Black Friday - AWESOME DEALS at Primordial Performance

jumpcannon

jumpcannon

Awards
everybodys tripping on my previous comment.....haha.....thats funny. I was wondering how many people would get "aggressive"!

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Probably because youre a moron. Its one thing to be a supplement whore and use them to replace your diet, its another to incorporate them into your training and diet effectively.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the great sale PP.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
everybodys tripping on my previous comment.....haha.....thats funny. I was wondering how many people would get "aggressive"!
Probably because youre a moron.
^^^ X2. :yup:
I hate to acknowledge you again, but seriously - posting that first statement in a company's promotional thread is disrespectful as hell. really, no excuse for it.
if you don't care for the products, then why are you in the thread to begin with?
I personally have nothing to do with this company (as you can see below in my sig) and do not nor have I ever used any of their products.
I was just perusing this thread from the e-mail AM newsletter and felt compelled to comment on your stupidity. aggressive? grow up. :wtf:

jumpcannon

jumpcannon

Awards
these are the best products ever!!!!!! You will definately put on at least 10-15 lbs of lean muscle! I went from 165-220 in only 2 months! All muscle! BUY THEM.....THEY ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UKStrength

these are the best products ever!!!!!! You will definately put on at least 10-15 lbs of lean muscle! I went from 165-220 in only 2 months! All muscle! BUY THEM.....THEY ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please mate, your posts are just causing a lot of aggravation. I'm sorry you don't like PP products, but all I can suggest is that you either try them or post your opinion in a more diplomatic manner.

jumpcannon

jumpcannon

Awards
I am cracking up.....haha....sorry....I admit i am being a retard....but everybody is taking it way to serious. BUY THESE PRODUCTS!!! Really, these are great products. Probably the best to hit the shelves.....and they're priced really good to! I got some extra for christmas gift to give to the whole family! My grandma is now squatting 385! She is up 70lbs on the squats! My sister is now doing 225x8 reps on the behind the neck military press (but she has a beard now)! LOL.....I am laughing so hard....if your not then i am having more fun on here than you tonight!

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
I am cracking up.....haha....sorry....I admit i am being a retard....but everybody is taking it way to serious. BUY THESE PRODUCTS!!! Really, these are great products. Probably the best to hit the shelves.....and they're priced really good to! I got some extra for christmas gift to give to the whole family! My grandma is now squatting 385! She is up 70lbs on the squats! My sister is now doing 225x8 reps on the behind the neck military press (but she has a beard now)! LOL.....I am laughing so hard....if your not then i am having more fun on here than you tonight!
Nice bro. It sounds like you must have given them some 1-T Liqua-Vade. But just so you know, that product isn't recommended for females to use. I would, however, suggest that you give it a go.
:kiss: