Best Supp for Weight Loss/Lean Bulk?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Im stuck between Driven Sport's Triazole or Vitol Russian Bear.Which one do you think is best for a Body Fat Loss/Lean Bulk Cycle?Thanks.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would go with the Hardcore Stack. Alpha-T2 + Erase.

You target fat loss in the hard to lose areas while increasing metabolism with Alpha-T2

You decrease fat storage and increases testosterone and overall anabolic state with Erase

Morning: 2 Capsules AT2 + 2 Capsules Erase
Afternoon: 1 Capsule AT2 + 1 Capsule Erase

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im stuck between Driven Sport's Triazole or Vitol Russian Bear.Which one do you think is best for a Body Fat Loss/Lean Bulk Cycle?Thanks.
First you need to make up your mind WHAT you want - fat loss or muscle gains. Or a recomp - and if a recomp, then you need to manipulate your NUTRITION perfectly, since your success will rely on this!

As far as a product, if those are the only options you are giving yourself, go with Triazole.

Otherwise, there are other products and/or stacks out there that I would recommend (this is just a few):
* As Josh mentioned, Alpha-T2/Erase would be perfect for this
* IGF-2/Drive/Erase (or FREE TEST)
* Shred Matrix added into any stack
* Sustain Alpha/IGF-2

~Rosie~

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys,but this question was for my cycle ill be running when im finished with my HGH UP cycle.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Which one would be the better one for fat loss?Alpha-T2 or Shred Matrix?And for the bulk part which would be better,Triazole or IGF-2(Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2)? Thanks.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
i always use Lean FX whenever im doing a cut or a recomp type program, as not only does it help lower body fat it should help you retain some muscle while dieting as well. Cortisol controllers are great for this purpose, i would look into Lean Xtreme or Lean FX.