Beta Sample of LG's New Anadraulic State

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just appreciate your honesty, man - you're giving the pros and the cons. And that's what makes a respectable review.
That's what I appreciate about AZ too. His honesty and integrity. If he doesn't dig the taste, he just doesn't dig it.
Some like apples. some like oranges.
I like both of course!!! :thumbsup:
Thanks guys. I'm just doing what they asked me to do: Give my OPINION on this great product. Hell, I like brunettes over blondes!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. I'm just doing what they asked me to do: Give my OPINION on this great product. Hell, I like brunettes over blondes!!
So do I dude. In fact, beyond brunette. Like jet black raven haired tresses with skin as white as the driven snow of the Hinterlands outside of Asgard Proper.

Like my Goddess. My Valkyrie!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I put up a thread yesterday in the cycle section called, "CYCLE QUESTIONS", I'm getting all my ducks in a row for my first ever injectable cycle with Test-Prop here in less than a month or a little longer. But it won't be long. I haven't done a thread in over a year now. I hope I can find a few people to subscribe and support it.....
Like YOU!!!!
Anybody else interested in a new Thunder thread??!!! Hello.....is thing on?!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking forward to this being released. not overly concerned about taste, like the rest of you, we have all downed some nasty stuff, so this is probably manageable

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just appreciate your honesty, man - you're giving the pros and the cons. And that's what makes a respectable review.
That's what I appreciate about AZ too. His honesty and integrity. If he doesn't dig the taste, he just doesn't dig it.
Some like apples. some like oranges.
I like both of course!!! :thumbsup:
Now that were all sitting around the camp fire giving hugs,:D, pass the AS! haha...this is why I picked him, all of the above type of guy..

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow is all I have to say to LG for the synergy in this stack. Today I combined the AS GT with my Anadraulic Pump. I went back to 1 scoop of the AS 45 minutes pre workout and then hit up 4 scoops of the AP about 15 minutes pre. I was on a tear by the time I hit the weights! The Geranium Oil in AP really kicked things up to another level. Irish, I do not know how you handle the dosing protocol you fly with. It must be teeth clenching. I had to force myself to take breaks between sets. I was like a man on a mission. The energy and focus just has you in one frame of mind...do as much damage as possible in the shortest amount of time allowed. I could feel a nice pump the entire workout. I will probably go up 1 more scoop with the AP next workout to judge if the benefits are there. This is a fabulous stack guys. I can see some good times from this long term. Just be damn sure your recovery is in good shape because this takes your body past the normal boundaries. If you eat big and get good sleep I can see some good gains with this.
SIDES: Good Times!!

P.S.: I will not be able to get my Friday workout in because I will be traveling. Looks like Monday for the next carnage.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a great review! Love hearing that! - I'm about to tear it up myself. Hams/Bis/Lats for me today.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So funny, I absolutely LOVE the taste of it. Not just tolerable, I look forward to it every day. I am not as thrilled with AP, it's pretty good, but not like AS-GT. I ****ing love it.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow is all I have to say to LG for the synergy in this stack. Today I combined the AS GT with my Anadraulic Pump. I went back to 1 scoop of the AS 45 minutes pre workout and then hit up 4 scoops of the AP about 15 minutes pre. I was on a tear by the time I hit the weights! The Geranium Oil in AP really kicked things up to another level. Irish, I do not know how you handle the dosing protocol you fly with. It must be teeth clenching. I had to force myself to take breaks between sets. I was like a man on a mission. The energy and focus just has you in one frame of mind...do as much damage as possible in the shortest amount of time allowed. I could feel a nice pump the entire workout. I will probably go up 1 more scoop with the AP next workout to judge if the benefits are there. This is a fabulous stack guys. I can see some good times from this long term. Just be damn sure your recovery is in good shape because this takes your body past the normal boundaries. If you eat big and get good sleep I can see some good gains with this.
SIDES: Good Times!!

P.S.: I will not be able to get my Friday workout in because I will be traveling. Looks like Monday for the next carnage.
Straight awesome!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So funny, I absolutely LOVE the taste of it. Not just tolerable, I look forward to it every day. I am not as thrilled with AP, it's pretty good, but not like AS-GT. I ****ing love it.
I agree to disagree with you here but I could not be more pleased with what this stack brings!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's some seriously positive feedback - and exactly what I was hoping I'd hear. I've got the AP, just waitin' on the AS! :D
Have you run the AP yet R?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree to disagree with you here but I could not be more pleased with what this stack brings!!
I personally wouldn't care if it tasted like sweaty ass (yeah, I know that taste) if it delivers what you say like you say it does.

