The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
However, if you or anyone else wants to spend that amount on supplements it's their decision. This is just my own opinion of the matter. I don't mean to ruffle any feathers. I'm just expressing my opinion. Have fun and enjoy your supplement shopping.
if 900$ is expensive, that is about the cost it was for me to compete at Nationals. For one show...

I value my health so the majority of my items were health related
Multi, Enzymes, Probiotics, Vitamin D3 etc..
I only get my health once, and i take care of it the best way possible
I don't smoke
I don't Drink
i dont go out and buy energy drinks everyday like many americans
you don't see me stopping at starbucks everyday...

I am a minimalist spender.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't have to justify what you spent to any of these fools. You work and are a grown man, it's your business.
No one said he had to you rebel you. I said I couldn't justify $900 on supplements. Does that make you mad?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
biggest order i did this year was on the 55 select insider lol was worth every penny.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Substitute Teacher (M-F)
Help Mom at Hospital (part time) as medical technologist and blood courier
Seasonal work for my dad at golf course in clubhouse (private course) make amazing tips
Manager @ Restaurant (weekend job)
Also work at a local firm as their budget analyst
you are indeed a fortunate son....you should be very thankful/grateful to your parents!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
if 900$ is expensive, that is about the cost it was for me to compete at Nationals. For one show...

I value my health so the majority of my items were health related
Multi, Enzymes, Probiotics, Vitamin D3 etc..
I only get my health once, and i take care of it the best way possible
I don't smoke
I don't Drink
i dont go out and buy energy drinks everyday like many americans
you don't see me stopping at starbucks everyday...

I am a minimalist spender.
OMG! Your busy! How do you even have time to lift and forums?? good time manager right ! ahah

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe this is being discussed right now. Let the guy spend his money the way he wants to. If I have 900$ or 10k to spend for high grade supps I won't hesitate.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can't believe this is being discussed right now. Let the guy spend his money the way he wants to. If I have 900$ or 10k to spend for high grade supps I won't hesitate.
lol...like we have any control over his money... or yours for that matter.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
OMG! Your busy! How do you even have time to lift and forums?? good time manager right ! ahah
Time management. The key to being a good teacher on top of classroom management.
I multi-task like crazy. and sleep only like 3-4 hours a night.

you are indeed a fortunate son....you should be very thankful/grateful to your parents!!!
My parents don't pay a dime for any of my products, bills, etc... Everything i buy comes out of my own pocket.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Lol thread.

Stating how much money you spend on supps will draw this kind of discussion, always. What you'd rather spend money on is nobody's business. If you got it, spend it however you like. No need to justify anything.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'd spend it on the juice and all they things to properly do it. AI, PCT, supports.. Only supps I'd not be able to go without would be creatine, multi, fishoils, and bulk vitamin c. Proper nutrition beats all though with proper training, but of course supplements come in handy.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always thought it was a bit rude to judge the amount someone spends.

This lifestyle has varying degrees of how serious you take it and a lot of money to one person isn't necessarily a lot of money to someone else.

If it makes you happy, so be it. :)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anyone after amentoflavone or forsk95? 90ct of former for 19.99, 60ct of latter for 16.99...lower profile brands
Not lower quality though...that amento price is pretty good. $3 for 30 extra caps

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ANYWAYS

I think I am going to jump on Elitefts band sale, I would like a nice band for mobility. My gym has them, but the personal trainers locked them up so only they have access to them.

As far as supps. I will get enough Orange Triad and Oxiomega to last me until the Arnold. I would do just until Christmas, but just in case there isn't a good sale on them for Christmas, I will have enough until the Arnold, when there should be sales. Also going to pick up Animal's new Amino Juiced since it is BOGO and I have a 15% coupon on top of that.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ANYWAYS

I think I am going to jump on Elitefts band sale, I would like a nice band for mobility. My gym has them, but the personal trainers locked them up so only they have access to them.

As far as supps. I will get enough Orange Triad and Oxiomega to last me until the Arnold. I would do just until Christmas, but just in case there isn't a good sale on them for Christmas, I will have enough until the Arnold, when there should be sales. Also going to pick up Animal's new Amino Juiced since it is BOGO and I have a 15% coupon on top of that.
May not be cheaper for OT or omega that's why I buy enough for a year lol

Juiced aminos in Orange == hnnggg

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
^^ This I am a minimalist in spending This is probably the only thing i buy myself for the year. I dont even buy myself stuff for xmas or My birthday buy Grocieres, Gas, Pay bills, about it.. going to concerts and stuff like that.
Preach on brother. Hey on a side note, what deals did you like the best on NP besides the obvious OT from CL? (I'm about to order 10 bottles myself)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This lifestyle has varying degrees of how serious you take it and a lot of money to one person isn't necessarily a lot of money to someone else.

