Best single ingredient for pump/vasodilation?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you were looking to add one ingredient to your supplement usage with increased pump/vasodilation being the single goal what would you choose, why would you choose it and what dose would you use?

I would have created a poll but I am not aware of how to do such things lol.

Opinions please and thank you good people!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you were looking to add one ingredient to your supplement usage with increased pump/vasodilation being the single goal what would you choose, why would you choose it and what dose would you use?

Vaso6 seems very promising. This is why VasoMax was reformulated to include it and a lot of newer pre workouts are adding it to their new products. SNS sells it in capsules if you wanted to just add the single ingredient.

You could also look into glycerol, agmatine, nitrates, and even ArA.

Make sure you have enough salt in your diet, drink enough water, and have some carbs pre workout. Also, utilize some training techniques such as TUT, drop sets, higher reps, etc.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you used say 6-10g citrulline or 1500mg Agmatine or 500-1000 Pot. Nitrate and if so was vaso6 still the clear winner? Thank you. I personally have not tried Vaso 6 yet so I can't compare myself yet.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vaso6 seems very promising. This is why VasoMax was reformulated to include it and a lot of newer pre workouts are adding it to their new products. SNS sells it in capsules if you wanted to just add the single ingredient.

Make sure you have enough salt in your diet, drink enough water, and have some carbs pre workout. Also, utilize some training techniques such as TUT, drop sets, higher reps, etc.
I have all the bases covered such as diet and water(generally 1-2 gallons/day) salt is NOT AN ISSUE lol. We are trying to have a kid so Dad's TRT has been put on pause so naturally pumps are less than stellar. I still get a pump just miss the pump I had with healthy hormone levels. Thank you.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vaso6 imo

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Have you used say 6-10g citrulline or 1500mg Agmatine or 500-1000 Pot. Nitrate and if so was vaso6 still the clear winner? Thank you. I personally have not tried Vaso 6 yet so I can't compare myself yet.
Yes I have tried these and others by themselves and in combination. For a single ingredient, Vaso6 is the clear winner imo. Companies such as Performax (Vasmax preworkout) updated their pre-workout to include vaso6 instead of nitrates - showing the industry thinks vaso6 is the clear winner as well. I am using SNS vaso6- its cost effective. Never noticed a pump from citrulline. I use vaso6 and agmatine later or early in the day - each day. I do like Nitrates mind you and have a couple of cans of OG vasomax around that I use occasionally - when training fasted mostly.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
Tried citrulline malate at 6 to 10 mg and agmatine 1500mg arginine hcl an aakg didn’t feel much of a pump

And sometimes when I’m working out without them I feel that I have skin tearing pumps and more Vascular
May it carbs

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established

What is the effective dose of glycerol monostearate as I didn’t feel any pump on it

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nitrates. Better than citrulline, agmatine, glycerol and new novelties like Vaso-6.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
Glycerol mono is such a **** ingredient. I wish it would go away.
Sounds like I wasted my money on it
Still have another pouch and didn’t think about using it after the great disappointment I got from this product

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love a glass of pickle juice to stay hydrated on really hot summer days. Not saying I love the taste, but it’s extremely effective.
Agreed. Ever had em as a snocone?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Vaso6 for sure

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nitrates. Better than citrulline, agmatine, glycerol and new novelties like Vaso-6.
Agree with this. Nitrates do more for me than any of the others in terms of pump. However, I don’t like to take nitrates too often so a close second for me is vaso-6. Gone through a bottle and A half and it’s been very good at 600mg pre.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This for sure, but make sure you give them about 20-30min before your workout.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My #1 is going to be sodium. In conjunction with proper hydration it is excellent for pumps and performance. I use pink himilayan salt to get the minerals as well. I first noticed this when doing keto to jumpstart a recent cut. It's pretty wild what the simple things in our arsenal can do. My next choices in order are nitrates, glyrcerol (any one just adjust the dose accordingly), Citrulline and Agmatine. I have not tried vaso 6 yet...

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My #1 is going to be sodium. In conjunction with proper hydration it is excellent for pumps and performance. I use pink himilayan salt to get the minerals as well. I first noticed this when doing keto to jumpstart a recent cut. It's pretty wild what the simple things in our arsenal can do. My next choices in order are nitrates, glyrcerol (any one just adjust the dose accordingly), Citrulline and Agmatine. I have not tried vaso 6 yet...
I think a lot of people neglect this part of it in their search for the perfect supplement. I also think carbs in addition to the sodium can be beneficial as well.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vaso6

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think a lot of people neglect this part of it in their search for the perfect supplement. I also think carbs in addition to the sodium can be beneficial as well.
Definitely carbs as well!

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Carbs + pink salt

I am also taking 8g Citrulline and 8g AAKG. Not convinced by VASO6 yet concerning price-quality ratio

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Carbs + pink salt

I am also taking 8g Citrulline and 8g AAKG. Not convinced by VASO6 yet concerning price-quality ratio
8g citruline is great but I would dump the aakg, waste of money. Vaso6 really does kick everything’s ass IMO regarding pumps but I love high dose citruline it seems to get me through long workouts and it’s not placebo.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
8g citruline is great but I would dump the aakg, waste of money. Vaso6 really does kick everything’s ass IMO regarding pumps but I love high dose citruline it seems to get me through long workouts and it’s not placebo.
Citrulline lowers lactic acid buildup and definitely keeps me going.

My workouts are better with AAKG than without, so I will stick with and I pay like 25-30$ for a kg when on offer, so I do not care that much to be honest. Same with Citrulline, it is super cheap in Europe.

That is why I cannot justify buying VASO6 at the moment (I tried it extensively).

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can say that 2g of Agmatine is absolutely killer for me, but vaso6 is definitely better than cit imo.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

SNS Vaso6... no question. And its on sale BOGO at suppremacy as well as some other locations

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agmatine. Trading off 8gs citrulline mallate for a PWO that had vaso6, there weren’t anymore pronounced pump effects. That means the Agmatine held solid. But it’s plausible that it is still placebo.

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established
Took 2 caps of vaso6 for the first time today(I had been doing one). I am ruined forever after this. I can never go back to one. It was amazing.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cant say for sure but agmatine at a gram seems to work well, esp on them lower carb days.