• RockStar
  • Established
Good luck brotha, keep us posted!

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
His prolactin is not at all high. It's just above mid range
Correct, but prolactin suppresses LH and FSH. A PRL that is just a little too high for a certain physiology can strongly suppresses testosterone in the end. For example, PRL is such a strong inhibitor of gonadotropins that women who are breast feeding are often infertile while doing so. It's kind of like natures birth control. Still less effective than the pill though.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct, but prolactin suppresses LH and FSH. A PRL that is just a little too high for a certain physiology can strongly suppresses testosterone in the end. For example, PRL is such a strong inhibitor of gonadotropins that women who are breast feeding are often infertile while doing so. It's kind of like natures birth control. Still less effective than the pill though.
For the prolactin I am going to stay away from prami and cabergoline and just try inhibit p.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really do not think there is an issue. Yes the LH and FSH are towards low end but a lot of people are down that area.

Maybe run Alphamax XT or something. Let time do its thing

I think he should just wait a bit longer - chuck in some Prolactrone or Inhibit P if he likes

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, 3 girls too... lol the running joke is that 3 girls lowers my testosterone and raises my estrogen, as I got to play mom and dad. Lol
Actually this isn't a joke at all. Becoming a father lowers your testosterone and is proportionate to how involved you are with your children. If it's any consolation your lower T may just confirm you're a great Dad.
http ://healthland.time.com/2011/09/13/why-do-dads-have-lower-levels-of-testosterone/

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually this isn't a joke at all. Becoming a father lowers your testosterone and is proportionate to how involved you are with your children. If it's any consolation your lower T may just confirm you're a great Dad.
http ://healthland.time.com/2011/09/13/why-do-dads-have-lower-levels-of-testosterone/
Haha thanks man, interesting read. Yeah I'm pretty involved with my kids, 2 years ago I took ballet, hip hop, classes with my daughter because she was too nervous and shy to do it by herself. Quite the experience lol

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update so far, raloxifene is working amazing, tenderness is down and size is really unoticeable in mornings my chest looks normal.

Willtolift

Awards
Hmmm...My daughter is six months old.... My test was over 2,600ng/l last Friday.

Seven days after my last injection.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got blood work done. I haven't been on anything for a year except raloxifene for gyno, here are my recent blood work levels... thoughts?
20170306_182034.jpg