And I totally trust you AZ to tell the truth and nothing but the truth!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup. AP plus some X-Force makes for a good geranamine-powered workout. I was impressed with the pump, too.
How many scoops of AP are you using R?

I personally wouldn't care if it tasted like sweaty ass (yeah, I know that taste) if it delivers what you say like you say it does.

TG this stack had me in search and destroy mode!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AP is amazing pump wise, I dose 5 scoops and pretty much tear the gym apart. I am scared to know what AS-GTSE/AP/Natadrol will do for me. That seems like absolute ThunderGod destruction right there [it will take that much for me to even approach his level!].

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

The stuff is amazing. If you could choke down the original AS, you're gonna drink this stuff like kool aid.

OH YEEEEAH!

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:toofunny:
Luv me some Kool-Aid. Especially with 1mg of Oral Tren for extra flavoring!!! :shhh:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome log man! I'll be stacking these two bad bos ver soon on a nice recomp! Pumps sound damn delicious!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the real deal that is for sure. I am out of town this weekend and all I keep thinking about is getting home and firing up the AS/AP stack for a workout. I am anxious to see what LG has in store for the release of this!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another great workout in the books thanks to AS GT. I had 1 scoop of AS and 5 scoops of AP which pretty much finished the AP. I hope some sort of stack deal is coming for these 2. The additional scoop of AP made the pump better so once I buy more I will go to 6 scoops to judge what that does. I did notice one thing with my AS GT dose this time. I did not have a very empty stomach when I took it and it did not hit me as hard as before. I was in a crunch for time and had some chicken/rice about 45 minutes prior. This will not be an issue from now on. Getting lit up from AS GT is too much fun to let this happen. I still had the drive and focus all the way thru my workout. I just was not as aggressive as before. I have 1 more scoop of AS GT left for my Wednesday workout. I can't wait for this to come out guys...especially if the final version will have more kick to it!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another great workout in the books thanks to AS GT. I had 1 scoop of AS and 5 scoops of AP which pretty much finished the AP. I hope some sort of stack deal is coming for these 2. The additional scoop of AP made the pump better so once I buy more I will go to 6 scoops to judge what that does. I did notice one thing with my AS GT dose this time. I did not have a very empty stomach when I took it and it did not hit me as hard as before. I was in a crunch for time and had some chicken/rice about 45 minutes prior. This will not be an issue from now on. Getting lit up from AS GT is too much fun to let this happen. I still had the drive and focus all the way thru my workout. I just was not as aggressive as before. I have 1 more scoop of AS GT left for my Wednesday workout. I can't wait for this to come out guys...especially if the final version will have more kick to it!!
Empty stomach makes a HUUUUGE difference! I agree. I don't get nearly the same kick on full as I do 1.5-2hrs or more after a meal.

I wouldn't normally do this, but since this is sponsored by LG Sciences, I have no shame ;) - Wanted to point everyone to this if they get a chance to look at it:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/144548-lg-sciences-new.html

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
6 scoops of AP...man you guys are going big on that one.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how did i ever miss a log by az? you make anadraulic state sound really good, i had looked past it before but you are making me take another look.
great log btw-az!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never needed more than 4... but I haven't tried it stacked with AS either...
LG was talking about Metroba...You actually don't need as much AP when taken in conjunction with AS-GTSE. More like 2-3sc max.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, empty stomach will complicate things for me...

I usually have a faster digesting meal like scrambled eggs pre workout and within an hour my stomach is empty.

6 scoops of AP...man you guys are going big on that one.
In the past few years I have had trouble feeling pumps after workouts. I can do sets with 40 reps and not get a pump. This is probably why I need a larger dose than most. My age surely has an impact here as well.

how did i ever miss a log by az? you make anadraulic state sound really good, i had looked past it before but you are making me take another look.
great log btw-az!
Hey BigT...I can't wait to get this and run it longer!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
az, i am curious what your long term effect will be on this. if you get more log it and i will follow along. maybe lg will send you a tub, lol.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
az, i am curious what your long term effect will be on this. if you get more log it and i will follow along. maybe lg will send you a tub, lol.

I plan on getting some when it is released. This is something that needs to be used for a full term in order for all it's ingredients to provide their effects.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I plan on getting some when it is released. This is something that needs to be used for a full term in order for all it's ingredients to provide their effects.
that is what i was thinking too. when you get it- if you log it let me know.:thanks:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh....you've got me so amped and excited about this!! :woohoo:
I get to try it out also. I think you might know this already though if you've checked in on my dusty tiring old log lately!! LMAO :whiner:
You guys are all welcome to hang out in my log and talk about anything and post any kinds of pics and songs that you so desire!! Just wanted to let you all know.....:stick: