Best Supps on Keto Diet

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive been jumping into Keto again after long runs of the anabolic diet, carb cycling, tkd and a high carb diet. I can honestly say that the key to my body has been through carbs and this has taken ALOT of experience and experimentation to understand this.

In light of this i have been trying to look into different ways to supplement to enhance the effects of carb cycling and keto days.

I have to say flat out i am very excited for the work that dsade and evomuse are doing with thier KetoInduce.

I have always felt that SL was Perfect for a keto diet because its fat based and has always helped me keep fullness and strentgh.

Also GDAs if used strategically have been pretty beneficial to me as well.

I know theres alot of options and alot apply but i am really looking into the enhancement of these diets ie. Bringing me into Keto faster post carb ups and utilizing insulin to best abiity during the carb ups.

Any suggestions?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
x2 on the SL fullness and low carb dieting. What exactly is the ketoinduce?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For strategic refeeds, I'd pretty much use Alpha Lipoic Acid (or NA-R-ALA) stacked with EvoMuse Defuse. ALA pretty much covers you the entire day (or 17-22 hours) for insulin sensitivity and Defuse stops refeeds from storing any fat. Soy Lecithin Granules are great since they're healthy fats and anabolic.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
There are many supplements that can be lifesavers on Keto diet.

KetoSalts are probably the key.
Also electrolytes and of course BCAAs are huge.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There are many supplements that can be lifesavers on Keto diet.

KetoSalts are probably the key.
Also electrolytes and of course BCAAs are huge.
I need to learn more about keto salts.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed on the suggestions thus far. When I've done keto in the past I made sure to utilize BCAAs and a GDA with my refeeds.

NaRALA + Slintensity for carb re-feeds and Defuse if you're going to take in a high amount of cals at any one sitting.

Aminos of choice.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed on the suggestions thus far. When I've done keto in the past I made sure to utilize BCAAs and a GDA with my refeeds.

NaRALA + Slintensity for carb re-feeds and Defuse if you're going to take in a high amount of cals at any one sitting.

Aminos of choice.
Any reason for BCAAs during refeeds?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any reason for BCAAs during refeeds?
My bad, didn't mean for my post to mislead -- I wasn't using them specifically with refeeds, just utilizing them while on a keto diet.

I suppose that lends itself more to the fact that I just wasn't eating as often and ended up training fasted sometimes and the BCAAs were more of a staple for me then rather than my typical regimen with a non-keto diet.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My bad, didn't mean for my post to mislead -- I wasn't using them specifically with refeeds, just utilizing them while on a keto diet.

I suppose that lends itself more to the fact that I just wasn't eating as often and ended up training fasted sometimes and the BCAAs were more of a staple for me then rather than my typical regimen with a non-keto diet.
Which reminds me, for my next CKD/keto run, I'll be running Strafe. Haha.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
According to Kiefer ( carb nights and cbl) even 30 g of protein can get you out of ketosis . i got a lot success with carb cycling ( been a fat ass my whole life ,at 37 I'm in best shape of my life) . I think that the key is to stay low ( less than 30 g a day ) for at lest 10 days to let the body to relearn how to use fat as a primary energy source and then load up on carbs . ( sorry for a rant) back to the topic I'm liking ferns soy lecithin .

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Patrick Arnold's KetoForce and KetoCaNa may prove useful for high intensity training while in ketosis.