jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Focus XT Will be VERY CHEAP
I am talking in the teens for pricing

Nogi Bars will be single digits in pricing. Just a few bucks for the bars...

Some more deals coming soon!
Stock up on FOCUS XT! A great product that is very versatile!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Damn. That might be an all time low for this

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Woot. Focus Xt plus bronk aid ftw

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AMINO IV might surpass Juiced aminos for me as the preferred EAA!!!
Hopefully it is available

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bob. Will it be the mewest version of amino iv
Woth 5g leucine and 3.5g eaa?

Or older version with HICA?

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to ask if MK-677 will be back on the website for Black Friday? Or do we still have to call in for that?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It shows the old amino iv with 10:1:1 ratio and Hica...??

Laharl9999

Laharl9999

Awards
Wow, some good deals on there! Are all the sales up now? If not, I'll wait until Friday to put my order in.

NutraPlanet15

Awards
No..not even close to all the deals...adding them now as hidden...just so we don't spoil the surprise...I will post the link on here when they are all ready

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Interested in Focus XT however I am very sensitive to stimulants and will crash hard due to underperforming adrenal function. Any idea if I need to stay away from Focus XT?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Interested in Focus XT however I am very sensitive to stimulants and will crash hard due to underperforming adrenal function. Any idea if I need to stay away from Focus XT?
Definitely not. The crash comes from stims and the only stim is a small dose of caffeine. Everything else is more geared towards focus and nootropic type properties

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, I never noticed before but Focus XT is over 9g prop blend with few ingredients. Seems like full doses.
Is it likely to have ALCAR, choline and tyrosine all near 3g?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you explain what is up woth the aminoIV?
Everything looks to be the old version. Flavor. Size of bottle. Ingredient profile.

I know sometimes that things are not updatedbut if I wish to purchase it I want to know that it is the version I want.
Thanks

NutraPlanet15

Awards
I don't think anyone realizes the new *COST* of the OT. I can promise you that you will not find it lower than we have it listed for right now. I know that we use to sell it for $17 and now the cost is way above that. We have it listed for cost and you get a free green tea with it. And this price will be going up after Monday. IF anyone can find the price lower for a 270ct bottle, please let us know. Please realize that the production cost has gone up on OT and the prices that everyone is thinking about from a few years ago, isn't going to happen, Anywhere.

Orange Triad + Free Green Tea - Vitamin and Antioxident stack for $20.99 (sale ends 11/28) click here

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think anyone realizes the new *COST* of the OT. I can promise you that you will not find it lower than we have it listed for right now. I know that we use to sell it for $17 and now the cost is way above that. We have it listed for cost and you get a free green tea with it. And this price will be going up after Monday. IF anyone can find the price lower for a 270ct bottle, please let us know. Please realize that the production cost has gone up on OT and the prices that everyone is thinking about from a few years ago, isn't going to happen, Anywhere.

Orange Triad + Free Green Tea - Vitamin and Antioxident stack for $20.99 (sale ends 11/28) click here
Ok guys... I am sorting out all of our Black Friday DEALS today. We will have the sales all figured out today. And yes OT is on there..and yes it is CHEAP...along with TONS of other goodies. I will post a few teasers here in a few. I just don't want to spoil the fun ;)..
I know for 100% that OT Will be the lowest price ever we had on NutraPlanet. I asked NutraPlanet15 about that since I will be grabbing 6-7 bottles of it myself. So for those on the lookout for OT and wanting to stock up. We will have it DIRT CHEAP
No offense. But it seems a bit disingenuous to say it'll be cheap/cheapest ever and then blame it on increased production costs.... still a decent price but I've seen it cheaper as a BOGO50

NutraPlanet15

Awards
just pm me a link of anywhere that it is listed cheaper...

Please realize that we also could list it at buy one get one 50% off at $31.50 also. Which comes to 23.62 a bottle. That is the sale I have seen as well.

I can promise you that you won't find a cheaper price anywhere...and the price will be going up after the sale.

