Best Test Boosting & Natural Anabolics 2015

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It could be a big deal to athletes who are tested and also to those who are looking to stay completely natty
do to health reasons or low T and dont need any further suppression or stress on their bodies..
I think he was being sarcastic.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
It could be a big deal to athletes who are tested and also to those who are looking to stay completely natty
do to health reasons or low T and dont need any further suppression or stress on their bodies..
Lol I was kidding. Its f#cked up to put one of the most toxic DS in a "natty" product.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sorry brother, I went on the website that you have dimensioned first, but could not find anything about the pr-xt, could you help me find it, could you please tell me where I should click exactly? it would be very kind of you !!!!
Did you get the high risk list at all?

You have to enter your info on the first page, then it gives you access to the list.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
I saw the picture that you posted before, but I want to look at the whole list, but I'm not finding

You have to enter your info on the first page, then it gives you access to the list.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
I put different kinds of info: Man Sports, PR-XT, Man Sports Pr-xt, PR-XT Advanced etc.
but nothing, nada ...
I can not find the damn list

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
then do I have to enter my personal information, name surname e-mail, user type, and then accept the terms and conditions. right ??
Thank you, very kind of you.
I was completely on another page ...

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
I just read the list,
now I'm really pissed off, these companies are really disgusting, and also declare that it does not need pct, batch purity, micro butch and money back guarantee
They have absolutely no scruples and do not care absolutely for consumer health.
on the list there 'also Natadrol, the ISA-test .. I've taken in the past and I had heavy side effects. I then, I try to stay always natty
BASTARDS

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
My favorite naturals were definitely Xfactor and King. Other than that I ran creatine and a preWorkout.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Well this is the most interesting thread I've read in a while.

Just class acts for AAS spiking

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well this is the most interesting thread I've read in a while.

Just class acts for AAS spiking
Good consumer info. Several companies I will never recommend or support on this list. A couple of them were already suspect anyways.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
ISA-TEST???? Really can you post?
yes, I read that there was also the isa-test.
after reading this, I threw two bottles PR-XT and a bottle of Natadrol in the trash.
I took so many natural t-booster and natural anabolic, that I will not even know how much **** I swallowed so far. Now I understand why after running pr-xt two years ago, and natadrol the last year, I had symptoms of lethargy, difficulty sleeping, irritability and acne for a while.
I have recently bought two bottles pr-xt for 140 Euros, and 55 Euros for a bottle natadrol
and now I've had to throw.
the lack of seriousness of some companies, not at all reliable, should have no place in the supplements market.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
yes, I read that there was also the isa-test.
after reading this, I threw two bottles PR-XT and a bottle of Natadrol in the trash.
I took so many natural t-booster and natural anabolic, that I will not even know how much **** I swallowed so far. Now I understand why after running pr-xt two years ago, and natadrol the last year, I had symptoms of lethargy, difficulty sleeping, irritability and acne for a while.
I have recently bought two bottles pr-xt for 140 Euros, and 55 Euros for a bottle natadrol
and now I've had to throw.
the lack of seriousness of some companies, not at all reliable, should have no place in the supplements market.
Did you make good gains on PR-XT? Serious question

AllGenetix

Awards
Core ALPHA is a top contender as one of the best test boosters out there!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Test booster...BPS has recently re-released Sustain Alpha. In its old days, it was considered a great test booster!

baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
Those Pr-Xt test results are most likely from cross contamination with other stuff that had been tested. That list and its results were under scrutiny years ago and some obvious ones were deemed questionable by PA

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Being a younger guy I dont want to think Im using a natty product and find out its messing with my hormones like that..

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test booster...BPS has recently re-released Sustain Alpha. In its old days, it was considered a great test booster!
Im looking forward to trying it in the future. Bought a bottle of it and holding on to it until I'm done with HPTA / Volume Stack :)

bb333

Awards
  • Established
in summer last year I used 2 bottles of pr-xt,
excellent product,
zero side effects.

Anyway bad news this!
Storm ask refund!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those Pr-Xt test results are most likely from cross contamination with other stuff that had been tested. That list and its results were under scrutiny years ago and some obvious ones were deemed questionable by PA
Interesting.

Gotta admit, I had no side effects on PR-XT and didn't suffer any problems after I took it, but who really knows? Hmm.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Anyway I don't understand,
PR-xt has been contaminated,
or intentionally filled with crap?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep. I vaguely remember a thread about it. Funny thing is every anabolicminds "generation" goes over the same things every few years or so, then they forget about and a new generation comes along making a thread about the same thing because it is new to them...

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
Did you make good gains on PR-XT? Serious question
the gains have been very few, almost non-existent / not really visible. and sincerely considering the sides, not worth the money.
and I repeat one more thing: even if one had gains with this product of ****, should make a proper post cycle therapy to recover and maintain the gains made.
something that no one did because the company declared that there was no need to PCT.
having said that, these companies are not reliable. for nothing !!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im looking forward to trying it in the future. Bought a bottle of it and holding on to it until I'm done with HPTA / Volume Stack :)
great stack-btw!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ask yourself why they stopped producing it..
Because it wasnt reaching the sales MAN had hoped, less extract then anabeta at a higher price

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
Because it wasnt reaching the sales MAN had hoped, less extract then anabeta at a higher price
apparently all there was in it except Anacyclus ....
They have stopped producing it for the fact that have been exposed the main ingredients ....
I hope so much that it is not the same for the og. Anabeta, I have two bottles sealed with the expiry of the 02/16, after having thrown the pr-xt I thought I could run the Anabeta, but still do not know ....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
apparently all there was in it except Anacyclus ....
They have stopped producing it for the fact that have been exposed the main ingredients ....
I hope so much that it is not the same for the og. Anabeta, I have two bottles sealed with the expiry of the 02/16, after having thrown the pr-xt I thought I could run the Anabeta, but still do not know ....
Why are you soo nervous? Cross contamination happens all the time

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
Why are you soo nervous? Cross contamination happens all the time
then someone like me who wants to remain at all costs natty, should no longer take supplements?
if these accidental contamination (which I do not think) happen in all companies, then we are in bad shape bro..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
then someone like me who wants to remain at all costs natty, should no longer take supplements?
if these accidental contamination (which I do not think) happen in all companies, then we are in bad shape bro..
Prxt wasnt DC'd because of this conversation, but more so like I said... everyone takes risks using supplements, you have to decide for yourself to do so...

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Magnitropin, is some legit stuff if your looking to go the epi route.
ARA (x-gels)
PA (King)
anabeta elite
alphamax

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
Prxt wasnt DC'd because of this conversation, but more so like I said... everyone takes risks using supplements, you have to decide for yourself to do so...
everything in life is a risk ...
but I do not agree with the fact that it should seem normal if all supplements are contaminated by ph / ds
So where is the difference between natty supps and prohormones?
not everyone can take performance-enhancing drugs, prohormones etc.
some for work, some for health reasons or for other reasons such as those of athletes who are subject to doping controls etc.
if it were as you say, it would be serious, very serious.
this issue should not take it lightly
ie at the end of the story, one should and must have the freedom to choose what to take, not with the deception.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think your sarcasm detector is broken haha

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Myokems' Mag and x-gels FTW, favorite stack and favorite products.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards