Best strength stack possible

Kreb

Awards
I think im gonna do Testprop/anavar/igf1/gh. Anything else u can think of that i can add (without getting 2 pumped and 2 much sides) for dramatic strength gains?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
halo.....how are you going to dose your growth and igf? this could be an interesting stack your doing if you get creative with the peptides...

Kreb

Awards
halo.....how are you going to dose your growth and igf? this could be an interesting stack your doing if you get creative with the peptides...
What is this halo you speak of?

GH - 5iu ED
igf1 - 50mcg (post workout EOD)
var - 20mg (for 12 weeks)
prop - wanna stay low to avoid pumps and sides, but havent decided on how much yet.

halo - ?

thinking about throwing in some t3, and possibly a small dose of clen if i feel a plateau.

PCT -

nolvadex, HCG, clen, cellmass, hgh, igf1, and i wanna try SARMS.

im a football player btw. I need to bench 225 between 20-30 times within the next few months. If in 2-3 months the stack could bring me up even 6 reps, that would be HUGE. But obviously im gonna shoot for 10+

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
id do the peptides a little different if it were me.....and im talking about halotestin....are you going to be drug tested at any time during this?

Kreb

Awards
id do the peptides a little different if it were me.....and im talking about halotestin....are you going to be drug tested at any time during this?
the testing will come later. Thats why im not doing EQ. How would you do them, enlighten me.

ohhh ive heard of halotestin, its supposed to be really amazing in terms of strength gains right? Is it a good idea to take it with all those weeks of var tho, seeing as how its highly liver toxic?

i definitely think ill give it a shot, gr8 suggestion.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
10 iu hgh post workout mon/wed/fri
100mcg igf post workout mon/wed/fri
all injections intramuscular....this will workout to about the same amount of growth but this dose scheme would prob create more results....as for the halo...if possible(depending on testing) id run it right up until you have to actually lift for the combine or whatever your doing

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
forget the anavar at that dose too, its pointless. I'd dose the prop at 50mg every day, it helps the most to avoid sides. Another option on strength gains would be tren.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
forget the anavar at that dose too, its pointless. I'd dose the prop at 50mg every day, it helps the most to avoid sides. Another option on strength gains would be tren.
agreed on all counts....i didnt notice you were only running 20mgs ed of var.....i wouldnt do it unless i had enough for 60-80mgs for 6-8 weeks...

Kreb

Awards
10 iu hgh post workout mon/wed/fri
100mcg igf post workout mon/wed/fri
all injections intramuscular....this will workout to about the same amount of growth but this dose scheme would prob create more results....as for the halo...if possible(depending on testing) id run it right up until you have to actually lift for the combine or whatever your doing
isnt taking 100mcg at once 2 much and causes that intestinal growth sh1t?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
three days a week you should be fine.....im planning a run here where i do a one time dose of 1000mcg....