BIG SEXY'S GOING FOR BEAST MODE WITH BEASTDROL!!(SPONSORED)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff bigsexy. Yea 2nd week the ball gets rollin big time. You're almost there.

Switch up Decline bench for Incline BB bench. Declines are worthless IMO and they hurt my shoulders. They are the sissiest of the bench exercises and for good reason. They don't target the chest too well.

Stick to flat, incline. Incline will BLOW your chest up trust me. Incline is better than flat by a long shot too. I would start with incline first, then go to flat bench. Incline is where the moneys at.
Good Post... I always start my chest w/o with incline press, I've been steadily progressing my weight even better than flat bench press... I sure love the pumps.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
oh yeah, and this household will be celebrating the miami dolphins upcoming win over the patriots tonight by having fully loaded tacos.....not a bad way to cheat!!
somebody let out the fireworks too early... that game wasn't pretty for the dolphins

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff bigsexy. Yea 2nd week the ball gets rollin big time. You're almost there.

Switch up Decline bench for Incline BB bench. Declines are worthless IMO and they hurt my shoulders. They are the sissiest of the bench exercises and for good reason. They don't target the chest too well.

Stick to flat, incline. Incline will BLOW your chest up trust me. Incline is better than flat by a long shot too. I would start with incline first, then go to flat bench. Incline is where the moneys at.
Yup, decline bench is useless. I never do them, if you wanna target your lower chest, do some weighted dips.

Good Post... I always start my chest w/o with incline press, I've been steadily progressing my weight even better than flat bench press... I sure love the pumps.
I always start Incline BB too. I've scrapped flat bb outta my routine completely for now.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yup, decline bench is useless. I never do them, if you wanna target your lower chest, do some weighted dips.

I always start Incline BB too. I've scrapped flat bb outta my routine completely for now.
my in incline BB lifts are better than flat bench too, think Ill consider dropping flat BP for a while as well

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my in incline BB lifts are better than flat bench too, think Ill consider dropping flat BP for a while as well
Good idea. I know of a few guys @ my gym that have HUGE chests & you ever ask them how they built such a great chest, they just point at the incline barbell bench ;)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'll agree with that, I notice a big difference once I started doing these regularly.. at first my lifts were weak but now I can go really heavy.

I'll be doing dips from now on to help build the lower chest! :fing02:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My flat and incline r pretty close. My flat might be about 20 pounds or so heavier.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
INCLINE FTW!!!!Looking good BigS...But Dolphins.....Well I cant talk...RAIDERS FAN!!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My flat and incline r pretty close. My flat might be about 20 pounds or so heavier.
my flat is normally about 40lbs heavier. if i did flats i should be reppin out 275 at this point

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
godd**n dolphins!!! i have nothing to say about that pee wee league performance last night.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9- no sides to report. 3600 cals. 270g of protein

STANDING BARBELL PRESS-
135x7
135x6
155x3
135x6

STANDING ARNOLD PRESSES-
50x7
45x10
45x9

LYING LATERAL RAISE-
30x10
30x10
30x10

DB SHRUGS-
100x10
100x9
100x9

CABLE UPRIGHT ROW-
130x10
150x10
150x10

i would venture to say i'm "on"!! not really an alpha feeling, but i am so f**king excited to go to the gym just to see what i can push or pull. pumps are lasting a while out of the gym, and vascularity is becoming more prominent. i was toying with the idea of going to 30mg a day but i'm afraid of the sides, what do you guys think? appetite is great still and my boys are still hanging low. no real change in libido, i always think about sex so that's nothing new.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I would save 30mg for your third and or fourth week.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya stick to 30mg for a little longer BS.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap, sorry guys. the past 3 days have been full of study groups and midterms. 90% on my anatomy, 88 in sociology, just thought you all should know that :) Made up chest and legs today.

SQUATS-
135x10
155x8
245x6
245x6
315x2- PR BABY!!!

