Black Lion Research:- New compound trial applications.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know you're still trying to get a few people, but any idea when these will be shipped out and ready to go? No rush, just curious and excited.
If we dont fill up Ill likely Email you guys on Mon and probably ship mon tues.
We can just run logs. I still think it would be good to keep numbers and track of progress so people know this stuff is legit.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If we dont fill up Ill likely Email you guys on Mon and probably ship mon tues. We can just run logs. I still think it would be good to keep numbers and track of progress so people know this stuff is legit.
Oh yeah for sure. That's how logs should be with numbers and progress.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Your application would be fine if you were not in AU.
Just too much headache trying to ship there.
Ive had several packages stopped at customs there with no resolve. Just gone.
Cant take the chance.
Forgive me if I didnt respond before. There is alot going on currently.
Thats all good bro - I wish i could help test it - It sounds like it would be awsome going into my first physique comp. Anyhow, I totally understand you can't afford for stuff to just go missing, so i'll be watching the logs.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If it ends up being logs I will apply.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For sale now? How many bottles for a cycle? Imagine using this in pct
This is the great thing.
Its not suppressive at all.
Can be used on cycle
off cycle
during pct
whenever you like.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
This is the great thing.
Its not suppressive at all.
Can be used on cycle
off cycle
during pct
whenever you like.
Is there a recommended length of run before a break?

Or is this the new creatine, never cycle off lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Really looking for some detailed logs, man i cant wait till these 50days are up!

murk01

murk01

Awards
In for the logs. Brundel, did u give the product name or link. Im on my cell. May have missed it

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didnt think about it being on April 1st, lol.

Yeah I'm 100% expecting an April fools joke outta this. Gonna be some suckers and a big lessons learned message coming from Black Lion I bet.

And if it were legit and people packed on 5-10lbs of mass in a weeks time with 100lb increases in strength, then:

1) It aint herbal or

2) its the 1st herb to ever work and the FDA will have it pulled from shelves in no time (kinda like SD back in 2004).

3) And it'll cost way more than $50. If it DID do those things for certain, I'd shell out twice as much for it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh....this is no joke.
And if it does half of that people will be stoked ;)

For you guys who were lined up to run trials Im not forgetting about you.
ALL of you can log Follidrone if you so choose.
Let me know.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Oh....this is no joke.
And if it does half of that people will be stoked ;)

For you guys who were lined up to run trials Im not forgetting about you.
ALL of you can log Follidrone if you so choose.
Let me know.
I plan on logging Follidrone, was going to pre-order from NP on April 1st. Are you saying anyd chosen loggers will be have access to get the product sooner from you?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh....this is no joke. And if it does half of that people will be stoked ;) For you guys who were lined up to run trials Im not forgetting about you. ALL of you can log Follidrone if you so choose. Let me know.
:) thought u did lol.

For sure. I wanna log it. No problem. I would love to run it for 8 weeks or even 6 with 3 weeks maybe upping dose? Experiment :)

grocker

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to get on this. I'm planning to do an 8 wk lean bulk run followed with a 4 wk Follidrone/Incinerate/Formeron cut for the summer.

murk01

murk01

Awards
I'm just going to stay quiet. This **** sounds way to good to be tr**

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
When is it available for sale since I didn't get picked for the logs ? I think I'm going to purchase when I come back from vacation next week.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
When is it available for sale since I didn't get picked for the logs ? I think I'm going to purchase when I come back from vacation next week.
Apr 1 is the Nutra presale.
If you want to get it first.

Other retailers will get it soon after

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I plan on logging Follidrone, was going to pre-order from NP on April 1st. Are you saying anyd chosen loggers will be have access to get the product sooner from you?
Initially this was setup as a trial thread and I had not told anyone what the compound was.
This was to protect the integrity of the study results.
Once we failed to get enough testers I just forced release.
The guys who initially lined up to run the trial will not be converted to loggers.

So they will all get a bottle free to run a log.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:) thought u did lol.

For sure. I wanna log it. No problem. I would love to run it for 8 weeks or even 6 with 3 weeks maybe upping dose? Experiment :)
Unfortunately you guys will all be running the trial caps....
They are larger and a one cap dose so 1 per day = 30 day supply.
So you guys have 4 weeks.
Its enough.

After seeing what happened internally we decided we could likely cut the dose in half and have it be effective so we did and the final bottles will have 60 caps.
This stuff is SUPER expensive to make. Double the price of Formeron so I have to do everything I can to deliver the product, at reasonably high doses and viable quantities while also keeping the price within reach.

If you havnt already please PM me your mailing address. Ill try to ship tomorrow.

I know kasaj is on vacation so Ill wait to mail his.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't wait to get on this. I'm planning to do an 8 wk lean bulk run followed with a 4 wk Follidrone/Incinerate/Formeron cut for the summer.
I cant even imagine how good this would be.
Incinderine will be back shortly. Waiting on more Forskolin.

TheNietzsche

TheNietzsche

Awards
I know you have a few other things in the pipeline, are you going to need testers for those? I'd certainly be down.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know you have a few other things in the pipeline, are you going to need testers for those? I'd certainly be down.
Are you referring to incinderine?
We have 6 Follidrone testers.

If incinderine we will be running some logs.
When I introduced Incinderine about 8 months ago I was spread super thin and just didnt have time to promote it...plus I only make like 3$ per bottle.
Its such a good product though and Ive seen several of my friends use it as their fat burner for contest prep with fantastic results so Im gonna continue to make it not for the $ but for guys to be able to have access to a great product.
Its not overly stimulating. 200mg caff,6 yohimbine,30 synephrine,600mg 50% egcg, 100mg rasp ketone, 60mg 40% forskolin. Per serving with recommended 2 servings per day. Its very effective but doesnt make you shaky of significantly curb appetite in most users.

