Blowing the F up with THE ONE

pfafkl13

Awards
Weight is still at 190 and strength is pretty close but my Drive is going to be gone around the end of this week (pct week 2). with 110 caps and 6 per day that only lasts 18 days, 7 of which were during the last week of my cycle.

Rosie - do I need to order some more Drive or will I be ok with IGF-2 and 2nd gear?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weight is still at 190 and strength is pretty close but my Drive is going to be gone around the end of this week (pct week 2). with 110 caps and 6 per day that only lasts 18 days, 7 of which were during the last week of my cycle.

Rosie - do I need to order some more Drive or will I be ok with IGF-2 and 2nd gear?
You can order some more Drive if you like. Otherwise you should be ok with just 2nd GEAR and IGF-2 (so long as the IGF-2 lasts until at least the end of your PCT).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

pfafkl13

Awards
PCT seems to be going well so. I could tell my libido was down the first couple of days but it wasn't drastic. Hopefully I can get to the gym tonight to see where my weight and strength are...

MattJN

Awards
PCT seems to be going well so. I could tell my libido was down the first couple of days but it wasn't drastic. Hopefully I can get to the gym tonight to see where my weight and strength are...
Photo's?

Raised my eyebrow slightly that you neglected your Liver in your supports. Methyl compounds can be harsh on the liver.

Are you going to get bloodwork done?

pfafkl13

Awards
I still don't have my camera back yet so I cant get photos.

I didn't run any liver support b/c from the blood tests that I saw The ONE really didn't do that much to you. Besides, 2nd Gear has Milk Thistle which will help in that department.

My weight is down from a high of 190 to about 187-188 but I haven't been stuffing myself like I was when i was on. Speaking of that... time to eat!

pfafkl13

Awards
I'm really leaning out right now which is nice. It almost seemed like I was retaining a good amount of water...

Not positive, but I think I'm seeing an increase in hair loss during pct....

firedoghfd

Awards
did you change your diet during PCT? How does it compare to your Cycle diet?

pfafkl13

Awards
my pct diet is a lower calorie one which is why I'm dropping weight but that's what I wanted to do after seeing my abs disappear. I'm probably at about 185 now and have maybe 8 days of pct left. My strength is staying constant which is amazing but my endurance, focus, and energy are down which is what I expected.

Hair loss has sped up. On the ONE my head itched quite a bit and I was thinking to myself "oh sh*t" but I guess that's what I get for running a DHT based compound even though others didn't report anything. Hairline is back probably about a 1/8 inch. I can always tell when I'm losing b/c near my temples the hair starts to turn white and then falls out. I don't think its noticeable to anyone else but it is to me. I'm going to have to get on some 5-AR and use that daily and throughout my future cycles. At the end of pct I'll do a formal review.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
its my opinion your PCT will be incredibly difficult if you don't use clomid or torem for your PCT. that is not a short cycle and proper and long PCT will be important. putting on weight during your cycle is eassssyyyyyy, you'll find that keeping it through and after PCT is the tough part. some sort of cortisol control would make a big difference too. 2 weeks into PCT cortisol tends to get quite high and cause issues.

pfafkl13

Awards
its my opinion your PCT will be incredibly difficult if you don't use clomid or torem for your PCT. that is not a short cycle and proper and long PCT will be important. putting on weight during your cycle is eassssyyyyyy, you'll find that keeping it through and after PCT is the tough part. some sort of cortisol control would make a big difference too. 2 weeks into PCT cortisol tends to get quite high and cause issues.
Until today, I would have told you SERM's aren't necessary with this product according to the AN reps. However, today I've noticed a lump about the size of a dime in my right breast. WTF AN!!?? I used the PCT laid out in the AN sticky and I got screwed... Damn this cycle really isn't working out well for me at all.

Can someone advise on SERM? I'm going on vacation in a day and wont be home until Sat. What should I do?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is it sensitive to the touch? Sounds like gyno for sure... Get some nolva and a strong AI like letrozole. Start by blasting letrozole for a few days and adjust the dose accordingly (you can start at a full 2.5mg dose), it should not take long to decimate estrogen levels, after this keep estrogen levels depleted by running out some nolva. This should starve that gyno into remission...

Going on vacation, i don't know what to tell you. Sometimes gyno goes away on its own. I don't know what's in your OTC pct product but hopefully it has a strong anti-estrogen component. A lot of the time it should go away on its own... if its popping up in post cycle then it's probably delayed gyno from an estrogen rebound (i would think).

Realized 6-bromo is an AI, estrogen should be under control... IMO get the nolva & letro, if anything they're good to have on hand period if you every plan to cycle again.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Until today, I would have told you SERM's aren't necessary with this product according to the AN reps. However, today I've noticed a lump about the size of a dime in my right breast. WTF AN!!?? I used the PCT laid out in the AN sticky and I got screwed... Damn this cycle really isn't working out well for me at all.

