Nudez:D

Target area: lower abs!

target Area: Love Handles/ Lower abs

Target Area: Love Handles!

ripnlean

ripnlean

Better Body Sports
Awards
NO, I'm alive, thankfully, however, I am coming off of all supps/stims as of Monday after seeing my doc.
The bottle is about half way done, however, I will be unable to continue any stims due to the health problems that have arisen!.
Originally I thought it was only Gerd but it seems to be more serious than that.
More blood work this friday should show something.

Going to be using only Glutamine, Creatine, BCAA's and Proteins here on out!
I got too anxious for this weight loss to happen.
The CKD KEto lifestyle also made it worst, when They say its not for everyone, you have to know to pull out when its not for you, and it wasn't for me.

Slowly recuperating this week, getting better each and every day that I'm off of the stims:D

Gonna take it slow from here on out.
sorry to disappoint you guys looking for my results, they were coming quick but due to personal health which is my priority, it was a short lived journey:(

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
NO, I'm alive, thankfully, however, I am coming off of all supps/stims as of Monday after seeing my doc.
The bottle is about half way done, however, I will be unable to continue any stims due to the health problems that have arisen!.
Originally I thought it was only Gerd but it seems to be more serious than that.
More blood work this friday should show something.

Going to be using only Glutamine, Creatine, BCAA's and Proteins here on out!
I got too anxious for this weight loss to happen.
The CKD KEto lifestyle also made it worst, when They say its not for everyone, you have to know to pull out when its not for you, and it wasn't for me.

Slowly recuperating this week, getting better each and every day that I'm off of the stims:D

Gonna take it slow from here on out.
sorry to disappoint you guys looking for my results, they were coming quick but due to personal health which is my priority, it was a short lived journey:(
thats ok man, i believe in the high protein diets anyway. what was wrong, heart? cholesterol? My bigger friend also had to come off stims for awhile, but he's back

hawthorne berry is great for blood pressure if that was wrong. then obviously there are alot of great cholestrol supps.

or if i'm way off then dont mind me haha

ripnlean

ripnlean

Better Body Sports
Awards
thats ok man, i believe in the high protein diets anyway. what was wrong, heart? cholesterol? My bigger friend also had to come off stims for awhile, but he's back

hawthorne berry is great for blood pressure if that was wrong. then obviously there are alot of great cholestrol supps.

or if i'm way off then dont mind me haha
No its not blood pressure, but thanks:D
Its weird but I now know which supp it is!:eek:
test results this week

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
I had a couple a bottles of this stuff for over a year seems to wrk well enough

ripnlean

ripnlean

Better Body Sports
Awards
yeah, apparantly the epinephrine can cauze my condition to get worst, now I am using teas and natural antioxidants to clense my body, so far the doc said two ingredients one of which was in superpump 250 is causing the issue.
That combined with the epinephrine and Synephrine caused my condition to really get worst. Now that I know what to avoid I should be good, knowing for future use that I shouldnt just jump in to supps just because of bells and whistles such as was the case with superpump!

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
Glad to hear you're doing better.
Better safe than sorry is always the way to go, especially with an underlying condition too.
Good luck with the rest of the recovery!