Ill get up some logs when we get it back in stock.

MikeST

Awards

When I introduced Incinderine about 8 months ago I was spread super thin and just didnt have time to promote it...plus I only make like 3$ per bottle.
Its such a good product though and Ive seen several of my friends use it as their fat burner for contest prep with fantastic results so Im gonna continue to make it not for the $ but for guys to be able to have access to a great product.
Its not overly stimulating. 200mg caff,6 yohimbine,30 synephrine,600mg 50% egcg, 100mg rasp ketone, 60mg 40% forskolin. Per serving with recommended 2 servings per day. Its very effective but doesnt make you shaky of significantly curb appetite in most users.

i might not log it but i'll definately get me some (i need it)

thelast10

thelast10

Awards

Are any of the loggers going to be on cycle/pct? I want to see how it works for someone whose doing something similar to me, and I'm sure others...

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would've applied but I won't be in PCT for 2 months lol...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are any of the loggers going to be on cycle/pct? I want to see how it works for someone whose doing something similar to me, and I'm sure others...
Probably yes.
Most of our testers were on AAS.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I cant stop IFBB pros and Olympic powerlifters from using gear. Its a way of life.
Doesnt mean things dont change when they add a new compound.
And most of the big numbers I posted were from guys not on gear. Not all..but most. The weight gain and dead lift were natural guys who had never used gear.
Seems like it works better for natty guys but we will see.

But just because your an Ass doesnt mean my products dont work.
Seems like every SNS rep is an ass though. Must just be company policy.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I cant stop IFBB pros and Olympic powerlifters from using gear. Its a way of life.
Doesnt mean things dont change when they add a new compound.
And most of the big numbers I posted were from guys not on gear. Not all..but most. The weight gain and dead lift were natural guys who had never used gear.
Seems like it works better for natty guys but we will see.

But just because your an Ass doesnt mean my products dont work.
Seems like every SNS rep is an ass though. Must just be company policy.
Nathan-Fillion-Loss-For-Words-Reaction-Gif.gif

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
An ass? You got that from "wait wut?"

Of all the crazy things I've said on the forums, I wouldn't expect that to get an "ass" label.
Explanation, yes, as was provided, but name calling? I'd hate to see how you react if "I" actually was trolling, acting a fool and messing with you.

There is no need to " come at you bro" about this product.
When the product is released, it will speak for itself.
Myostatin inhibition is very useful on cycle, especially for cycles longer than 6-8 weeks, as well as in pct.

As of now, ur spray is my choice, but this product caught my eye for this purpose, so, again, time will tell.
But with an attitude like yours, don't know why I should support it, even if I do like it.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
An ass? You got that from "wait wut?" Of all the crazy things I've said on the forums, I wouldn't expect that to get an "ass" label. Explanation, yes, as was provided, but name calling? I'd hate to see how you react of "I" actually was trolling, acting a fool and messing with you. There is no need to " come at you bro" about this product. When the product is released, it will speak for itself. Myostatin inhibition is very useful on cycle, especially for cycles longer than 6-8 weeks, as well as in pct. As of now, ur spray is my choice, but this product caught my eye for this purpose, so, again, time will tell. But with an attitude like yours, don't know why I should support it, even if I do like it.
How long have you been running UR spray?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
An ass? You got that from "wait wut?"

Of all the crazy things I've said on the forums, I wouldn't expect that to get an "ass" label.
Explanation, yes, as was provided, but name calling? I'd hate to see how you react if "I" actually was trolling, acting a fool and messing with you.

There is no need to " come at you bro" about this product.
When the product is released, it will speak for itself.
Myostatin inhibition is very useful on cycle, especially for cycles longer than 6-8 weeks, as well as in pct.

As of now, ur spray is my choice, but this product caught my eye for this purpose, so, again, time will tell.
But with an attitude like yours, don't know why I should support it, even if I do like it.
I wasnt really referring to you. Some of you guys are ok for the most part. (there are so many sns reps its hard to keep track) Ive never seen you say anything negative.
And one of SNS reps is in our forums all the time trolling and being a dick along with their behavior here and elsewhere.
If they were not in every thread going being jackasses I would likely not be defensive.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wasnt really referring to you. Some of you guys are ok for the most part. (there are so many sns reps its hard to keep track) Ive never seen you say anything negative.
And one of SNS reps is in our forums all the time trolling and being a dick along with their behavior here and elsewhere.
If they were not in every thread going being jackasses I would likely not be defensive.
Well now Jbry is a jackass for sure, lol. However, he is an educated smart one too, with a certain level of confidence that many may portray as arrogance. With that said, I aint ever seen him take a cheap shot on other reps, just at ignorant members/posts.

Touey

Touey

Awards
(there are so many sns reps its hard to keep track)
Lol, that made me laugh!! you have nightmares about the sns guys Mr. brundel, there has never been so much ado about one product; I shall try it simply for the hullabaloo

murk01

murk01

Awards
Well now Jbry is a jackass for sure, lol. However, he is an educated smart one too, with a certain level of confidence that many may portray as arrogance. With that said, I aint ever seen him take a cheap shot on other reps, just at ignorant members/posts.
Cut out the candy coating and we are left with ... "jbry is a jack ass!!" ;)