Bloods are in, i need your input

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So results came back. last time my total T was 400. this time it was just above 500.
Im tired of feeling like i do all the time, i need a life change.
Im thinking maybe trt will help. Or maybe not. Maybe even ust an AI.
What do you guys think?

free test is 101 ( 46- 224)
Total estrogens 185.5 (60-190)
LH 4.55 ( 1.3 - 10.1 )
FSH 2.38 ( 1.4 - 13.6 )
prolactin 5 (1.5 - 9.3 )

mrhappyoz

mrhappyoz

Awards
So results came back. last time my total T was 400. this time it was just above 500.
Im tired of feeling like i do all the time, i need a life change.
Im thinking maybe trt will help. Or maybe not. Maybe even ust an AI.
What do you guys think?

free test is 101 ( 46- 224)
Total estrogens 185.5 (60-190)
LH 4.55 ( 1.3 - 10.1 )
FSH 2.38 ( 1.4 - 13.6 )
prolactin 5 (1.5 - 9.3 )
I’ve been here.

Diet?

Age?

Sleep levels?

Stress levels?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What life change are you looking forward to?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been here.

Diet?

Age?

Sleep levels?

Stress levels?
My diet is on point. i eat about a 40/30/40 protein/fats/carbs. i cook everything myself. alot of chicken and vegetables. salmon comes in second. i dont eat processed foods. i dont eat bread very often, but i eat alot of beans and oatmeal.

im 29

Ive been taking ashwagandha and thats helped my sleep alot, but when im not taking it i really struggle sleeping.

I dont have a lot of big stressors, just school. but it seems like my body just holds in anxiety and stress for no reason. like it doesnt matter whats going on theres always a stress/anxiety there. no matter what. but ashwagandha is the only exception, it helps a little.

mrhappyoz

mrhappyoz

Awards
My diet is on point. i eat about a 40/30/40 protein/fats/carbs. i cook everything myself. alot of chicken and vegetables. salmon comes in second. i dont eat processed foods. i dont eat bread very often, but i eat alot of beans and oatmeal.

im 29

Ive been taking ashwagandha and thats helped my sleep alot, but when im not taking it i really struggle sleeping.

I dont have a lot of big stressors, just school. but it seems like my body just holds in anxiety and stress for no reason. like it doesnt matter whats going on theres always a stress/anxiety there. no matter what. but ashwagandha is the only exception, it helps a little.
So sounds like the sleep / cortisol levels are your issue here.

Anxiety is often caused by dwelling too much on the past or the future, rather than what’s directly in front of you. There can be physiological reasons too.

Have you got your full blood results available?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What life change are you looking forward to?
I want to live a normal life. Im tired of being tired. tired of questioning myself all the time, i want to feel confident in my self. I want to feel more at peace, because i always feel this stupid nervousness. And my mind in so foggy ALLL the time, i literally avoid talking to everybody because i can barely think about what the other person is saying. i feel down all the time, i want to feel not down. I always feel unmotivated, i want to feel motivated. Im always questioning whats wrong with me, why do i feel like this?
its garbage lol

mrhappyoz

mrhappyoz

Awards
I want to live a normal life. Im tired of being tired. tired of questioning myself all the time, i want to feel confident in my self. I want to feel more at peace, because i always feel this stupid nervousness. And my mind in so foggy ALLL the time, i literally avoid talking to everybody because i can barely think about what the other person is saying. i feel down all the time, i want to feel not down. I always feel unmotivated, i want to feel motivated. Im always questioning whats wrong with me, why do i feel like this?
its garbage lol
Without any doubt, I’d recommend finding a *good* psychologist in your area and you’ll take a journey through your life, understand why you do the things you do and then allow yourself not to repeat those patterns and feel terrible anymore. CBT is pretty useful, too.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So sounds like the sleep / cortisol levels are your issue here.

Anxiety is often caused by dwelling too much on the past or the future, rather than what’s directly in front of you. There can be physiological reasons too.

Have you got your full blood results available?
i have a few, but the wont attach. free t4 is 1.4 (.7-1.48)
and tsh is 1.4 (.35-4.94)

Last edited:

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Without any doubt, I’d recommend finding a *good* psychologist in your area and you’ll take a journey through your life, understand why you do the things you do and then allow yourself not to repeat those patterns and feel terrible anymore. CBT is pretty useful, too.
Ive been through that, its not about the decisions i make, its about how i feel, like physically. Ive been through their counseling and medications. Its not what i need.

mrhappyoz

mrhappyoz

Awards
Ive been through that, its not about the decisions i make, its about how i feel, like physically. Ive been through their counseling and medications. Its not what i need.
Then focus on improving your sleep. I don’t think it’s testosterone related.

I’m currently post anabolic cycle, doing PCT. My blood results make yours look frankly amazing and I don’t have any of the symptoms you are describing. In fact, I still feel like my usual awesome self.

IMG_5696.JPG

IMG_5697.JPG

Sleep deprivation, on the other hand will cause most of your described symptoms. The question now being what is the root cause of that, for you?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Then focus on improving your sleep. I don’t think it’s testosterone related.

I’m currently post anabolic cycle, doing PCT. My blood results make yours look frankly amazing and I don’t have any of the symptoms you are describing. In fact, I still feel like my usual awesome self.

View attachment 163908

View attachment 163909

Sleep deprivation, on the other hand will cause most of your described symptoms. The question now being what is the root cause of that, for you?
I dont think sleep is the ROOT, but i think it could play a part. ive wondered about cortisol for a while, i feel like i should get that tested, do you know how i can order a cortisol test?

mrhappyoz

mrhappyoz

Awards
I dont think sleep is the ROOT, but i think it could play a part. ive wondered about cortisol for a while, i feel like i should get that tested, do you know how i can order a cortisol test?
Same way you got your hormone profile taken. Lol. Surprised they didn’t measure that at the same time? Maybe double-check your results?

