******Black Lion Research Newsletter/ product updates******

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately this is such a huge addition and likely pretty much every supp company is gonna want to utilize it.
Gotta keep it quiet for now.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
<- Was looking forward to being a test bunny for the GH product. Did it smell like gainz? :D

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
<- Was looking forward to being a test bunny for the GH product. Did it smell like gainz? :D
Everyone seemed to like it and we got 2 test results above 10ng/dl. Reference range is 0-3.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
What's up BLR brothers. miss talkin to you guys, specially brundel
For anyone not familiar, I ran a MASSIVE down and dirty 4 month cycle of prohormones bridged to AAS (test, tren, npp, masteron, trest)
and did an all natty PCT with strictly BLR products, Letrone, Rebirth, Follidrone, Viron and Prolactrone.
It worked wonders needless to say, after about 6 weeks of those I was back to and above normal levels.... I have a log of sorts on here that I posted..

I've been on quite a hiatus lately but I'm getting back into the board/forum world to put in work as best I can and continue learning from fellow meat heads and fitness geeks...

I've been really wanting to try this new FD2. looks awesome and the original wa great. who all has been using it and has Honest words on it?

Big love & respect to everyone at BLR! Still my favorite company for several reasons!

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
What's up BLR brothers. miss talkin to you guys, specially brundel
For anyone not familiar, I ran a MASSIVE down and dirty 4 month cycle of prohormones bridged to AAS (test, tren, npp, masteron, trest)
and did an all natty PCT with strictly BLR products, Letrone, Rebirth, Follidrone, Viron and Prolactrone.
It worked wonders needless to say, after about 6 weeks of those I was back to and above normal levels.... I have a log of sorts on here that I posted..

I've been on quite a hiatus lately but I'm getting back into the board/forum world to put in work as best I can and continue learning from fellow meat heads and fitness geeks...

I've been really wanting to try this new FD2. looks awesome and the original wa great. who all has been using it and has Honest words on it?

Big love & respect to everyone at BLR! Still my favorite company for several reasons!
So no SERM? The rebirth did it for you? Did you run re-birth for 6-8 weeks? FD2 is the best thing out their. Lots of positive logs. When I am not using something supressive, I am using FD2.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So no SERM? The rebirth did it for you? Did you run re-birth for 6-8 weeks? FD2 is the best thing out their. Lots of positive logs. When I am not using something supressive, I am using FD2.
Rebirth has 2 SERMS in it.
Works great for PCT or test boosting.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Just always heard from 'everyone' that you still needed a SERM. i have been running mild andro cycles and am using Clomid, but have 3-4 bottles of Rebirth on hand. If you say I am good, I will run just rebirth - should I run it longer (epiandro / 1-andro intermediatte dose for 4-8weeks).

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just always heard from 'everyone' that you still needed a SERM. i have been running mild andro cycles and am using Clomid, but have 3-4 bottles of Rebirth on hand. If you say I am good, I will run just rebirth - should I run it longer (epiandro / 1-andro intermediatte dose for 4-8weeks).
Trust Rebirth has worked for me 3x's. to the harshest Sd cycle. From the minimum to the harshest cycle. It took 3 days to 2 weeks at most from the SD.

4 weeks is good enough with Rebirth but continue other goodies. I like Viron, and letrone with it for 8 weeks.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
C'mon man I love ya, but this statement is just flat out false. Yes, Rebirth has two ingredients in it that work similarly to a SERM, but it does not have two SERMs in Rebirth.

And Halfman saying he recovered after a SD cycle in 3 days lol c'mon man! Yeah you felt better,which is great but it is impossible to have been recovered in 3 days post cycle.

I like Rebirth and it has helped me. I think it's perfect for Osta cycles and andros cycles.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
C'mon man I love ya, but this statement is just flat out false. Yes, Rebirth has two ingredients in it that work similarly to a SERM, but it does not have two SERMs in Rebirth.

And Halfman saying he recovered after a SD cycle in 3 days lol c'mon man! Yeah you felt better,which is great but it is impossible to have been recovered in 3 days post cycle.

