Beta Test - Creatine Energy

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
I fail to understand why I can take other supplements with the same form of caffeine but at a much higher dose and I have no sides but I take one serving of this (100mg) and I have a terrible time with a racing heart.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I fail to understand why I can take other supplements with the same form of caffeine but at a much higher dose and I have no sides but I take one serving of this (100mg) and I have a terrible time with a racing heart.
I'm not certain... I can't wait to try it for myself tho.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I am very stim savy .... a pot of coffee just gets me going and feeling normal in the morning ;) So I can't wait to give this one a try as well and see whats up.

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
Just remember to avoid doing the dance with no pants for awhile after you take it.....like that would ever stop any of us lol

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Just remember to avoid doing the dance with no pants for awhile after you take it.....like that would ever stop any of us lol
My go-to cardio routine ;)

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
My go-to cardio routine ;)
I was on adhd meds from 4th grade till senior year of high school and it will take me no less than 45min and usually lasts around an hour. It's horrible, my abs are sore for days. Apparently giving kids amphetamines before and during puberty can screw a lot of things up.

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
Alright men I got some bad news. My spleen has been notably swollen/enlarged and has had a dull pain for the last week and I've struggled with hydration. I'll down my gallon jug of water and refill it because I'll need another half gallon or more just to fight off the incessant craving of water, makes no sense cause I've been urinating non stop but still feel dehydrated and feeling crampy. Kidneys started feeling odd today. Not painful like from kidney stones but I know I shouldn't be able to feel them. So until the doc tells me I'm good to go I'll stop taking every supplement and take it easy. I don't want to abandon this log because I still have some power left in the tub but something's off here and it needs checked out.

Everything I've told you guys still holds true on my final take of this product.

Taste: not complaining but in my personal opinion fruit punch is a burnt out flavor for most of us, a new flavor would impress me. Still though, solid flavor. After downing it every day id give it a 5/10

Effectiveness: Creatine I think helped me out and that's speaks volumes since I've never had a Creatine product I could feel working. But that random racing heart with the caffeine worries me. BUT here's what I've decided. My body clearly has some weird crap going on here and like I said before I've taken up to 600mg before and been fine so I won't assume it has been caused by this product. This could be part of whatever is going on inside me. With that taken into consideration I'll give it an 8/10

Like I said before mix-ability is fine, not like downing sand or anything there's just particles chillin in there that are larger than the fully broken down ones so I'd give it a 7/10

What would I change? Ask 100 guys and you'll get more than 100 answers so I'll just leave it at I wish it was more stim heavy and gave me focus (basically I wish it was there current stim pre-workout lol). Or I wish it was just the Creatine (like their other current Creatine product lol).

Overall you guys I enjoyed the product and it was exciting to test something out that isn't on the market. Thank you to the rep and company for this opportunity. Leave a response if I've forgotten to leave an opinion on something.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your discomfort. Please keep us posted with how you're doing and what the doc says.

Thank you very much for the time to beta test our new product. I hope you do get the go-ahead to fish the tub, and I'd also like to ask that (when I get a moment to post it, lol) you'd please fill out our short review questionnaire.

Again, keep us in the loop of what's going on bro. Prayers.

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your discomfort. Please keep us posted with how you're doing and what the doc says. Thank you very much for the time to beta test our new product. I hope you do get the go-ahead to fish the tub, and I'd also like to ask that (when I get a moment to post it, lol) you'd please fill out our short review questionnaire. Again, keep us in the loop of what's going on bro. Prayers.
Sure thing.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need to finish a formal review really.

The product wasn't used long enough in "normal" circumstances to give true feedback with no fault falling on the logger of course.

Thank you Gain for helping us out here and, best of luck to you moving forward friend.