Blow through walls and get ripped with Dermacrine Liqua-Vade!

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
i have read many logs of people that pulsed and they had steady blood levels as well as test. the reason i ask is because it is shown to reduce suppression and minimize shutdown

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
and also many people that pulsed with epi i.e didnt need a SERM just used a OTC PCT

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i have read many logs of people that pulsed and they had steady blood levels as well as test. the reason i ask is because it is shown to reduce suppression and minimize shutdown
Minimizing suppression/shutdown with a pulsing cycle is a myth IMO. If one were to look at steroid research in humans you would see that LH levels dont recover fast enough to make pulsing worth while. I'm sure people have had success with it, but I dont think its optimal.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In the future i plan on running one of your liquivade prducts. Should I stack the LV-dermacrine or the LV-1t with a bottle of havoc? I would like to do havoc at 30 mg a day for three weeks. BTw this would be my second cycle.
Have you ran either Dermacrine or 1-T before? Whats your goals/sport?

-Eric

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
wanted to run Clen and Anavar for a cut but VAR just to expensive would Dermacrine Liqua-Vade do a similar job and if so how would you dose

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wanted to run Clen and Anavar for a cut but VAR just to expensive would Dermacrine Liqua-Vade do a similar job and if so how would you dose
Dermacrine is not as anabolic as the anavar, so you wont get the increased muscle size and hardness like with anavar.

But...

Turinabol and Dermacrine would be an excellent stack. Turinabol is easily the closest legal pro-steroid to anavar right now. You could even run a Turinabol solo. The Dermacrine justs adds a nice little boost.

-Eric

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Minimizing suppression/shutdown with a pulsing cycle is a myth IMO. If one were to look at steroid research in humans you would see that LH levels dont recover fast enough to make pulsing worth while. I'm sure people have had success with it, but I dont think its optimal.

-Eric
I you pulse properly, as in take your epi before and after a workout and before 6 pm and then an off day, surely you LH levels won't have a chance to fall low enough?

I've pulse epi a few times, one day on an one day off, dosages early in the morning around my workout and I've made steady gains of around 5 - 6 lbs over 4 weeks. Never used a PCT and never suffered. Just my experience.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I you pulse properly, as in take your epi before and after a workout and before 6 pm and then an off day, surely you LH levels won't have a chance to fall low enough?

I've pulse epi a few times, one day on an one day off, dosages early in the morning around my workout and I've made steady gains of around 5 - 6 lbs over 4 weeks. Never used a PCT and never suffered. Just my experience.
Epi is strong stuff, and its methylated so its going to linger and continue suppressing the HPTA for a while... the pulse really doesnt give the body the chance to recovery IMO.

The fact that you feel recovered from 4 week cycle is not too surprising though. 4 week cycles are fairly easy to recover from. It would benefit you to run some kind of supporting PCT sup after the cycle to keep a bit more of your gains though.

-Eric

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pros or cons of increasing the recommended dosage?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So there will be more results? Will the results increase a lot by going to 15ml a day? I am using the LV version and from my past experience with the TD version I don't feel anywhere near the same response. I was looking for more here that's the reason for the questions.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
So there will be more results? Will the results increase a lot by going to 15ml a day? I am using the LV version and from my past experience with the TD version I don't feel anywhere near the same response. I was looking for more here that's the reason for the questions.
You're talking about Dermacrine right? I wouldn't go straight to 15ml a day. Maybe bump the dose up slightly. If you're going to increase the dose, you should also shorted the cycle.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, Dermacrine LV. The instructions say you dose 5ml 12 hours apart unless put in water then it is 6 hours. I take my dose and then swig water right after. That doesn't qualify it for the 6 hour interval does it? I was going to run one bottle which is almost 4 weeks. If I increase the dose it obviously will shorten that. I'm just not getting the immediate response that I had with the TD version.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Yes, Dermacrine LV. The instructions say you dose 5ml 12 hours apart unless put in water then it is 6 hours. I take my dose and then swig water right after. That doesn't qualify it for the 6 hour interval does it? I was going to run one bottle which is almost 4 weeks. If I increase the dose it obviously will shorten that. I'm just not getting the immediate response that I had with the TD version.
Where does it say that your dosing should be six hours apart if you mix with water?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mis-read that. It means that you don't want to leave the dose in whatever liquid you mix it with for more than 6 hours.

Fr0st

Awards
Mis-read that. It means that you don't want to leave the dose in whatever liquid you mix it with for more than 6 hours.
My buddy read that exactly as you did the first day and did 6 hours in between. That line can be a little misleading.

While on this topic; I can theoretically mix this in a water bottle and it's good for up to 6 hours? I have thought about mixing it on the go like this.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
My buddy read that exactly as you did the first day and did 6 hours in between. That line can be a little misleading.

While on this topic; I can theoretically mix this in a water bottle and it's good for up to 6 hours? I have thought about mixing it on the go like this.
correct, but you would want to take your full dose at one time

scorp69

Awards
I'm going to order two bottles. one for me and another for a friend. i'm going to stack with turinabol, my friend stand alone. however, my pct with be activate extreme. i also have novedex xt. will novedex work in my pct, or can it be stacked with dermacrine?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to order two bottles. one for me and another for a friend. i'm going to stack with turinabol, my friend stand alone. however, my pct with be activate extreme. i also have novedex xt. will novedex work in my pct, or can it be stacked with dermacrine?
TB and Dermacrine will be an awesome bulking stack.