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone ever had the Nutraplanet protein that can fill me in on it as far as taste and any other info? Also has it been said when all items will be active for sale? I have waited in years past not wanting to place multiple orders and missed some of the earlier sale items.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anyone ever had the Nutraplanet protein that can fill me in on it as far as taste and any other info? Also has it been said when all items will be active for sale? I have waited in years past not wanting to place multiple orders and missed some of the earlier sale items.
Click on BLACK FRIDAY DEALS at the top
Some products are LIVE!

My order is already in!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
just pm me a link of anywhere that it is listed cheaper...

Please realize that we also could list it at buy one get one 50% off at $31.50 also. Which comes to 23.62 a bottle. That is the sale I have seen as well.

I can promise you that you won't find a cheaper price anywhere...and the price will be going up after the sale.
I think what Woody was getting st was more that bob flat out said that price was NOT the sale ha. Literally one post above yours...

NutraPlanet15

Awards
It really is chaos here... We spend all year organizing deals for Black Friday. Then in the past two or three days we had 19 skids delivered and we are going thru to see exactly what we got, what we paid, what we can sell it for. I still have tons of items to list on the site by tonight. They will all be listed by the morning. Many are hidden until the newsletter goes out, just to keep it for an unveiling. Then we will even have a few new ones for Cyber Monday. The only thing that sucks is that some of the items are inventoried as we only can get "x" amount. As these things go we don't know exactly what deals will hit it out of the park and which ones don't, we are surprised every year. However, I can promise you that there are PLENTY of deals that are WAY below our normal cost.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm holding out for now. That M-Test deal is ? looking to see what other proteins make it!

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Eviscerate deal is absolutely insane! Too bad I don't need any

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm holding out for now. That M-Test deal is �� looking to see what other proteins make it!
Just remember. Once deals sell out, they won't be back. So first come first serve.
If you hold out and miss , then you will be SOL

More deals will be released over the next 48 hours for Black Friday/Cyber Monday on Nutra Planet. Ill try to keep the threads updated when they go live.
Just keep checking the site and clicking "BLACK FRIDAY DEALS"

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just remember. Once deals sell out, they won't be back. So first come first serve.
If you hold out and miss , then you will be SOL

More deals will be released over the next 48 hours for Black Friday/Cyber Monday on Nutra Planet. Ill try to keep the threads updated when they go live.
Just keep checking the site and clicking "BLACK FRIDAY DEALS"
Word.

Ill get an order in.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Word.

Ill get an order in.
Don't Forget ANABOLIC MINDS in the comment section so we can hook you up man!
What all you grabbing?

OT? What else?
I got 7 bottles OT, 10 Bottles OxiMega, Enzymes, Vitamin D3, SlinMax, Gonna grab some Gut Health when it comes live on the website soon Probably 5 bottles worth to last me the year.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't Forget ANABOLIC MINDS in the comment section so we can hook you up man!
What all you grabbing?

OT? What else?
I got 7 bottles OT, 10 Bottles OxiMega, Enzymes, Vitamin D3, SlinMax, Gonna grab some Gut Health when it comes live on the website soon Probably 5 bottles worth to last me the year.
That's a good size order!

For now;

OT
True mass CnC
M-test deal
*Maybe* focus XT

I'll get more come Christmas

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
Did anybody ever actually run the Sup3r-2? Really want to get in on that sale but cant find much good info on it anywhere

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pro tip for anyone looking at TUDCA:
search for LIVER SUPPORT STACK, better value

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I got gut health, oxiomega, java leather for stocking stuffers/gifts, and some more peak02

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picked up a few items, hard to not at some of those prices!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Whats everyone picking up?

7 Orange Triad
10 Oximega
2 Vitamin D 5000 IU NOW
10 Digestive Enzymes NOW
5 Gut Health (Probiotic)
2 Slin Max

Stocked up for the year on my essentials!

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Just got a bunch of man sports game day.
Right now it's my favorite Pre workout of all time . For some reason i have the best workouts when using it

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
What I purchased...
Refresh Stack x1
OT- x3
Max Gain Stack- x2
SNS - PLCAR-500- x2
AI Sports Nutrition L-Carnitine L-Tartrate- x1
Very happy with the savings...thanks :)