BEST SUPPS FOR ENHANCED SEX

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll have to change my girls prescription...
Eh, I think if girls give you a hard time about wanting a big weiner, you should tell them to get a smaller vagina.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Callmealex

Awards
Giving the Iron Stack a shot due to the rave reviews that AM members have about it. I was wondering what's the best dosage that you guys have found?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Giving the Iron Stack a shot due to the rave reviews that AM members have about it. I was wondering what's the best dosage that you guys have found?
Just have to try a few combos and see what you react to.

Check the logs too. I just finished one,and posted final review today.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great stack! I used 2 HPTA at my first meal and 2 before bed. I used 2 Volume before my workout at 6am and 3-4 before bed. I didn't use any on the weekends. cubsfan815 has a good suggestion with you checking out the logs. The Volume you might play around with.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I've found nothing that works better than dopa, 500 mg green tea caps, and 300mg of B6...refractory period is seriously lowered.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just have to try a few combos and see what you react to.

Check the logs too. I just finished one,and posted final review today.
great log, thank you!!!

good advice also!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've found nothing that works better than dopa, 500 mg green tea caps, and 300mg of B6...refractory period is seriously lowered.
lol....it is abundantly apparent that you have never tried the iron stack [hpta/volume]!!!!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm starting Volume today. I think I'll do 2 upon waking and 2 before bed to start with, but maybe add 3 preworkout and 3 prior to sealing the deal (together totaling 3 to 4 times a week, so on those days I'll skip the morning dose).

Have any guys given their wives Volume yet? If not, what would it do for a woman?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
lol....it is abundantly apparent that you have never tried the iron stack [hpta/volume]!!!!
Nah, I'm not really into taking to many supplements during the day, activate/daa/Ai/tea caps help with my gym performance as well as libido.

I'm older now and time is of the essence so I'd rather kill all the birds with one stone instead of multiple stones...I have no doubt volume and hpta works but it's not fitting for my current goals.

I may try it later though just to compare but these have been my go to for libido for several years now. I've never had a problem with load, matter of a fact I need to decrease mine somewhat. It's a bit much, heh!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nah, I'm not really into taking to many supplements during the day, activate/daa/Ai/tea caps help with my gym performance as well as libido.

I'm older now and time is of the essence so I'd rather kill all the birds with one stone instead of multiple stones...I have no doubt volume and hpta works but it's not fitting for my current goals.

I may try it later though just to compare but these have been my go to for libido for several years now. I've never had a problem with load, matter of a fact I need to decrease mine somewhat. It's a bit much, heh!
lol...i am jealous, i have never heard someone say they need to decrease load!!! 7 years on trt has really diminished my load.. volume/hpta hasn't restored it to what it was, but it has helped!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm starting Volume today. I think I'll do 2 upon waking and 2 before bed to start with, but maybe add 3 preworkout and 3 prior to sealing the deal (together totaling 3 to 4 times a week, so on those days I'll skip the morning dose).

Have any guys given their wives Volume yet? If not, what would it do for a woman?
i would be curious about it's effect on women also....i can't get my wife to use supps, she doesn't even like to take vitamins!!!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i would be curious about it's effect on women also....i can't get my wife to use supps, she doesn't even like to take vitamins!!!
lol
Mine will take anything I give her as she just trusts that it's nothing illicit. But I don't see "hey babe, take three of deez, cuz in an hour we're gonna get it on" going over well. lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol
Mine will take anything I give her as she just trusts that it's nothing illicit. But I don't see "hey babe, take three of deez, cuz in an hour we're gonna get it on" going over well. lol
i see a fair amount of subterfuge being needed there, lol.

Hammerhead196

Hammerhead196

Awards
Try BPS EndoSurge Turbo and some DAA on the side...... It has all the bases covered.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bulbine has by far been the best product I have tried in this category of supps. Seriously felt like I was on tren (as far as my sex drive) when I ran 2 caps per day. Maybe I am just a hyper responder but damn it was awesome. Starting it up in a couple days again, hoping to have the same results.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Bulbine has by far been the best product I have tried in this category of supps. Seriously felt like I was on tren (as far as my sex drive) when I ran 2 caps per day. Maybe I am just a hyper responder but damn it was awesome. Starting it up in a couple days again, hoping to have the same results.
You can get all Iron Champ USA supplements for 50% for a limited time. Ask thebigt for the code!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you saying tren increased your libido?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yours sales pitch sucks and made me not ever want to try it,
that is just plain stupid....if i never tried things because of a sales pitch i didn't like i would have missed out on many good things in life!!!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mr.BigBad805

Mr.BigBad805

Awards
Ya hook it up with a code! always willing to try new supps with great reviews. Specially if you can get a discount that big!

