BLACK CHINA LABS

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hi

not sure if you have these products in the States but im trying to find out whats in Black China Labs Straight Mass Its said to non hormonal .this is the write up that goes with it.Some ingredients are known but not all -can anyone come up with more?

Straight Mass: A natural anti-estrogenic mass builder that requires no PCT and promises to deliver gains will have you questioning the power of even pro hormones! Straight Mass will have you gaining lbs of solid dry muscle each and every day

The sensational Straight Mass by black china labs is truly a revolutionary supplement. The market of pro hormones and testosterone boosters will no longer be the same thanks to this incredible new supplement that has claims of even up to 22lbs of muscle mass in a 6 week course!!!

Unfortunately as this is a new and very exclusive supplement, little is known about the ingredient list, other then that it is so potent when black china labs have been testing it they have had to reduce the dosages by half as test subjects were gaining lean muscles mass too quickly!

This supplement promises to take the sports supplement industry by storm with its advanced research and development it is unlikely users will be disappointed. An ideal supplement for those wanting the same results from pro hormones but with no risk of side effects, it really is that powerful and revolutionary!

What is known about it is that it contains mega dosages of 'Witsom', 'Mucuna Pruriens' and 'ChloroBorivlli', promises to shock and stun the bodybuilding and sports supplement world forever with it's near guaranteed jaw dropping gains in mass.

It is known that straight mass is an anti-estrogenic mass builder, no PCT will be required and can remove gyno whilst slapping on lbs of dry dense muscle mass.

thanks

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
I can't find anything on it but I've heard of BCL before. It sounds like an aromatase inhibitor with L-DOPA for HGH(mucuna pruriens) and whatever ChloroBorivlli is. SHOULD be ok to take without any PCT assuming ChloroBorivlli is non suppressive.

Robbo

Awards
I think 'ChloroBorivlli' might be a poorly spelt Chlorophytum Borivilianum (Safed Musli).

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I can't find anything on it but I've heard of BCL before. It sounds like an aromatase inhibitor with L-DOPA for HGH(mucuna pruriens) and whatever ChloroBorivlli is. SHOULD be ok to take without any PCT assuming ChloroBorivlli is non suppressive.
the ingredients not listed so far will have to be something special then, as so far there is nothing to make you want to sit up and take note.imo