CALF RAISE MACHINE-
320x10
320x10
320x10

LEG PRESS-(All these sets are pr's)
540x8
540x6
540x6

CALF PUSH MACHINE-
360X10
360X10
360X10

BENCH PRESS-
135x11
155x6
205x3
225x1 (most i've gotten up since the surgery)
185x6

INCLINE DB PRESS-
50x10
65x10
65x5

INCLINE BARBELL PRESS-
105x8
105x8
105x10

OVERHEAD EZ BAR PRESS-
75x7
75x10
95x6

ROPE PRESS DOWN-
60x10
60x8
50x8

Did some crunches and leg raises in between sets. Felt great at the gym. Week 3 starts monday, still contemplating the bridge,i have the epi. The "boys" are a little smaller, but libido is still there. Gonna try and max at least 250 on the bench next round. Going for Deadlift max on Tuesday.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
treadmill walk at an incline yesterday for 30 minutes. todays an off day- weight 265.3(+10.3) beginning of week 3 and feeling great. numbers are going up everywhere, just bouts of lethargy here and there, but that's been it. gonna enjoy my day off and do nothing, and i mean nothing lol, gonna eat and watch a couple movies. KTS boys!!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice workouts and gains so far my man.. i'm glad you're enjoying the beast;)

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
good lord, my forearms are shot. just enjoyed 10 oz of roasted chicken with a salad.

Barbell rows-
135x10
135x8
185x10
205x8
225x5
225x4

Deadlifts-
225x8
225x6
275x4
375x1- PR

T bar rows-
135x9
180x5
180x6
225x3

reverse grip pulldowns-
160x10
180x10
180x8
180x6

wide grip pulldowns- drop setted these
160-drop set- started at 160 and dropped the peg down one after failure all the way to 30 lbs. did this twice and holy s**t man, my forearms and lats were screaming, i just sat there for a few minutes draped over the bar. things are going great, i did pick up some dhea for the libido and bouts of lethargy, running at 75mg. diet is spot on. arms, chest, and shoulders are looking fooking killer, obviously my abs are hiding lol. like southerncharm said, "fat flexing ftw"

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
here's the past couple days workouts-

Squats-
135x5
185x5
185x5
275x5
295x5

Calf raises-
320x10 x 3 sets

Leg curls-
140x8
150x6
160x4

Leg press-
whole stack x 3 sets of 5 reps

Calf raise with plates-
360x10
360x10
360x10 i can't fit anymore plates on the machine lol, but my calves are pretty defined at this point.

yesterdays workout was shoulders and traps-

Standing military press-
135x10
155x4
145x5

Seated arnold presses-
50x6
50x5
55x3

Bent over lateral raise-
35x10
35x10
45x6

Seated shrugs-(never tried this machine before but i think it will become part of the routine)
180x10
180x10
180x10

Upright rows with 45 lb plates until failure x 2 sets.

weight this am for fun- 268.2 (+13 lbs)

what a fun ride boys, the only sides i've had are lethargy, i guess you could count extreme hunger lol, i cannot eat enough. i ate a can of tuna while watching a movie last night and my wife was laughing. today is chest day and i'm going for max, it was 245 before my surgery so i'm hoping to report back later tonight with a better number than that.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
on a side note, there have been a couple days this cycle where i felt lightheaded and weird, and my wife being a super nurse checked my blood sugar. it was 69 lol. i'm going to add some more carbs to my morning meal, it was usually just fruit along with my protein but mr carb monster says "not enough sir" feed me lol.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get that MAX bigsexy!!! And get in those carbs LOOOOL!!!

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
WOO!!!!! dig it brothers, 255 for 1.5 reps, needed the spotter to take the weight on the second rep.

Bench-
135x5
155x5
185x5
205x5(pr on the reps)
255x1.5- f**k yeah

Incline db press-
60x10
65x8
70x6
75x4
80x2

DB flyes-
45x10
45x10
45x10

straight cable bar pressdowns-
140x10
150x10
150x8

not sure of the name of these, saw them in tomahawks log and wanted to try them
rope extension across the bench face down-
100x10
100x10
100x6

Overhead one arm rope extensions-
80 lbs to failure x 2 sets

Bench dips- these fried my arms, i got about 12 reps in and fell lol.

Alright, got my pr's and this ride is focking awesome. So i decided to bridge into epi.
Going to start next week at 30mg while i finish the last week of the Beast, i will run the epi at 30/45/45/60. What do you guys think about DAA for the first 2 weeks along with clomid and nolva and starting hcgenerate in week 3 and erase in week 4?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If that's what you got for PCT this is how I would do it.

