosterone
  • Decreases cortisol
  • Decreases estrogen
  • Increased muscle mass
  • Improved sexual performance
  • SERM properties
Boron Citrate

• Increases Free testosterone
  • Increased DHT
  • Increased Vitamin D
  • Decreases inflammation
  • Increased muscle mass
  • Improves joints
  • Strengthens bones
  • Reduces estrogen
  • Lowers plasma lipid levels and enables removal of cholesterol through various means.
  • Enhanced cognitive function. Hand eye coordination, Short term memory and concentration.
Some potential uses-

On natty supp cycles to keep test levels up and for the huge increase in free T. Also just for the added health benefits of both EL and Boron.
Off cycle for increased test levels and to keep SHBG low. Lots of guys like to take EL year round for its mood and libido enhancing properties and many people are boron deficient.
It is especially good for PCT. You could run the Viron and Formeron for PCT with no other additions. Post cycle your system is a mess. Aside from the obvious benefit in PCT of raising test and free test EL acts like a SERM similar to tamoxifen (novadex). In addition you get reduced inflammation and improved lipid profile (lipids are normally extremely bad after any oral steroid or prohormone). Furthermore you will benefit from the reduction in cortisol and general mood improvement everyone needs during PCT.

Combines with Formeron it makes a perfect PCT.

tony soprano

Awards
I dont remember him running Bulbine actually.
You seemed to be familiar with his unbiased reviews - I would have thought you noticed his current stack included SNS Bulbine as quoted in his signature. Did you provide him with free product to plug your Bulbine?
Now if he would have said he felt the Epicatechin on the second or third day would he still be full of shyt?
Based on his commentary in the two Follidrone threads he's created, he has very little credibility with me regardless of the product or stated results.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Insulting to all loggers/purchasers who've had great results

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Why are you dragging drama from BB.com to here?

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Danes. If this is you from the bb.com boards(I don't post too often, I mostly browse). I know you know the good natty supps(bioforge v3, synthagen). I wanted to try epicatechin because the HUGE(who is an intelligent formulator) was behind it too. Unfortunately biotivia ran into tragedy(my condolences) but I was ready to try an epicatechin product. So I researched and found follidrone. I was lucky enough to secure 2 bottles 4 weeks ago. A couple more days and I'm done with the first bottle and WOW. I am so surprised that this lived up to its potential. It's right up there with bioforge v3 and synthagen for me if not better(want to wait till the end of 8 weeks for final evaluation). No wonder all these other epi products are starting to creep out of the woodwork. I think epicatechin is going to be BIG. Props to BLR for being the first.
What happened with Biotivia? They have some great products in the pipeline (Pre workout, ArA, epi)

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
C'mon buddy. I thought that my post was absurd enough to be clearly seen as tongue in cheek. Although there are some brundelbots on here that would probably think it was true. As for myself, I am going to give OL a run.
Dumbass, just get microber creakyaline creaTEST 2000

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
I,m not really understanding ur comment about we will see in a few months. I am a little skeptical also since like Brundel stated he cant keep it in stock and someone else is giving it away. I am going to order some Follidrone when its in stock at NP, Ive got a month or so before I will try it. I think I will start off with BLRs first 8 weeks and then the free one next four and see if I notice any difference.

No they aren't the same but we will see in a few months

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
Hey, not a frequent poster here but I use this forum for lots of research. Just got my 2 bottles of follidrone delivered today and going to start it up once I get out of work later. Can someone tell me what the most current consensus is for a dosing protocol? I've read through a lot of the follidrone threads as much as I could, and I've seen some conflicting recommendations and some that are months old, etc. Those threads have all gotten so massive, though, it's getting tough to find the relevant info.

2 caps together, or 1/1 spaced out? Different between workout days and off days?
With food, or empty stomach? If empty, how long after a meal would be best to wait?
Anything to Touey's protocol of using every 4th week to not take any follidrone and deload? Anyone else tried that besides him?
Take with ECGC + Vit C, or does that not matter? If they do help, do they have to be taken at the same time as follidrone, or just take them any other time during the day?
Any other tips/tricks to get the most out of it?

Thanks!

Touey

Touey

Awards
Anything to Touey's protocol of using every 4th week to not take any follidrone and deload?
the dosing protocol needn't be "every 4th week" for some the deload / break from follidrone may be the 8th week....on seven weeks off every 8th week, everyone is different...your body will let you know the week believe me :)

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Do you feel like taking that week off was mainly about physically recovering from the increased volume/intensity during the follidrone phase, or did stopping the follidrone during that time also allow you to avoid any tolerance and remain more sensitive to its effects?

Touey

Touey

Awards
Thanks! Do you feel like taking that week off was mainly about physically recovering from the increased volume/intensity during the follidrone phase, or did stopping the follidrone during that time also allow you to avoid any tolerance and remain more sensitive to its effects?
both

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established
What happened with Biotivia? They have some great products in the pipeline (Pre workout, ArA, epi)
There owner/founder had a tragic accident. So there is uncertainty as to what is going to happen with the new products they had in the pipeline. Daniel aka the HUGE is a smart guy, a great formulator and a gentleman. His interest in epicatechin sparked my interest because I trust his ideas and sincerity. And he was right. Having run follidrone for 4 weeks now I can honestly say epicatechin is legit. Is it a PH? No. But it is one of the few natty supps besides creatine that makes a significant difference in Performance. It's definitely not placebo. I also love bioforge v3. It's a wonderfully balanced and effective product.

Status
Not open for further replies.