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
3 words.

He Shou Wu

take it everyday, eat it heartily, in two weeks or less you'll be horny as a jack hammer and feck like one too!

you might also keep your hair : ]

I could write a page or two about the stuff, but i'm just waking up here and don't want to go there just yet.

It is a classic herb that's done me well over the years and my lady sure aint complainin : ]

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
I'm gonna throw out swedish flower pollen as well...Buy in bulk, take like a teaspoon twice a day...you get way more and spend about as much as a tiny bottle of pills. I don't like the extracts any more than just the straight dope, so no need to shell out the extra dough. but this stuff WORKS.

take it with he shou wu, give it a week or two and you'll be john feckin holmes in no time.

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
I could go on, but i'd have to charge or kill you. Pm me. I need money : ]

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ya hook it up with a code! always willing to try new supps with great reviews. Specially if you can get a discount that big!
PCT50OFF IS GOOD FOR 50% OFF ALL IRONCHAMP PRODUCTS...just follow the link in my sig!!!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
PCT50OFF IS GOOD FOR 50% OFF ALL IRONCHAMP PRODUCTS...just follow the link in my sig!!!
I've been using this about a week now, and it definitely has taken my libido to another level. I've been on epiandro for over a month and this still has greatly increased arousal and desire. I've also noticed I'm ready to go again much sooner.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've been using this about a week now, and it definitely has taken my libido to another level. I've been on epiandro for over a month and this still has greatly increased arousal and desire. I've also noticed I'm ready to go again much sooner.
absolutely...i have total convidence in these products-THEY WORK!!!!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So now that it's been about 2 weeks on Volume, at 3 caps twice a day, the benefits are still there of course, but I've also noticed I've been a bit snappy. My tolerance for bullish*t is down. Is it too much mucuna (velvet bean)? Should I drop back down to 4 caps? I've never used this high of a dose of mucuna pruriens found in Volume, so perhaps I'm sensitive to it? I've seen other guys around here using 9 caps a day...lol

Edit: To clarify, I'm not walking around ticked off all the time or anything close to it, I just seem to snap more easily. Otherwise mood and such is fine.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So now that it's been about 2 weeks on Volume, at 3 caps twice a day, the benefits are still there of course, but I've also noticed I've been a bit snappy. My tolerance for bullish*t is down. Is it too much mucuna (velvet bean)? Should I drop back down to 4 caps? I've never used this high of a dose of mucuna pruriens found in Volume, so perhaps I'm sensitive to it? I've seen other guys around here using 9 caps a day...lol

Edit: To clarify, I'm not walking around ticked off all the time or anything close to it, I just seem to snap more easily. Otherwise mood and such is fine.
Or perhaps a different ingredient altogether in Volume...?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

try just using 4-6 caps 30 minutes pre sex for awhile and see how it goes....of course if you have sex 3-4 x a day this could be a problem, lol!!!!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
try just using 4-6 caps 30 minutes pre sex for awhile and see how it goes....of course if you have sex 3-4 x a day this could be a problem, lol!!!!
Cool. So daily dosing is not necessary?
Also, does it matter if dosed near food?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cool. So daily dosing is not necessary?
Also, does it matter if dosed near food?
better if dosed every day, but in your case no longer necessary,imo....dosing near food will have negative impact!!!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
better if dosed every day, but in your case no longer necessary,imo....dosing near food will have negative impact!!!
Negative in what way? Curious....

I just started taking Volume yesterday. 3 caps in the morning upon waking up and another cap right before bed.

However, I will try dosing 4-6 caps before sexual activity and see how that goes.....

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Negative in what way? Curious....

I just started taking Volume yesterday. 3 caps in the morning upon waking up and another cap right before bed.

However, I will try dosing 4-6 caps before sexual activity and see how that goes.....
Pretty sure the amino acids in there will compete for absorption with the protein in the food.