best steroid for increasing agression?

Status
Not open for further replies.

liljimmy

Awards
what is the best steroid for increasing agression, and what are their sides?

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
I can tell you the sides of asking a question like this without searching first (and only having 3 posts to boot)

Do some research on Methyl-5aa, i believe its marketed to increase gym focus and aggression; though its a ph and not a steroid (and i'm not sure if its even legal anymore after february)

sallu

Awards
this is an easy answer just take tren beat up your girlfriend and ex and your whole family after you take a shot of tren that stuff is crazy . YOu feel like your are ontop of the world hands down the best steroid out there. i used to be cool tempered after i took tren i was the biggest roid monkey. i punched out my girlfriend tko . went into club but up the bouncer. tren is da **** next thing i was in jail . no seriously though aggresion wise tren cant be beat. it makes you crazy they use it on cows i guess once you inject you become some kind of animal. saluuuuuuu the roid monkey legend continues.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Hey sallu, maybe tren isnt for you? I hope you were joking about your little story there, if not you need to get **** under control, seriously man, it will make you more easily pissed, but it wont make you fly off the hook unless something unreal happens, seems to me you are just looking for an excuse to go ape **** on someone, thats the way alot of people who claim roid rage are, they are like "hey, i am on roids and i am going to go nuts and look like an idiot"

Anyways, the best for aggression would be tren lol, halotestin, cheque drops if you can find them, m5aa will boost aggression though it is not necessarily a steroid, if I remember right methyl test could too. Those are about the best, most all increase aggression, but the ones I mentioned increase it significantly.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
If you have issues then you don't need to be taking roids anyways. Tren did not bother me in that manner at all. and most people that I talk to refer to it as roid irritability not rage. If your an asshole off the your going to be a asshole on steroids. Thats on you and no one else. Its no different then drinking, if you can't hold your alcohol you don't need to be drinking.

I'm sorry if that sounds harsh and I hope you joking about punching your girl (if you are that isn't funny, there is more then enough bad press without adding to it) but if your not don't put the blame of your lack of self control on the tren. that’s not were it belongs.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
If you have issues then you don't need to be taking roids anyways. Tren did not bother me in that manner at all. and most people that I talk to refer to it as roid irritability not rage. If your an asshole off the your going to be a asshole on steroids. Thats on you and no one else. Its no different then drinking, if you can't hold your alcohol you don't need to be drinking.

I'm sorry if that sounds harsh and I hope you joking about punching your girl (if you are that isn't funny, there is more then enough bad press without adding to it) but if your not don't put the blame of your lack of self control on the tren. that’s not were it belongs.
totally agree

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
this is an easy answer just take tren beat up your girlfriend and ex and your whole family after you take a shot of tren that stuff is crazy . YOu feel like your are ontop of the world hands down the best steroid out there. i used to be cool tempered after i took tren i was the biggest roid monkey. i punched out my girlfriend tko . went into club but up the bouncer. tren is da **** next thing i was in jail . no seriously though aggresion wise tren cant be beat. it makes you crazy they use it on cows i guess once you inject you become some kind of animal. saluuuuuuu the roid monkey legend continues.
:sad: don't blame the gear for your utter lack of self control and you being a complete asshole -- on top of that you're the one that just the other day started a thread about tren asking a ton of newbie questions about it ... so either you jumped into using one of the most hardcore steriods without knowing anything about it ... or you made up this stupid story ... either way i pity you

Last edited:
WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i think just test will make you somewhat standup although it made me mello but very talkative to women and i spoke up about things more than i usually do;i reall y dont know about tren yet .but i guess thats right asshole off/asshole on and im pretty mello anyway on or off. :lol:

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Halotestin and tren I hear are the biggest aggression boosters. From everything I've heard, Halo even moreso than tren.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I agree with riskarb little diagram...

However, I have used tren and never did i feel aggressive or abusinve. No one should use gear as their excuse to fly off the chain and do something stupid. And if your one of those idiots who takes tren or something similar just for the side effects then you DO NOT need to be using steroids in the first place.

I agree completely with glenihans post.

regards,
COTC

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
supposedly Mike Tyson used Cheque Drops, that's one of the reasons he was so insane and aggressive...So i'd say Cheque Drops, tho I heard there nearly impossible to get ahold of

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
To echo what chaos stated -- the placebic value with respect to aggression is very high with gear; I think some simply use gear as an excuse to act like a c*ck.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I felt pretty aggresive on tren. I didnt fly off with anyone I just seemed like the biggest mofo around in my head at least. Oh do it ed because I did it eod and I seemed to have mood swings and experienced anxiety. I love the stuff but run some test with it or buh bye sex drive it shuts you down hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.