Can someone advise on SERM? I'm going on vacation in a day and wont be home until Sat. What should I do?
Although not necessarily gyno, to take precautions, use Nolva for ~10 days, starting at 50-60mg and tapering down to 10mg.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

pfafkl13

Awards
It doesn't hurt and is located just slightly on the outside of my nipple. It isn't on the surface and feels like its down there a bit.

I'm calling a friend who might have Torem on hand which is the best I can do right now unless I could order a SERM and have it overnighted for early Tuesday delivery...

Rosie: Should I double up on 2nd Gear? I think I have about 4 left

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just try to get the nolva I think that's the best you can do. If it's not sensitive then it's not getting any worse I don't think, or maybe already getting better, hard to tell with gyno

pfafkl13

Awards
I wouldn't be able to get it until next week. Would it still be effective at that point in time?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
yes, it will still be good to use. plus you can keep it for a later date.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What else causes a lump under your nipple coming off a steroid cycle??
It would have to have all the other symptoms of gyno to be gyno; ONE symptom doesn't constitute a diagnosis.

Rosie: Should I double up on 2nd Gear? I think I have about 4 left
No, take 1 cap daily pre-bed.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Unless there's precisely 1 thing that can cause that 1 symptom...

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i would say with very high liklihood that is gyno. i mean isn't that the sympteom of gyno?! just take nolva and don't worry too much. all the SERMs that are required for PCT will also help your gyno. it will most likely just go away on its own once your body gets back to normal. just run a normal PCT using nolva and you'll be fine man. you definately want to get on that quickly though.

pfafkl13

Awards
Thanks for your help everyone. I guess I'll get on a SERM next week when I'm back. Damn this really sucks...

I also hope to do my final review next week.

- Rosie: Do you think running Drive longer would have helped? I only had the 110 ct bottle and it was used up by week 2 of PCT. Maybe that is something you should include in your sticky.

** I forgot to mention that I started taking Adderall last Thursday for my ADHD. Do you think that would play any part in this?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would say with very high liklihood that is gyno. i mean isn't that the sympteom of gyno?! just take nolva and don't worry too much. all the SERMs that are required for PCT will also help your gyno. it will most likely just go away on its own once your body gets back to normal. just run a normal PCT using nolva and you'll be fine man. you definately want to get on that quickly though.
Gyno is MORE than ONE sysmtom, but a myriad. Do some research.

Thanks for your help everyone. I guess I'll get on a SERM next week when I'm back. Damn this really sucks...

I also hope to do my final review next week.

- Rosie: Do you think running Drive longer would have helped? I only had the 110 ct bottle and it was used up by week 2 of PCT. Maybe that is something you should include in your sticky.

** I forgot to mention that I started taking Adderall last Thursday for my ADHD. Do you think that would play any part in this?
You really need to use Drive for at least 8 weeks to get the most out of it. 3 weeks is not long enough IMO (nor is it long enough for any product really if you want the best results from it).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

vector18

vector18

Awards
I just started taking The One, I started the 1st couple of days with 3 caps and
do not feel a single thing. Today I took one in the morning, one in the afternoon,
and two together about an hour and half before my workout. I'll be taking
2 in the morning and 2 in the evening from now on. The bottle says to take
max 4 per day. What did you notice worked best for you? Did you finish the bottle
yet? What is your opinion on The ONE?

pfafkl13

Awards
[/QUOTE]You really need to use Drive for at least 8 weeks to get the most out of it. 3 weeks is not long enough IMO (nor is it long enough for any product really if you want the best results from it).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT[/QUOTE]

It would have been helpful to specify this in your sticky and other threads. I'm not blaming Team APPNUT in anyway, I just want others to have the best info possible so they can run the best cycle. I waited about two months after ordering to watch other's logs and especially your advice and it wasn't mentioned how long it needed to be run or what size would bottle would be needed. But who knows, maybe that wouldn't have mattered in my case....

Thanks for your continued input, a lot of other companies' reps won't put forth half the effort as you do.

pfafkl13

Awards
I just started taking The One, I started the 1st couple of days with 3 caps and
do not feel a single thing. Today I took one in the morning, one in the afternoon,
and two together about an hour and half before my workout. I'll be taking
2 in the morning and 2 in the evening from now on. The bottle says to take
max 4 per day. What did you notice worked best for you? Did you finish the bottle
yet? What is your opinion on The ONE?
Am I done with the bottle yet? You can't be serious... The last couple of posts we're talking about the problems I'm having with PCT!

Not to be rude, but have you even read any of this log at all? All of your questions are answered if you look. Come on, it's only 3 pages...