I like Rebirth and it has helped me. I think it's perfect for Osta cycles and andros cycles.
Duuuude! He said 2 weeks for the SD cycle.....

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
No, he actually said 3 days to 2 weeks.
" From the minimum to the harshest cycle. It took 3 days to 2 weeks at most from the SD."
That's 3 days for the minimum cycle to 2 weeks for the harshest:sd

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
" From the minimum to the harshest cycle. It took 3 days to 2 weeks at most from the SD."
That's 3 days for the minimum cycle to 2 weeks for the harshest:sd
And I said it is impossible to be recovered 3 days post cycle... I don't care what cycle you ran!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Took 2 weeks not 3 days. I said 3 days at a less harsh compound.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Took 2 weeks not 3 days. I said 3 days at a less harsh compound.
And I am saying I don't care what cycle it was or what you are using during PCT there is no way to be recovered in 3 days.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sorry brother. You are incorrect.

I dont know about recovery in 3 days but I do know Rebirth is a SERM.

Ellagic acid is a SERM and i believe E cottonii is as well. Ellagic acid needs to be taken at relatively high doses= multiple grams of extract which is why we complexed it with cyclodextrins which increases ellagic acids absorption approx 7-10x. meaning the 600mg per daily dose is equal to 4200-6000mg of the extract. Its not worth using ellagic as a SERM without the cyclodextrin complex.This is why if you see a product and it has 300-500mg ellagic acid you can expect basically nothing from the ellagic acid......

Ellagic acid is a complete agonist at the ERb receptor.
This is what a SERM is. An estrogen or phytoestrogen that binds to estrogen receptors with no activity. or mixed agonist/antagonist activity.

Ellagic acid is=
"a complete estrogen antagonist via ERâ."

Further evaluation revealed that ellagic acid was a potent antiestrogen in MCF-7 breast cancer-derived cells, increasing, like the pure estrogen antagonist ICI182780, IGFBP-3 levels.

-These findings suggest that ellagic acid may be a natural selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM).

The effect of orally administered ECE (E COTTONII) (100 mg/kg body-weight) was compared with that of tamoxifen(NOLVADEX) (10 mg/kg body-weight). Rat was induced to develop mammary tumor with subcutaneous injection of LA-7 cells (6 × 106 cells/rat). The ECE was more effective than tamoxifen

(e cottonii) (at 100 mg/kg dose, which is equivalent to5 g dried seaweed) was comparable if not better than TAM (at10 mg/kg dose) in inhibiting mammary tumor growth and im-proving the antioxidative status of the animals, besides beingless detrimental to the organs. TAM =(NOLVADEX) is often used to inhibit can-cer recurrence, and previous study had shown that ECE wasbreast cancer preventive (27) against induced tumors. The dosetested here is equivalent to a daily dose of one 800-mg ECE

This study provides some evidence that ECME
prevents breast cancer via hormonal modulation

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&********web&cd=10&ved=0ahUKEwjJmdvSju3RAhUT0WMKHaDuBYcQFgiFATAJ&url=http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/8364243/844526544/name/Ellagic%20Acid.pdf&usg=AFQjCNFbRIrqhr_O1hPYuAY0SwjjsgXP6Q&sig2=VyfnMABrunERDQ7nA9SRZA&bvm=bv.145822982,d.cGc&cad=rjt

http://www.academia.edu/2897028/Comparison_of_Tamoxifen_with_Edible_Seaweed_Eucheuma_cottonii_L._Extract_in_Suppressing_Breast_Tumor

http://s3.amazonaws.com/academia.edu.documents/32943281/2.food_chimistry.pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAIWOWYYGZ2Y53UL3A&Expires=1485894059&Signature=Txv9Dpmj73wz6QMwYRKvsEklbn4=&response-content-disposition=inline; filename=Polyphenol-rich_seaweed_Eucheuma_cottoni.pdf

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16190622

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would def recommend min 4 week PCT and 8 weeks for stubborn compounds.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry brother. You are incorrect.

I dont know about recovery in 3 days but I do know Rebirth is a SERM.

