BIGT GETS READY FOR WAR

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks BigT for saving my life!!! Started my log this morning at 2 tablets of Ready4War! THIS STUFF IS STRONG!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks BigT for saving my life!!! Started my log this morning at 2 tablets of Ready4War! THIS STUFF IS STRONG!!!
you bet...

i hope no one is stupid enough to think i am bs'ing and try 5 right off the bat....

when thebigt says a stim is strong...it's STRONG!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, popped 3 tabs of those little tabs of dynomite and did cardio in basement-2 hours on treadmill-i was having so much fun listening to old tunes i got carried away, and since i had the day off....

i am old school...i record from vinyl onto my reel to reel tape deck....

todays selection was a little bluesy....flletwood mac/grace slick and jefferson airplane-love grace's voice/patty smith tonight belongs/chaka khan/the o'jay's/marvin gaye/stevie ray vaughn/donna summers-love to love you baby makes me horny as hell....

notes on r4w:
great thermo-i am shedding weight since starting r4w, and really sweat
3 tabs is still gettin er done
long lasting
sex drive is amazing on this stuff

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember being jealous of my friend's reel-to-reel player! Great music for sure!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
took 3 r4w and did a arm/chest/shoulder workout in my basement gym. thought on r4w: hits fast and hard lasts a long time good pump good aggression decent focus-not as good as jp8 hardcore decent strength-again not as good as hardcore big increase in libido-took a shower after workout and hunted down my wife!!! increase in erection strength!!! the bedroom workout was pretty intense, i love this stuff!!!
couldn't agree more. It kicks in so quickly.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Great log so far! Lots of good detail in the gym and also in the bedroom, lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
r4w does not dissapoint...was planning to drive to indy today and workout at nifs, plans were cancelled so i took 3 r4w waited 30 minutes then headed to basement to workout. got a good sweat and pump going then my wife tells me that a client called and wanted a big mulch job done today-20 yrds of mulch. i called my son and he drove from indy....i went and got 5yrds of mulch in the dump truck, took the wheelbarrow and put piles of mulch around, till truck was empty. went back and got another 5 yrds of mulch and did the same with it. my son showed up and started leveling out the mulch....i stopped on the way to get more mulch and got a large mcdonalds coffee, man it really boosted the effects of r4w!!! altogether we got the job completed including cleanup in under 4 hours!!!

long story in know...just wanted to tell everyone how this old man felt like superman working his old arse off, lol!!!

btw-the thermo effects of r4w are fantastic, it was in the 60's and i was sweating like it was 90!!! so far i have lost a whopping 6.5lbs since starting r4w, this stuff is going to be a full time employee for me....wish all of my employees worked so well, lol!!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's $80 per spread yard of mulch here. Includes edging and bed clean out! More money for bottles of R4W!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
btw-the thermo effects of r4w are fantastic, it was in the 60's and i was sweating like it was 90!!! so far i have lost a whopping 6.5lbs since starting r4w, this stuff is going to be a full time employee for me....wish all of my employees worked so well, lol!!!!
hahaha I wish Terra Haut was closer to Chicago, I need a crap load of red mulch.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't remind me it's getting closer to that time of year. I have 6 properties I care for!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I sent some to Koi...I was like, "please don't be a bad ass and take 4 of these of the top....you will lose." haha I don't know if he ever posted
anything on them. A lot of times GET DIESEL stuff goes "under the radar."
I can vouch for GET DIESEL supplements going under the radar because EVERYONE that I recommended DTHC to
that are not on the forums have been blown away by what they felt on this supplement and now that JP8X HARDCORE
taste good I'm turning people on to the powder with no hesitation and the feedback has been very good.
I've used all the versions of DIESEL FUEL and they were legit for focus and energy but my favorite version was the
one in the black jar. 4 caps of that one on leg day and I was energized and zoned for hrs. I will DEFINITELY be picking
up a jar of the R4W tabs when I'm finished with the container of the powdered version of the R4W and the profile of the
new tabs looks REAL GOOD.!!! and I've used the old version of the caps in the past and I handled 4-5 on that version.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I can vouch for GET DIESEL supplements going under the radar because EVERYONE that I recommended DTHC to
that are not on the forums have been blown away by what they felt on this supplement and now that JP8X HARDCORE
taste good I'm turning people on to the powder with no hesitation and the feedback has been very good.
I've used all the versions of DIESEL FUEL and they were legit for focus and energy but my favorite version was the
one in the black jar. 4 caps of that one on leg day and I was energized and zoned for hrs. I will DEFINITELY be picking
up a jar of the R4W tabs when I'm finished with the container of the powdered version of the R4W and the profile of the
new tabs looks REAL GOOD.!!! and I've used the old version of the caps in the past and I was handle 4-5 on that version.
You are a vet because the strongest DIESEL FUEL was the black label one I did from about 2005-2008. I still have that formula somewhere.
It had Octopamine in it I believe. I rem I had products with Methyl-Synephrine in them over 6 yrs ago and bb .com told me methyl synephrine was
"synthetic" and illegal, and they dropped my products NCP and Ready4War caps that had it. Well they didn't drop them, they told me I had to
prove it was naturally occurring. Now they sell tons of methysynephrine products.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You are a vet because the strongest DIESEL FUEL was the black label one I did from about 2005-2008. I still have that formula somewhere.
It had Octopamine in it I believe. I rem I had products with Methyl-Synephrine in them over 6 yrs ago and bb .com told me methyl synephrine was
"synthetic" and illegal, and they dropped my products NCP and Ready4War caps that had it. Well they didn't drop them, they told me I had to
prove it was naturally occurring. Now they sell tons of methysynephrine products.
bb.com is too big for their britches, imo!!!

