big props to erase/ alpha 2t

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
just on day 3 but i have been dieting 4 just under a month and was stuck for close to a week at 186(from 206) as of this morning i am at 183, i am noticing water loss and increased definition, which is why i brought the products. I am attributing the primary short term affect to the erase, as i was on mitotropin which is similar to alpha t2 and did not have this noticeable of a diuretic affect. I also am feeling a thermic affect as i was heated, past normal, to the point where it was noticeable. love the short term effects exactly what i wanted, just waiting to see what happens in a month.

only negative is these pills stink to high hell :)

on a side note i really love the simplicity of the ingredient profiles and you telling me how much product i am taking(as i mentioned before purchase) great job PES keep up the good work

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The price of the stack is hard to beat too, I think I may order 2 sets

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
natty if u want feel free to use post as a testimonial, on your erase thread, i really like the direction your company is going in, so anything i could do to help would be cool with me, at 40 dollars i was able to purchase both products i needed to assist me, and i really appreciate that