Ellagic acid is a SERM and i believe E cottonii is as well. Ellagic acid needs to be taken at relatively high doses= multiple grams of extract which is why we complexed it with cyclodextrins which increases ellagic acids absorption approx 7-10x. meaning the 600mg per daily dose is equal to 4200-6000mg of the extract. Its not worth using ellagic as a SERM without the cyclodextrin complex.This is why if you see a product and it has 300-500mg ellagic acid you can expect basically nothing from the ellagic acid......

Ellagic acid is a complete agonist at the ERb receptor.
This is what a SERM is. An estrogen or phytoestrogen that binds to estrogen receptors with no activity. or mixed agonist/antagonist activity.

Ellagic acid is=
"a complete estrogen antagonist via ERâ."

Further evaluation revealed that ellagic acid was a potent antiestrogen in MCF-7 breast cancer-derived cells, increasing, like the pure estrogen antagonist ICI182780, IGFBP-3 levels.

-These findings suggest that ellagic acid may be a natural selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM).

The effect of orally administered ECE (E COTTONII) (100 mg/kg body-weight) was compared with that of tamoxifen(NOLVADEX) (10 mg/kg body-weight). Rat was induced to develop mammary tumor with subcutaneous injection of LA-7 cells (6 × 106 cells/rat). The ECE was more effective than tamoxifen

(e cottonii) (at 100 mg/kg dose, which is equivalent to5 g dried seaweed) was comparable if not better than TAM (at10 mg/kg dose) in inhibiting mammary tumor growth and im-proving the antioxidative status of the animals, besides beingless detrimental to the organs. TAM =(NOLVADEX) is often used to inhibit can-cer recurrence, and previous study had shown that ECE wasbreast cancer preventive (27) against induced tumors. The dosetested here is equivalent to a daily dose of one 800-mg ECE

This study provides some evidence that ECME
prevents breast cancer via hormonal modulation

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&********web&cd=10&ved=0ahUKEwjJmdvSju3RAhUT0WMKHaDuBYcQFgiFATAJ&url=http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/8364243/844526544/name/Ellagic%20Acid.pdf&usg=AFQjCNFbRIrqhr_O1hPYuAY0SwjjsgXP6Q&sig2=VyfnMABrunERDQ7nA9SRZA&bvm=bv.145822982,d.cGc&cad=rjt

http://www.academia.edu/2897028/Comparison_of_Tamoxifen_with_Edible_Seaweed_Eucheuma_cottonii_L._Extract_in_Suppressing_Breast_Tumor

http://s3.amazonaws.com/academia.edu.documents/32943281/2.food_chimistry.pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAIWOWYYGZ2Y53UL3A&Expires=1485894059&Signature=Txv9Dpmj73wz6QMwYRKvsEklbn4=&response-content-disposition=inline; filename=Polyphenol-rich_seaweed_Eucheuma_cottoni.pdf

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16190622
Thanks for posting that info up. I am still reading over some of it. I read some of the studies when you first put out the product. The product you create is innovative and it works so I can appreciate that. I like it personally because I get serious sides from Clomid so Rebirth works great for me I just have to take it for a little longer period.

On the topic of Rebirth having two actually SERMs in it we are going to have to agree to disagree.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Nope, the whole idea was for me to go WAY out on a limb after a 4 month cycle of your harshest PH'S, you can see my log ill post a link in a second but I was bridging every ph you could think of and then dove into a full blown AAS cycle, Test prop, Test Cyp, Tren ace and E, masteron prop, NPP. and did that for around 2 months, then for research purposes brundel was pretty awesome to shoot me one of each product to run for PCT, which I honestly had only 4 weeks to do before I ended up having to go serve some time so it was a scairy situation using no pharmaceautical serms or ai's, rebirth and letrone were my only real saviours and I had no adverse effects from it, I felt almost if not as good as I did last time I PCT'd with nolvadex and exemestane..
Agree'd! my own personal experience is proof to atleast myself and my log I did should be good enough proof for others willing to try something OTC.

man I wouldn't worry at all with dropping nasty clomid, I hate its sides. and your coming off really not to hard of compounds, 4 weeks would be gold but if you want to be 110% sure shoot for 6-8 weeks, use both bottles of rebirth as directed. get you some letrone as well for an AI, I really felt like those two kicked serious ass in pct for me.

