best strength supplement // comparison to Hi-Tech Anavar

mact312

Awards
I have used Hi-Tech's Anavar before and had good results. Looking for something similar that would provide aggressive strength since Hi-Tech has done away with Anavar.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The compounds in there that produced the strength gains were the andros. From a cost perspective there is a high likelihood that epiandro was the highest dosed andro in there.

I would suggest you check out Androvar as it is the highest dosed epiandro on the market (up to 600 mgs a day).

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/androvar-by-hard-rock-supplements

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The compounds in there that produced the strength gains were the andros. From a cost perspective there is a high likelihood that epiandro was the highest dosed andro in there.

I would suggest you check out Androvar as it is the highest dosed epiandro on the market (up to 600 mgs a day).

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/androvar-by-hard-rock-supplements
Androvar is not the highest dosed: https://www.viciouslabs.net/collections/supplements/products/dark-carnival

Androvar: 180 caps/100mg =18 grams per bottle for 59.99

Dark Carnival: 90 caps/300mg = 27 grams per bottle for 54.99

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Androvar is Androsterone, not Epiandrosterone.

SteaknTaters

SteaknTaters

Awards
Lol who is vicious labs? Looks like a garage brand.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Bashing a board sponsor............smart move pal. Keep it classy.
In his defense.. Pantera.. Slayer.. lamb of God.. come to think of it most bands start in a garage.. so it could be a compliment.. xD

SteaknTaters

SteaknTaters

Awards
Bashing a board sponsor............smart move pal. Keep it classy.
So what man? It's not my responsibility to know who all the board sponsors are. I'm not a brand rep or something, I am just calling it like I see it.

I took one look at their site and products and they resemble a garage brand.

Oh, someone doesn't agree with your opinion so negative rep them? Thx, keep it classy.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So what man? It's not my responsibility to know who all the board sponsors are. I'm not a brand rep or something, I am just calling it like I see it.

I took one look at their site and products and they resemble a garage brand.

Oh, someone doesn't agree with your opinion so negative rep them? Thx, keep it classy.
I like how you form your strong opinions based on "one look," You know nothing about the brand, the owner, their quality and so on and wonder why you get negged when you spout off ignorant opinions? Gee I wonder.

SteaknTaters

SteaknTaters

Awards
I like how you form your strong opinions based on "one look," You know nothing about the brand, the owner, their quality and so on and wonder why you get negged when you spout off ignorant opinions? Gee I wonder.
Sorry I didn't do more thorough research on a brand that creates a poor first impression.

Don't get your panties in such a bunch.