Best way to dose epistane

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Have a epistane cline called EDGE dosed at 18mg a pill

Today is my 3rd day ive een doing 1 pill in the am && 1 in pm

I plan on kicking it up to 3 a day but dont know if i should do 1 am 2pm or seperte every 8 hours?

Whats best way to do this.

I way 200 if that matters and 22 yrs old . 5'11"

And have done hdrol before so this isnt my first cycle

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
You are doing 36 a day right now which most people run something like 30/30/40/40/50 or of sorts. When you add another pill you will be at 54 so on the higher end. How many weeks are you running for? I'd stay where you are for 2 weeks then consider adding the next pill in

djmikeyspikes

Awards
The place i bought it from was a local supp shop. The guys been in business for like 10 years. And he sold me this telling me to start at 3 a day ... Run for 4 weeks, because at week 2 im adding in something called cynostane... Something very
close to superdrol.

Thats why the epistane isnt being ran for 6 weeks its 4 weeks epi and 4 weeks cyno with 2 weeks overlapping for a total of a 6 week cycle

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
So your going to run 2 methylated compounds at once? Not a great idea at all. I can see your liver shriveling up as we speak. Running epi at 54 ed along with sd at what dose? Gonna be brutal..
Pct and support supps?

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Yes i hve pct nolvadex and daa and triazole

Also have support supps and liver support

So would it be better to run epi till its done then start cyno?

Or whats best?

djmikeyspikes

Awards
And the cynostane was 30mg dose its a clone called supernova C2

So idk this guy recommended it to a bunch of ppl. He has them on a full body transformation plan... An thes other guys transformed pretty crazy. So i figured id give it a shot as well.

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
And the cynostane was 30mg dose its a clone called supernova C2

So idk this guy recommended it to a bunch of ppl. He has them on a full body transformation plan... An thes other guys transformed pretty crazy. So i figured id give it a shot as well.
I'm sure you would see big gains. But if it's truly epi and sd 54 of epi and 30 of sd will f your liver up. I would run the epi first pct and take maybe 2 months off then start the sd when you get another cycle under your belt. Just my two cents though.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
sounds like the guy makes a good profit. He says its awesome because he makes the most money off selling that product. Awesome for him, not you

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Damn u mustve paid 80 bucks a bottle plus whatever supports u bought off him