:)

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same way you got your hormone profile taken. Lol. Surprised they didn’t measure that at the same time? Maybe double-check your results?

:)
Im suprised too, i checked over and over. its possible that hasnt come back yet. they took 9 viles of blood and i only have 8 results, so im wondering.

mrhappyoz

mrhappyoz

Awards
Im suprised too, i checked over and over. its possible that hasnt come back yet. they took 9 viles of blood and i only have 8 results, so im wondering.
Um. I got like 30 things tested from 2 vials.. what the hell are they doing with 9?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Um. I got like 30 things tested from 2 vials.. what the hell are they doing with 9?
Right? lol i thought they were going to test waaay more than that. Its the VA and they have to send the blood somwehere, maybe different places who knows. ill ask my endo what all they tested on thursday during my appointment

mrhappyoz

mrhappyoz

Awards
Ask them if they still have the 7 leftover vials of blood and if so, can they finish the rest of the tests lol

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right? lol i thought they were going to test waaay more than that. Its the VA and they have to send the blood somwehere, maybe different places who knows. ill ask my endo what all they tested on thursday during my appointment
Your threads are incomplete until you post up ALL your bloodwork. Get the correct “sensitive estradiol” test as well. At this time we/you don’t have a complete picture of your testing. Jumping into TRT is not necessarily the answer.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your threads are incomplete until you post up ALL your bloodwork. Get the correct “sensitive estradiol” test as well. At this time we/you don’t have a complete picture of your testing. Jumping into TRT is not necessarily the answer.
Ill ask for the sensitive estradiol. Thats what they said they were ordering when i was in the office. what else should i get? I have free t4, tsh, prolactin, lh, fsh, FT, TT, and total estrogens. Also is there a place i can just order the tests from, rather than going to my doc?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cheap bloodwork should still be stickied here somewhere. Do you have to use the VA only, also? A lot of Endo’s don’t think or practice very progressively. They have offices now where you have 2 Doctors that collaborate. 1 practices modern western medicine and the other, more naturopathic. Might seem ridiculous, but adrenal fatigue can be a bytch and it could be something simple, like changing some dietary variables and eliminating caffeine, supplementing at bedtime. I don’t think you’re going to get that kind of care in a VA endo’s office. TRT isn’t going to be a short term answer, once you pull that trigger, always assume it’s for life. I got on too young and I have 10 years on you. Look at all the variables you can before you jump into the neverendjng balancing act of TRT.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheap bloodwork should still be stickied here somewhere. Do you have to use the VA only, also? A lot of Endo’s don’t think or practice very progressively. They have offices now where you have 2 Doctors that collaborate. 1 practices modern western medicine and the other, more naturopathic. Might seem ridiculous, but adrenal fatigue can be a bytch and it could be something simple, like changing some dietary variables and eliminating caffeine, supplementing at bedtime. I don’t think you’re going to get that kind of care in a VA endo’s office. TRT isn’t going to be a short term answer, once you pull that trigger, always assume it’s for life. I got on too young and I have 10 years on you. Look at all the variables you can before you jump into the neverendjng balancing act of TRT.
Thanks! i found the thread.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
its garbage lol
Psychologist and meditation.

janjacgilbert

janjacgilbert

Awards
My dear friend, we all feel down sometimes. I'm also like you in a way. My rescue is Jesus Christ the son of God. Without him I won't survive. Start praying to Him, read his word and believe in His promises. Lef me know how things are going.
Regards, Jan.

pedro321

Awards
Have you ever been tested for sleep apnea?
I got diagnosed at 25, been using a machine for 14 years.

If you're tired and depressed, it's worth a shot. You don't have to snore to have it either.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
My dear friend, we all feel down sometimes. I'm also like you in a way. My rescue is Jesus Christ the son of God. Without him I won't survive. Start praying to Him, read his word and believe in His promises. Lef me know how things are going.
Regards, Jan.
I back this.

Obviously this is something personal as far as faith. We don’t all share this with each other and that’s fine. But if you do and put some time into it. It’ll transform you, I mean that with all sincerity.

But continue to find other solutions as well. Nothing wrong with that, ever ever ever. Haha

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meditation helps me with my stress levels very very much. Upon awaking and before bed. Talking to people helps. Even asking their advice with your issues your dealing with. For example Ive had some issues with trustig my girlfriend so i talked to some friends, then talked with her and feel much better about it, talk therapy helps

As far as hormone levels youre good man, I tested out at 501 at 28 years old and was happy with that. Finally after a few more cycles, I couldnt get past 200's woth d aspartic acid. which did riase mine according to my blood work, but I would have had to stay on it. My endo didnt want me to have to rely on anything and I agree with him. After I came off daa test levels went back down to 200's, then he put me on trt after 1.5 years, been on coming up on four years now

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sleep supplement wise you could try anethetized by bsl or fade out by redcon 1. You need to use them cautiously and be aware that you could just be masking the true issues you have with them and not actually solving anything but for a short term solution they give me an immense sense of well being the following day and extreme deep sleep. Don't over do them as phenibut is addictive but trying them maybe 2 or 3 times per week could be enough to decipher if your issues are truly sleep related then if so look for a more permanent sound solution.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I back this.

Obviously this is something personal as far as faith. We don’t all share this with each other and that’s fine. But if you do and put some time into it. It’ll transform you, I mean that with all sincerity.

But continue to find other solutions as well. Nothing wrong with that, ever ever ever. Haha
I did, 4 years ago. I am a new person. But heres something physical going on here. Maybe i will get tested for sleep apnea again. they tested me back in 2010ish with a sleep study and said i don't have it.