Yeah I agree, people are quick to jump to conclusions when most of the time the stashes we see are people buying during crazy sales and it lasts them a long ass time.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Its usually smarter to splurge on the big sales, anyways. Like, duh. :D

Damn, no one else saw the value in the Gold Feast, huh? o_O

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Its usually smarter to splurge on the big sales, anyways. Like, duh. :D Damn, no one else saw the value in the Gold Feast, huh? o_O

I loaded up on gold feast. Also everything else almost from CL lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

spend what you want...bragging about expendable income when so many are just getting by is rude imo.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
May not be cheaper for OT or omega that's why I buy enough for a year lol

Juiced aminos in Orange == hnnggg
I was just doing some organizing in my apartment and found a few bottles of each. Think I'll hold off for now, but still going to get the aminos. Orange is a hit or miss for me. I think I'll go with grape, but if I can mix and match, both!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Preach on brother. Hey on a side note, what deals did you like the best on NP besides the obvious OT from CL? (I'm about to order 10 bottles myself)
Don't know
Did not purchase from NP or look at the sale.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I was just doing some organizing in my apartment and found a few bottles of each. Think I'll hold off for now, but still going to get the aminos. Orange is a hit or miss for me. I think I'll go with grape, but if I can mix and match, both!
The orange is like Tang. its worth it
believe me.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You would be surprised what happens if you test the product and seeing how much BCAA's and Leucine you really get
Just a FYI :)

placed my order and dropped 900$
Got a lot of Multi's (OT 12 bottles)
Enzymes, Probiotics, D3, picked up some bulk amento to try out with High Volume
Baller.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I thought I force compete bogo 24.99 50 servings was the best deal I have seen.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
No one else stocked on BOGO Acute FX for 5 bucks?!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
no but it was a good deal. Nice simple pre and at that price it was a steal.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I grabbed 8 of them just to have. 20 bucks and 160 servings. Never tried it before but I like the simplicity of it.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I grabbed 8 of them just to have. 20 bucks and 160 servings. Never tried it before but I like the simplicity of it.
Crack 'em open, they're delicious

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Crack 'em open, they're delicious
acute FX is what you're speaking of? How would you describe it. Compared to others also? going thru Condense. Trying to stay away from white flood, as it gives me a bad stim crash.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
acute FX is what you're speaking of? How would you describe it. Compared to others also? going thru Condense. Trying to stay away from white flood, as it gives me a bad stim crash.
Mild stim, good pump, tastes good uncapped. Good to stack if that's your thing. Condense is great too, but different ingredients and feel.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nutra still has the newly reformulated inhibit E on their Black Friday list. Only 19.99.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Came for the deals in this thread... left going "???????" at the comments about somone else's spending...
I buy crack for 2,500 a month. Deal with it.

Anyways, I was hoping I could get some alphamine today I've been dry for a while :/

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Orbit is currently 15% off site-wide, 20% off both Ironflex and Olympus Labs, and lots of other items in sales and BOGO
Is there a code for this or is the discount implicit in the prices?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Came for the deals in this thread... left going "???????" at the comments about somone else's spending...
I buy crack for 2,500 a month. Deal with it.

Anyways, I was hoping I could get some alphamine today I've been dry for a while :/
i believe you!!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats one thing i bought, too good of a deal to pass up even though the profile isn't mind blowing....also grabbed albuterex and some protein

i knew coming in i wasn't going to spend a ton and was happy with the under $5 deals, to bad they only stocked 1 of each or i would have picked up a lot more

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
im poverty at the moment so didn't really get anything..... got two 12 packs of Quest bars because i've never tried them before and always see people talking about them.

12 peanut butter and jelly and then a 12 pack sampler. Also bought Fearn SL for some gainzzzz

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Came for the deals in this thread... left going "???????" at the comments about somone else's spending... I buy crack for 2,500 a month. Deal with it. Anyways, I was hoping I could get some alphamine today I've been dry for a while :/
$22 + 8% off at TF