Clomid - Whatever dose you use
HCGenerate - Start right away @ 10 caps/day(5 am, 5 pm)
DAA - Days 1-12, 3g ED, Days 24-36, 3g ED

And I don't know about the erase, maybe add it in the 3rd week. I would leave the Nolva out unless you really need it. But I think starting the HCGenerate right away is a great idea. Hope this helps.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
thanks BB, will use that protocol. everything i've read says erase in week 3 or 4 so that will work.

saturday/sunday- just my boring 20-30 minutes on the treadmill doing hiit. final week of Beast starting tomorrow :sorry: and on a side note, finally my dolphins decided to play some football today, sheesh!!! noticed some chest acne today lol, no biggie. libido is the same so that's a good thing.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
weight this am while admiring myself in the mirror- 267.8(+12.5)

did different exercises for back today just to switch it up and not get bored.

DB rows-
80x10
90x8
95x6
100x5
105x5

Face down db rows-
60x10
75x8
75x8
80x6

Wide grip pulldowns-
180x10
180x8
180x6

Reverse grip pulldowns-
160x10
160x8
160x6

Preacher bar curls-
75x10
85x5
95x3 PR!!!

Alternating db drop sets
45 down to 20 x 2 sets.

i like following the 10/8/6/4 protocol, i will run this thru the rest of the cycle and pct, and then switch to a different split. i'm gonna pick up some straps cause my forearms are shot by the time i do curls.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice weight gain sofar bud

you need to start off with some Barbell Rows my friend ;)

My favorite back exercise.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man, the 10/8/6/4 looks interesting. Never tried it.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
i usually do the barbell rows, just skipped them today. i believe i will do both db rows and bb rows next week.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice congrats on the bench PR. Still got plenty of time for more gains too!

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
ugh, sorry guys me and the fam have been wicked sick since wednesday, hoping to feel better enough to throw some iron around this weekend.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
alright, dragged myself in to the gym today. did a full body workout consisting of the big 4 and some assistance work. still feel pretty weak, but definitely feel better, i'm hoping i'm back at 100% for tuesdays workout.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear the sickness is going away.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
the cycle's going great except for the last week of being sick. this week starts just the epi at 60mg for the next 2 weeks. down a couple lbs(265) but i'm chalking that up to vomit, dehydration, and not enough calories. as of today, my appetite is back full force so i know i will hit it hard this week and get back in the swing of things. the biggest changes i've noticed are in my forearms, shoulders, and legs. i'll get back to daily updates this week and get back to throwing iron around. one side i've seen with the epi is my joints are pretty dry, so i've upped my fish oil to 10-12g per day and that has seemed to help.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
it's scary how much we depend on modern technology sometimes. anyways, got the comp back and running, here's the last couple workouts.

Bench-
135 warm up
175x10
205x7
205x5
185x8

incline db press
65x10
70x8
75x6
85x4

flyes-
40x10
40x10
40x10

rope push downs-
150x10
160x6
160x4

bench dips to fail

did legs yesterday, took it easy on squats, focused more on leg press dealing with a sore lower back. gonna sit in the hot tub later today after shoulders. epi feels different from the beast, i was generally excited to hit the gym with the drol, and with the epi, i'm like meh, i know i'm still gaining strength and still want to go to the gym but not the animalistic i wanna throw some iron at people feeling lol. still enjoying the ride tho fellas.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
legs and shoulders- strength is about the same, i haven't tried pushing any new pr's(will be doing that over the next couple weeks). i noticed some slight discomfort on my right side yesterday, it's better today. i am due for a panel at the end of december, but i will try to do it towards the beginning after pct just to see where my levels are at and to show in the log.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
last week :( last week of epi then starts the pct. i'll post up number changes sometime next week (starting/ending) pain in right quadrant of ab area went away, hoping it wasn't serious. the epi finally showed some strength gain, but i mostly used it to extend the cycle and keep the gains from beastdrol.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
workouts have been good, really tired this last week, i think it's a good thing the cycle is winding down. gonna post a final review minus pct sometime next week. i'll put up starting and ending numbers and final thoughts pros and cons.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
workouts have been good, really tired this last week, i think it's a good thing the cycle is winding down. gonna post a final review minus pct sometime next week. i'll put up starting and ending numbers and final thoughts pros and cons.
Nice glad to hear. The Beastdrol lethargy could be really setting in. Plus u said u were fighting being sick. Cant wait to see the final review!