Blackstone Labs ~ EPI Smash Loggers

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
We are looking for 3 loggers to run our EPI-SMASH for a 4wk Duration. Loggers will need to post product updates at least 3 times each week for the 4wk duration. To be considered for a logger you must have a minimum 300 post count here at AM. To help us decide who would be the right choice for these logs, please post up a link to a previous log you've completed here at AM. We will choose our 3 loggers tomorrow evening. This is a really great product so please post up.....

Blackstone Labs | Products
Blackstone Labs 10% Off Coupon Code = TheNeck10

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool promo. If this isn't US only, I'm in.. If it is, I'll just have to follow logs. Epi is my favourite compound so far and Hexadrone is interesting too.

Shipping from US to here hasn't been an issue, customs has never messed with my packages.

I'm an experienced lifter and steroid (ab)user... Been training since 2008. I like to train heavy and I'm currently prepping for my first deadlift contest.

Anabolic history includes three runs of Epi (my favourite oral so far), Stano-Drol, 5-Alpha Test, 1-Alpha, M1,4ADD and good ol' testosterone.

I'm on lean bulk right now, eating slightly over maintenance. 4200-4300kcal/day and 280g of protein per day. I weight 177lbs right now and my best lifts are 3x465lbs deadlift, 3x300lbs front squat, 5x100lbs weighted chin-ups and 5x110's DB flat bench press.

I train 6 days a week and one double split day every two weeks.. Powerbuilding style but I'm kind of trying to transfer to powerlifting.

I haven't done logs here lately but there is few that you can find from my thread history.. Nowadays I log differently and I have one ongoing log on UK-Muscle which I update daily with videos (will provide a link via PM if needed)

Here is few training vids..

Deadlift 5x440lbs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EeJcISRAtE

Front squat 3x300lbs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wudrkIS2NcY

Front squat till I literally puke :D 21x180lbs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZQXRUPM61g

And a pic of me from October 3th.. Will take new photos next Saturday.
5.jpg

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wtf, get on this NAU! It will be fun!

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
After Completing A Cycle Of EPI Smash......

you will get girlfriends like this;

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Thanks Neck will not disappoint. I am stoked for this.my fibers are twitching all ready.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Awesome promo guys. Bad timing for me but I will follow these logs for sure.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
is the dosage 3 a day ? so 120 mgs . would upping the dose(not on this log) be advantageous or not. sometimes more not better.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
is the dosage 3 a day ? so 120 mgs . would upping the dose(not on this log) be advantageous or not. sometimes more not better.
Yes 3caps e/d for 4wks. I could see 4caps e/d but IMO that would be the limit.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Here are our Epi Smash Loggers;

1.)chefbo
2.)g0hardorgohom
3.) Iforge

Congrats brothers, we look forward to your logs. Please PM me your shipping addresses.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, PM sent. I won't let you down with it...It's time to lift heavy!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn that was the fastest promo I've ever seen lol

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Holy crap that was and haha when women ask you how tall you are do you say 69 and give them the look? Haha I know I would

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy crap that was and haha when women ask you how tall you are do you say 69 and give them the look? Haha I know I would
Oh I always give them that look bro ;)

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
We are looking for 3 loggers to run our EPI-SMASH for a 4wk Duration. Loggers will need to post product updates at least 3 times each week for the 4wk duration. To be considered for a logger you must have a minimum 300 post count here at AM. To help us decide who would be the right choice for these logs, please post up a link to a previous log you've completed here at AM. We will choose our 3 loggers tomorrow evening. This is a really great product so please post up.....

Let me know when you guys do your super tren logs I'll be down with that :D