i dropped them!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, so my tub of jp8 hardcore came yesterday....

drove to indy, when pulling in parking lot of nifs i took 2 r4w and drank the scoop of jp8 hardcore that i had mixed up. by the time i got to the weights i was feeling it....hot damn, this just might be the best dammed preworkout combo ever!!!! i was hitting those machines like a madman, increasing weights and reps and going like the energizer bunny[easter reference, lol]...even some of the regulars at nifs that know me commented that i was really going intense, and these are hardcore lifters!!! told them about r4w and promised to bring some for them to try next time!!!

focus
strength
intensity
motivation
aggression
endurance
energy was freaking insane!!!!

btw-the tub of jp8 hardcore was from my own coin, i had to see how r4w and hardcore would stack together---trust me, i was not disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggthumpup:

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ok, so my tub of jp8 hardcore came yesterday....

drove to indy, when pulling in parking lot of nifs i took 2 r4w and drank the scoop of jp8 hardcore that i had mixed up. by the time i got to the weights i was feeling it....hot damn, this just might be the best dammed preworkout combo ever!!!! i was hitting those machines like a madman, increasing weights and reps and going like the energizer bunny[easter reference, lol]...even some of the regulars at nifs that know me commented that i was really going intense, and these are hardcore lifters!!! told them about r4w and promised to bring some for them to try next time!!!

focus
strength
intensity
motivation
aggression
endurance
energy was freaking insane!!!!

btw-the tub of jp8 hardcore was from my own coin, i had to see how r4w and hardcore would stack together---trust me, i was not disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggthumpup:
I will definitely try that combo when I get the R4W tabs in the future.:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will definitely try that combo when I get the R4W tabs in the future.:)
i HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!!

this has got to be at least in my top 3 of all time including the old days of ephedra and dmaa...plus no stim dick-very much the opposite-super dick!!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!!

this has got to be at least in my top 3 of all time including the old days of ephedra and dmaa...plus no stim dick-very much the opposite-super dick!!!!
Hahahahaha. Super dick. I used DMAA a lot. I know 4 ready4war hits me 2x stronger than any DMAA product without giving me "ephedrine" dck.

My stack is 1 ready4war 11am. 1 more at 2pm and 1.25 scoops jp8x hardcore at 3pm. Did that yesterday. Killllllled the gym. Did 50min of hard cardio post workout. Went to sleep at 1030pm and woke up at 4am still feeling it. Only reason i fell asleep was because I took 3 milligrams of melatonin at 10pm. I was up from 4am till now!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Morning 4am crowd !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hahahahaha. Super dick. I used DMAA a lot. I know 4 ready4war hits me 2x stronger than any DMAA product without giving me "ephedrine" dck.

My stack is 1 ready4war 11am. 1 more at 2pm and 1.25 scoops jp8x hardcore at 3pm. Did that yesterday. Killllllled the gym. Did 50min of hard cardio post workout. Went to sleep at 1030pm and woke up at 4am still feeling it. Only reason i fell asleep was because I took 3 milligrams of melatonin at 10pm. I was up from 4am till now!
NOT KIDDING...r4w/jp8 hardcore is in the top 3 best preworkout combos i have EVER tried!!!

going to have to look into other diesel products....these 2 are top notch!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got up early this morning to get some cardio in before driving to indy....took 3 tabs and drank a cup of coffee-i was jacked!!! did my hour on treadmill took a shower, ate and drove to indy....spent 3 hours in indy and drank a cup of mcdonalds coffee before driving back....i was still feeling the r4w when i got home!!!

i am becoming a real fan of diesel products, i've already bought a tub of jp8 hardcore with my own coin...r4w lasts forever and i will be purchasing more.

btw-i used dtpro years ago, i had forgotten how much i liked diesel stuff!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
got up early this morning to get some cardio in before driving to indy....took 3 tabs and drank a cup of coffee-i was jacked!!! did my hour on treadmill took a shower, ate and drove to indy....spent 3 hours in indy and drank a cup of mcdonalds coffee before driving back....i was still feeling the r4w when i got home!!!

i am becoming a real fan of diesel products, i've already bought a tub of jp8 hardcore with my own coin...r4w lasts forever and i will be purchasing more.

btw-i used dtpro years ago, i had forgotten how much i liked diesel stuff!!!
"You talking loco and I like it" -Zoolander

Thanks for the support.....on the DTP yeah you used it, you have a few old post or logs on GET DIESEL. When you
see me post anything on the new DTP V2 PM me to get you a bottle hella cheap.