Trust Rebirth has worked for me 3x's. to the harshest Sd cycle. From the minimum to the harshest cycle. It took 3 days to 2 weeks at most from the SD.

4 weeks is good enough with Rebirth but continue other goodies. I like Viron, and letrone with it for 8 weeks.
For sure bro! I think me you, vujade all did our experimenting around the same time. Viron is awesome, throw in some prolactrone and letrone and your asking to feel better.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
No, he actually said 3 days to 2 weeks.
lol I have to agree with you on that whole time from not really being able to truly say recovery is there without some real bloodwork, like I said though from my own experience and run I felt fully recovered from a downright stupid suppressive cycle after 4 weeks, and I had no other option cause I got locked up so I didn't even have creatine to help me out, I felt GREAT the entire time in which was about a 4 month break from everything starting 4 weeks post cycle and I stil had some awesome pumps and didn't lose any muscle what so ever. might have got a little belly fat going cause I was eating everything but everything else stayed lean and full.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
So here's the link to the Cycle I ran
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/265827-running-tri-fecta.html

And Here is the link to the Full Blown BLR PCT I ran. P.S. thank you again brundel for hooking me up with the goodies to try for you, even though it was a big risk on my part, we both stood to lose a lot and in the end I felt like we both came out on top, me feeling **** dielsel and you hopefully getting a good log/review for your stuff.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/270757-overdue-pct-after.html

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Thanks for posting that info up. I am still reading over some of it. I read some of the studies when you first put out the product. The product you create is innovative and it works so I can appreciate that. I like it personally because I get serious sides from Clomid so Rebirth works great for me I just have to take it for a little longer period.

On the topic of Rebirth having two actually SERMs in it we are going to have to agree to disagree.
I'm right there with you man, for some damn reason even at 15-20mg a day of Clomid I get those weird moody depressing sides. I'm actually trying to dig up more info on Enclomiphene I hear it doesn't have the sides nearly as bad at clomid with the same effects.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

If you can take it instead of Clomid I think thats a win. Clomid makes me feel TERRIBLE.
Like im being poisoned.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you can take it instead of Clomid I think thats a win. Clomid makes me feel TERRIBLE.
Like im being poisoned.
Absolutely! It's a good alternative to Clomid for people that get those sh1itty sides like you and I.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
brundel is there anything new happening with testing the new anabolic, anything exciting going on with the development?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel is there anything new happening with testing the new anabolic, anything exciting going on with the development?
NOOTROL our nootropic is about to launch. 24 hours ish.
A new anabolic is in the works.
the pre workout.
and....something big. we will be publicly testing in about 2 weeks. This is going to be I think the biggest thing to hit the supplement industry in decades.
My guess is every active supplement brand will want to be using it within 2 years.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the pre workout.
and....something big. we will be publicly testing in about 2 weeks. This is going to be I think the biggest thing to hit the supplement industry in decades.
My guess is every active supplement brand will want to be using it within 2 years.
Sweet! Feel like a kid on Christmas Eve.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
the pre workout.
I Better be one of the Blessed Guinea Pigs!!

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the pre workout.
How far on with the anabolic??

The something big sounds great :) is that natural and non suppressing too?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I believe that's next on line.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I believe that's next on line.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The anabolic is a work in progress. We keep testing and morphing. Finding success and failures. Well get there before summer.
The something big will begin public testing in 2 weeks or less.
This is something we think is going to make a wave in the industry. Youll see ;)

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to pretend that it's not difficult to remain unbiased, given the general quality of BLR and my experiences thus far, so that I have a shot at publicly testing "something big".

(That's what she said)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel answered lol.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not complaining - I repeat - NOT complaining, but it says 20% not 25% in the cart......which is still a sweet deal of course!
Stack AM5 for another 5% off our autodiscount of 20% off.... boom, 25% off!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SWEEEEEET!!!

Dig the new logo brundel... labels are sharp as always too. Cant wait to try this one!