If you have any other questions, please see the sticky under the App Nut section. "The Right Way to Gain 10-15lbs With The ONE." You should have at least read through that before starting this PH cycle.

The one piece of advice that I will give you is have a SERM on had during the cycle and for PCT. Most don't need it but it's better to be save then have a lump under your boob....

vector18

vector18

Awards
Am I done with the bottle yet? You can't be serious... The last couple of posts we're talking about the problems I'm having with PCT!

Not to be rude, but have you even read any of this log at all? All of your questions are answered if you look. Come on, it's only 3 pages...

If you have any other questions, please see the sticky under the App Nut section. "The Right Way to Gain 10-15lbs With The ONE." You should have at least read through that before starting this PH cycle.

The one piece of advice that I will give you is have a SERM on had during the cycle and for PCT. Most don't need it but it's better to be save then have a lump under your boob....
Sorry if I upset you. I skipped some posts here and there, that's my fault.
I plan on using Drive and 2nd gear towards the end of the cycle. I am also
taking milk thistle everyday during the cycle just to be safe. This is my
first ever PH so I'm still just a newbie. Thanks for any info you can give me!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would have been helpful to specify this in your sticky and other threads. I'm not blaming Team APPNUT in anyway, I just want others to have the best info possible so they can run the best cycle. I waited about two months after ordering to watch other's logs and especially your advice and it wasn't mentioned how long it needed to be run or what size would bottle would be needed. But who knows, maybe that wouldn't have mattered in my case....

Thanks for your continued input, a lot of other companies' reps won't put forth half the effort as you do.
It actually IS mentioned all over the place that to get the most out of Drive to run it for ~8 weeks (and it even mentions this in the product write-up). As for what size bottle to use, that is up to the individual user.

Thank you. I just like people to make the most out of what they do and be educated on what they are doing.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

pfafkl13

Awards
It actually IS mentioned all over the place that to get the most out of Drive to run it for ~8 weeks (and it even mentions this in the product write-up). As for what size bottle to use, that is up to the individual user.

Thank you. I just like people to make the most out of what they do and be educated on what they are doing.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
I can't believe that I missed this... Well my apologies for kind of blowing up.

As always, thanks for your input.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't believe that I missed this... Well my apologies for kind of blowing up.

As always, thanks for your input.
No worries.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

Is it sensitive to the touch? Sounds like gyno for sure... Get some nolva and a strong AI like letrozole. Start by blasting letrozole for a few days and adjust the dose accordingly (you can start at a full 2.5mg dose), it should not take long to decimate estrogen levels, after this keep estrogen levels depleted by running out some nolva. This should starve that gyno into remission...

Going on vacation, i don't know what to tell you. Sometimes gyno goes away on its own. I don't know what's in your OTC pct product but hopefully it has a strong anti-estrogen component. A lot of the time it should go away on its own... if its popping up in post cycle then it's probably delayed gyno from an estrogen rebound (i would think).

Realized 6-bromo is an AI, estrogen should be under control... IMO get the nolva & letro, if anything they're good to have on hand period if you every plan to cycle again.
Although not necessarily gyno, to take precautions, use Nolva for ~10 days, starting at 50-60mg and tapering down to 10mg.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
What else causes a lump under your nipple coming off a steroid cycle??
It would have to have all the other symptoms of gyno to be gyno; ONE symptom doesn't constitute a diagnosis.

No, take 1 cap daily pre-bed.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Unless there's precisely 1 thing that can cause that 1 symptom...
Gyno is MORE than ONE sysmtom, but a myriad. Do some research.

You really need to use Drive for at least 8 weeks to get the most out of it. 3 weeks is not long enough IMO (nor is it long enough for any product really if you want the best results from it).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

:pat:

pfafkl13

Awards
Ordered some clomid last week but still waiting... Would nolva be significantly better?

pfafkl13

Awards
Finally got some Nolva in today. I ordered from one site about a month ago and they still haven't shipped it out so I cancelled that order on Friday and placed a new one with a different lab and got it in 2 days.

Since my cycle ended so long ago, I think I'm going to run Nolva at 20/20/20 (maybe a 4th week if you think its necessary). I have the puffy nips and in my right breast there is a fairly large lump in the tissue (can't see on the surface). So I def want to get rid of that or at least just stop it from growing.

Any thoughts?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
your rat should use nolva 20/20/10/10 since that is a proven to work dosage, if you decide that is what you feel would work best for the rat.

pfafkl13

Awards
your rat should use nolva 20/20/10/10 since that is a proven to work dosage, if you decide that is what you feel would work best for the rat.
I'm not an experienced rat owner so I appreciate your input. Yes, I would agree that would probably be a better dosage. Thanks for your help

**review will be coming some time this week/weekend.