BTW 3 Ready4War with coffee....disclaimer to *normal people* You don't want that drama.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"You talking loco and I like it" -Zoolander Thanks for the support.....on the DTP yeah you used it, you have a few old post or logs on GET DIESEL. When you see me post anything on the new DTP V2 PM me to get you a bottle hella cheap. BTW 3 Ready4War with coffee....disclaimer to *normal people* You don't want that drama.
I made the mistake of trying 5 R4W with 1.5 scoops NOS yesterday. Oh good lord that killed me. Great workout but was bouncing out of my skin.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I made the mistake of trying 5 R4W with 1.5 scoops NOS yesterday. Oh good lord that killed me. Great workout but was bouncing out of my skin.
5??? <------ :261: had you ever done 4? I rem once I did about 3 or 4 at like 5pm, I think it was 4.....that night I was having dreams that were moving so fast they would wake me up because it was like the dream was coming at me...i was like fck this.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Another thing with Ready4war it will make you think it doesn't work because about 20 min after taking it you don't feel anything and people like to feel stuff like a caffeine buzz or BA tingles.....then like 2 hours later, your whole body will be sweating by you just thinking about cardio or going up some stairs.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another thing with Ready4war it will make you think it doesn't work because about 20 min after taking it you don't feel anything and people like to feel stuff like a caffeine buzz or BA tingles.....then like 2 hours later, your whole body will be sweating by you just thinking about cardio or going up some stairs.
Agree, the first time I took Ready4War I thought it was bunk. It takes some time to kick in but once it does - boom!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the killer for me. My feet sweat like crazy about 1-2 hours after. Weird feeling. Makes me laugh every time.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I need some of that for Pre-Cardio !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
drove to indy this morning for a workout at nifs, took 2 r4w/and drank 1 scoop jp8 hardcore upon hitting the parking lot. did the same workout as i did the last workout i recorded on jp8 hardcore and numbers were up slightly, i was pumped to see this...strength has continued to steadily rise since beginning my diesel odyssey!!!

btw-ran into those guys that asked me about r4w and gave them each 3 to try, this set me back as my bottle is going fast, but i plan to buy more!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
another great workout today....the combo of r4w/jp8 hardcore is insane. strength is up on all lifts, endurance is up, energy is mind boggling and focus is laser sharp, and as a bonus libido is up!!!!

as i said earlier i bought a jug of jp8 with my own coin, well i am running out of r4w----but never fear the 2nd bottle of r4w that i bought just arrived today!!!

diesel products are batting 100% 2 products logged and 2 products liked so much that i have bought 2nd bottles!!!!

diesel is for real!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
another great workout using 2 r4w/1 scoop jp8 hardcore....no diminishing effects to report and i am now on 2nd bottle of r4w!!!!

should note that this is also 2nd jug of jp8 hardcore, both were purchased with my own money!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When a man spends his own money after "trying" a product....it says a lot for that product!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
another great workout using 2 r4w/1 scoop jp8 hardcore....no diminishing effects to report and i am now on 2nd bottle of r4w!!!!

should note that this is also 2nd jug of jp8 hardcore, both were purchased with my own money!!!
Thanks for the support, and business....glad the stack works well for you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the support, and business....glad the stack works well for you.
i am 2 4 2 with diesel products...next on my list is sunami and dtp!!!

thanks for putting out some hardcore supps, we need more supps that work this well!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

thanks for putting out some hardcore supps, we need more supps that work this well!!!
glad this went so well for you. It is a very powerful line....more stuff on the way that I think folks are going to be quite pleased with

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
glad this went so well for you. It is a very powerful line....more stuff on the way that I think folks are going to be quite pleased with
glad to hear this....diesel was very popular years back, glad to see it's back on track!!!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
another great workout today....the combo of r4w/jp8 hardcore is insane. strength is up on all lifts, endurance is up, energy is mind boggling and focus is laser sharp, and as a bonus libido is up!!!!

as i said earlier i bought a jug of jp8 with my own coin, well i am running out of r4w----but never fear the 2nd bottle of r4w that i bought just arrived today!!!

diesel products are batting 100% 2 products logged and 2 products liked so much that i have bought 2nd bottles!!!!

diesel is for real!!!
Now you know why I've been using and recommending them for years because THEY WORK!!!!:)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

I dont know if i told you but thanks for trying them. Also DTP V2 dropped today #getdiesel

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I dont know if i told you but thanks for trying them. Also DTP V2 dropped today #getdiesel
you still gonna hook me up with that discount code?...real interested in trying dtp v2!!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established