You dont want to use novedex xt in PCT. It is a steroidial AI that would be better to use during the cycle... which you probably dont need during that cycle anyway.

Doesnt activate extreme have the 7-oxo DHEA metabolites in it? If it does you dont want that for PCT either.

-Eric

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
I love it. Great increase in since of well being, libido, leanness.
cool -- because all you ever hear about straight Dhea is that it's only effective for older folks

scorp69

Awards
this is what is in Activate Extreme

Zinc (from Zinc Aspartate) 10 mg 67%
Proprietary Blend:

Divanil™ [95% 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran from Urtica Dioica], Icarrin (Standardized 20% Extract Of Epimedium), Rhodiola Rosea (3% Rosavins), Proanthocyanidins (Proprietary Pine Bark Extract), Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C), Basella Alba PE (10:1), Zinc Aspartate

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
So if this pulsing works for me with epi, would adding Dermacrine to the pulse imrpove the results / the stack?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
this is what is in Activate Extreme

Zinc (from Zinc Aspartate) 10 mg 67%
Proprietary Blend:

Divanil™ [95% 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran from Urtica Dioica], Icarrin (Standardized 20% Extract Of Epimedium), Rhodiola Rosea (3% Rosavins), Proanthocyanidins (Proprietary Pine Bark Extract), Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C), Basella Alba PE (10:1), Zinc Aspartate
Yeah, so that would be fine for PCT.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So if this pulsing works for me with epi, would adding Dermacrine to the pulse imrpove the results / the stack?
Dermacrine would help prevent the libido loss and improve re-comp results overall when combined with epi.

I really dont favor pulsing though. I would suggest just using a lower daily dose.

-Eric

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
people reprt fewer increases in lbido with derma liqua vade than with the topical version, how is that possible?

UKStrength

people reprt fewer increases in lbido with derma liqua vade than with the topical version, how is that possible?
People react differently to the different delivery systems, I 'feel' the product more using the topical version but overall I prefer the Liqua-Vade.

Have you managed to try dermacrine yet mate?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The skin converts the hormones in a different way. Someone with very active skin enzymes may get better results from the topical over the LV. Its just a mater of trying them both to find out.

(if you had alot of acne on the back when you where a teenager, or if you still do, you probably have very active enzyme activity in the skin)

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys, got the latest Dermacrine/AH stacks here -http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/157097-new-cutting-stacks.html

-Eric

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I have some derm topical on the way! I tried the derm LV and my libido was off the hook so if the topical is even stronger then woooooooo nellllllyyyy! haha! I am assuming if I stack it with Androhard then my libido should sky rocket! Think I finally made my mind up on using the AH! Was worried about shedding but think I am going to give it a go! Maybe only 4 weeks though! Going to go with one of the cutting stacks ya'll have mentioned! Derm topical + AH + Dermatherm! I am going to try to post before and after pics...won't start the cycle until a few weeks, possibly a week or two before my finals because I only get a 2 week break before starting the next tri!

UKStrength

I have some derm topical on the way! I tried the derm LV and my libido was off the hook so if the topical is even stronger then woooooooo nellllllyyyy! haha! I am assuming if I stack it with Androhard then my libido should sky rocket! Think I finally made my mind up on using the AH! Was worried about shedding but think I am going to give it a go! Maybe only 4 weeks though! Going to go with one of the cutting stacks ya'll have mentioned! Derm topical + AH + Dermatherm! I am going to try to post before and after pics...won't start the cycle until a few weeks, possibly a week or two before my finals because I only get a 2 week break before starting the next tri!
Sounds awesome mate :) Keep us updated? Perhaps a log? :)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds great. Thanks for the feedback.

-Eric

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our Dermacrine-LV is a tried and true product in so many ways. It's the perfect solo or stacking option with the advanced Liqua-Vade delievery techonolgy that's utilized in the product.

It's a great time to get those fall bulk programs going!

-John

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
amen^^^ love me some derm

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
hmm...do i taste ice cream?

OH! thats the derma i just took!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just need one more bottle to run a nice 50 day cycle. Ive heard pretty much all positive feedback on Dermacrine lv.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I just need one more bottle to run a nice 50 day cycle. Ive heard pretty much all positive feedback on Dermacrine lv.
i got two when they were on sale. great deal there

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah.. my last opportunity to run dermacrine. Ill definatly be buying more than 1 bottle to complete my 50 cycle.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the lv was sold out when i went to purchase, had to go with the topical

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are down to our last few dozen bottles of Dermacrine -

-Eric

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait for my DMS to get here. Now all I need to do is decide what to run with it. Decisions, decisions....

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are down to our last few dozen bottles of Dermacrine -

-Eric
I knew they had to be close, seeing as they've been selling like crazy the last few weeks.

I can't wait for my DMS to get here. Now all I need to do is decide what to run with it. Decisions, decisions....
It goes well with just about any cycle. Right now, I'm thinking Dermacrine/Androhard in January, possibly with something a bit "harder" thrown into the mix as well.

Leigh123

Awards
I ran Derm with Andro hard and had outstanding results! If anyone is interested in the details let me know