Best supplement for burning fat?

rmani

Awards
Can somebody recommend anything that's proven to melt fat off me? I have been bodybuilding for years but am trying to take my physique to the next level. I have a few area of stubborn fat that diet and exercise cannot fix.

Thanks

rmani

Awards
can anyone validate the claims that this stuff will work? ive tried lypo 6 and vpx meltdown with little success.

rmani

Awards
hmm maybe i'll give it a shot. thanks. im just very skeptical if the stuff is readily available to anyone over the net. it leads me to believe itll fall into the same category as other stuff i've already tried.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm maybe i'll give it a shot. thanks. im just very skeptical if the stuff is readily available to anyone over the net. it leads me to believe itll fall into the same category as other stuff i've already tried.
Not at all. It doesnt even contain the same ingedients as other products youve tried.

Most people take 2 capsules in the AM on an empty stomach and 1 in the PM. You can feel it working after your first morning dose...you wont be skeptical after that

rmani

Awards
i just started Alpha-T2,

im stacking it but so far im VERY impressed with my stack only 9 days in.

check out my current log
what are your other supps in that stack supposed to do? i'm not really looking to lose weight, in fact i'd like to add a few pounds but in order to do that i need to eat more, but i know if i eat more i will also gain fat unless i have something to help my body burn up the fat.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would focus on gaining a few pounds first and then losing the fat after youve reached a satisfied weight.

It will be much easier to gain mass when youre not taking fat burners

If you were to take something though, I would just take 1 Alpha-T2 twice per day

rmani

Awards
I would focus on gaining a few pounds first and then losing the fat after youve reached a satisfied weight.

It will be much easier to gain mass when youre not taking fat burners

If you were to take something though, I would just take 1 Alpha-T2 twice per day
I've tried this method. I have an extremely difficult time gaining weight unless I'm on something or eating poorly, and I will never let my body get as bad as it was many years ago. I'm willing to put in the work, I just need a little boost here.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're willing to go hormonal, I got pretty shredded from a four week recomp using less than 50mg of Hdrol a day ( an old board sponsor was selling an underdosed clone. I thought I was taking 50mg, but found out later it was around 35mg +/-).

I've also had pretty decent results with a couple of natty stacks, but they'll cost you:

A) Test Booster + Suicidal Aromatase Inhibitor + Nutrient Repartioner/Insulin Mimetic

B) BCAAs (replaced my small meals & snacks) + Cortisol Blocker + Nutrient Repartioner/Insulin Mimetic

I know that I didn't metion anything in particular b/c I think there plenty of products that have proven themselves here at AM. I'll let other members fill in the blanks.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you mean it might be ineffective because it is readily available online?

rmani

Awards
Do you mean it might be ineffective because it is readily available online?
well ive tried almost everything, and it's gotten me a bit gun shy on continually wasting my money. i want something that's pretty hardcore, but will work to get me shredded.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Primal2

Primal2

Awards
what are your other supps in that stack supposed to do? i'm not really looking to lose weight, in fact i'd like to add a few pounds but in order to do that i need to eat more, but i know if i eat more i will also gain fat unless i have something to help my body burn up the fat.
I dont think understand how bulking works. If you eat higher than your maintenance calories, with healthy type foods, doesnt mean you are gaining fat. By training hard, eating big and lifting big.... you will get big. Thats in a good way too. Taking a supplement that burns the extra calories you take in is detramental to your goals.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oep, alpha-t2, fat loss stack

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would def give TT33 and Adipoxil a look as the combo together burns fat via multiple ways; metabolic enhancing, stimulant effect, etc. If you have specific problem areas, that is where something like eviscerate would come into play.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^I'm thinking about doing some sort of version of this relatively soon. I'm already creeping up on my holiday weight this year, lol!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
^^^I'm thinking about doing some sort of version of this relatively soon. I'm already creeping up on my holiday weight this year, lol!
I love the holidays... except when prepping for a show - they are sadistically torturous! I am starving right now, 11am and I feel like the first couple meals were mere cumbs - CRUMBS I SAY! haha ;)

So what is your favorite OTC lipolytic aid?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never really tried anything outside of 7-OH/7-Keto, if Cort Blockers count.